lastexception/sim menu not showing up/not getting into the household.

I have had two issues with the wicked sims mod, it worked perfectly at the start but the next few days later after installing it, I received the lastexception error, as well as I have gotten issues on having the sim's picture/menu not showing up making her unplayable and later on not being able to get into my household, it won't let me click the play button and the household picture has been replaced by a child sim instead of my own. I have tried to remove the wicked sims mod completely, deleted the save files and turned the scripts off, reinstalling it and deleting it again and it still wouldn't let me into my household.

Ā 

My game is updated to the newest and I had the newest wicked sims too, but might it be one of the animation add ons that screws it all up?

Ā 

I have the following:

Ā 

Leksana

Azmodan22

Omaster

Luxure

Mike24

Lalaworld

Lupobianco

Peachypie

amra27

redabyss

Ā 

Thank you in advance.

I managed to fix it by looking around in my mod folder if I had old animations that weren't updated in june at least, so I deleted them and that seemed to remove that lastexception error- So now I'm going to update wickedsims and see if I ever get those other problems again, i did fix those too somehow.

Archived