New to the community and need a little advice

Hello dear people of loverslab!

I am looking very much forward to dive into the world of fantasies which this community has to offer :)
I have recently acquired  both Skyrim  & Skyrim Special edition, and I am a bit puzzled to which of the games I should begin my modding experiences from. Would be very nice to hear some thoughts on that issue.

Also, I don't have a lot of experience with modding (Only a little from sexvilla & modsgarden) so I was wondering if people knew any good guides they can recommend me to read as to get started? Or anything else a beginner like me should know.

Hoping to hear from you guys.

Have fun
//Jackbonus

There are enough guides out there, but most of them are kinda outdated.

So in most cases you'd have to put together a collection of mods yourself.

Everyone also uses different mod collections, I'd say if you want some specific mods google a bit and you'll probably end up at a forum or thread somewhere where a lot of options are posted.

And in the cases of regular Skyrim and Skyrim special edition (SSE) I'd have to recommend normal skyrim (or OLDrim as some say it).

SSE doesn't have the sexlab framework or any other support on this case since it still doesn't have a script extender so a lot of other sexy mods are also unavailable.

Almost all mods out there are made for OLDrim and some got ported to SSE so if you want to get the most of modding I'd say OLDrim, if you want some features that can easily be added via ENB in OLDrim I'd say SSE (seriously though, aside from the 64bit engine from SSE there are no benefits to use SSE above OLDrim)

SSE doesn't have SKSE yet so scripted mods are pretty much not happening. Modders are building mods for it, but the variety simply isn't there yet.

You're going to find this community to be informative and friendly, so no problems with asking questions.

Not knowing your particular 'tastes', and assuming you have what you need from Nexus or Steam, I recommend the following as almost every other mod here requires one or all of them:

SexLab

SexLab Aroused

Zaz Animation Pack

Devious Devices Assets

Devious Devices Integration

Devious Devices Expansion

Archived