[REQUEST] A couple of request, that might interest you.

Hi i have no experience modding or scripting so I'm requesting these few mods in hopes that some of them interest some of you, or if they already exist, maybe someone could direct me to them.

1: More Lesbian animations for Sexlab or other.

Simple request, can someone make a few more lesbian animations for sexlab? And i mean lesbian no strap-on or futa, i have most of them but almost all sexlab animations are meant for MF and while thats cool, im hoping that someone can make a few more animations focusing on FF content. BTW most of the mods i'm requesting are focused of girl on girl content.

2. Some more NPC/NPC events sex mods.

What i have in mind is that NPCs will have sex but not out in the open, more where you can sneak up on them and catch them in the act, and if ur sneaky enough you can watch the whole thing, but if they see you they stop and ask you to leave. It would also be really cool if you could filter what kind of acts you can come across, like if you don't like MM then you could make it so none of that would play, or if you preferred creatures, you could follow an NPC and manage to find them fucking a horse or something. And obviously if you wanted FF then you could come accross to girls making behind the bannered mare. In short you could break into a house and stumble apon an orgy, or maybe to fit into Spouses Enhanced, you go home and find your wife masturbating or with someone else, then have to kill her cuz that shit dont stand. 

3. A mod focusing on pairing up NPCs.

Instead of the dragonborn getting all the pussy (which, don't get me wrong, is great) Maybe a mod where you find two NPCs of your choosing and ask them to hook up, And if you succeed, then you can find the two of them together from time to time, either on the street, eating together, or sexytime. It could be cool if you could increase the frequency of events two, like how often the new couple has sex. It would also be really really cool if you could 3 or more NPCs in a relationship. Or ask to join in on a relationship, though that kinda defeats the purpose of the mod. It would also mix great with the last one.

4. LAST ONE, A sex club/bar/whatever.

Now this one would act as a proper quest mod, Where you would find this run down place and there would be one guy there, similar to Quo Vagis or Coito ergo sum in Fallout. He would then ask you to help it run again by hiring dancers, wenches and such, Max of 10 (but if you make it that's all up to you.) After which you can choose to give out invitations to specific NPCs or just all of them to come enjoy your new whorehouse, and you ran the show. Not a prostitution mod where you just make your girl go out, fuck, then come back. But an actual business where you manage a club for specific Patrons.

LOT OF MODS I KNOW. But these i think would be super cool to put in. No one has to do them and i'm not saying that this site is shit because they don't but if you're a modder looking for their next project then i hope you may use some of these ideas to your liking. Also ik this is a big ask which is why i dont expect someone to just do all of these and be done in a week, ik modding takes time. These are just some ideas id like to give.

Archived