having both UUNP hdt vag and CBBE hdt vag bodies co-exist in game?

Xaqq

I've been using hereode's All-in-one HDT animated pussy mod for some time now, using the bodyslide UUNP special to build my own uunp presets with hdt vag/belly collision enabled.

I was wondering if it was possible to build CBBE presets in bodyslide for the femalebody.nif files with HDT vag enabled. I'm trying to do this for certain followers which is why i'm asking. I also dont have CBBE installed so I'm not quite sure if this is gonna work. Or is it only possible to build UUNP special bodies and you can't do both at the same time?

I've been using hereode's All-in-one HDT animated pussy mod for some time now, using the bodyslide UUNP special to build my own uunp presets with hdt vag/belly collision enabled.

I was wondering if it was possible to build CBBE presets in bodyslide for the femalebody.nif files with HDT vag enabled. I'm trying to do this for certain followers which is why i'm asking. I also dont have CBBE installed so I'm not quite sure if this is gonna work. Or is it only possible to build UUNP special bodies and you can't do both at the same time?

Should be able to do both but the only way to separate those bodies ( as far as i know, might be a mod that does something like that ) is to use races.

• So for example, you build a UUNP body for your character with all the HDT bells and whistles,
  • Your character uses ( as an example ) the Temptress Custom Race, so all the built body files and an appropriate skeleton go into that races custom install location.
  • Next you want another ( different ) UUNP body or CBBE body, whatever, for NPCs,
  • You build/download that body with all bells and whistles, ( In instances like this, dont BodySlide build to 'default' directory, but instead to 'working' directory by holding ctrl when you click build, so that you can manually put it wherever it needs to go. ( I think it's the control key? )
  • And this time install it with appropriate skeleton etc into the default body location which is for all vanilla races ( data/meshes/actors/character/character assets )

In your case, with custom followers, they usually have their own hidden custom race, you can identify this if they come with an install directory for a custom body/texture set when you download them. You can do as above but install the desired body etc into the followers directory. 

Some followers might just utilise a vanilla race in which case you'd have to do as mentioned above for vanilla races, or modify the follower using the Creation Kit to give them a custom race.

A really dirty way to do this, for example, if you have a follower mod and it uses a vanilla race would be to;

• Make/ download a custom race, install desired bodies/stuff ( that you want on your follower ) into the directories of this race and then in game use the console SetRace command to change your followers race ( usually results in weird texture mismatch issues and what not, so not recommended ).

Archived