[RPG Maker]Fetish Stories: The Asylum[Free Demo]

Darktoz

Hi there everyone,

I am Darktoz and I am creating fetish games. I would like to get you interested in my newest project: 'Fetish Stories: The Asylum '. Day One is completely free and available for download!

tumblr_ope9vjs4dx1w14a92o1_1280.png

Story:

Fetish Stories: The Asylum is a Fetish Game about a fictional psychatric hospital, called ‘The Asylum’.

You find yourself in front of the gates of the Asylum, not knowing why you are here. You don’t seem to remember anything but your name. With your eyes still closed, you try to move…but you have been tied up, strapped to a wheelchair. Then, suddenly you get faceslapped and a female voice says “Wake up! You slept long enough!”.

And that’s where the story begins…

The Game:

Fetish Stories: The Asylum will be a fetish game divided in multiple episodes. Each episode will be one day in the asylum, filled with different choices that influence the next days and the ending of the game. Will you be able to escape? Do you even want to escape ? Will you uncover the secrets of ‘The Asylum’? ‘What is ‘Injection XX’? Start playing and find it out!

Right now, 5 episodes are planned. The first episode is completely be free to play for everyone. All other episodes will be exclusively for patreons. Since this is an ongoing project, patreons can also influence the game by giving feedback and ideas of what should happen in the next episodes/days of the asylum.

This game is mostly about female domination (Femdom), BDSM and the fetishes that come with it like bondage, submission, whipping, footworship, tease & denial, oral worship, strap-on fucking, humiliation and so on. It is an adult fetish game for those of age 18+! If you are not comfortable with that kind of content and if you’re not in a healthy and sane state of mind, then do not play the game.

Download and play Day One!

Screenshots:

tumblr_oqzd4b13An1w14a92o1_1280.jpg

more

tumblr_oqzd966mxk1w14a92o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_oqzde1TXPl1w14a92o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_oqzcyyFMRB1w14a92o1_1280.jpg

If you liked Day One or see potential for interesting games in the future you can think about supporting me on patreon, vote for upcoming events in the game and help me build my next game: “Futanari Wars”!

Archived