Beyond Skyrim: Bruma

I hope bolting on a stack of mods like we normally do will not cause it to explode.

These guys need to be appreciated for the effort though. A massive project and this is only the first bit, apparently.

Nope, They are only appreciated if there is not only the English language output.

The Enderal modder (German) have also published an English version!  ;)

I hope bolting on a stack of mods like we normally do will not cause it to explode.

These guys need to be appreciated for the effort though. A massive project and this is only the first bit, apparently.

Nope, They are only appreciated if there is not only the English language output.

Just learn to play English Dud.

Kind of amazing that your psychic opinion covers things you're not even going to download to even form an opinion about.

Nope, English is a shit language.  :lol: 

And it is also about the principle, a game is published in all languages and not only in English.

Imagine you each game appears only in English language, that would be the end of this game developer.  :P

Kind of amazing that your psychic opinion covers things you're not even going to download to even form an opinion about.

I would download it, it would be in German.  ;) 

Satisfied with my answer?  :)

Nope, English is a shit language.  :lol: 

And it is also about the principle, a game is published in all languages and not only in English.

Imagine you each game appears only in English language, that would be the end of this game developer.  :P

I would download it, it would be in German.  ;) 

Satisfied with my answer?  :)

Winny, this...this is a mod

Winny, this...this is a mod

this is me thoroughly aware, I know it's just a mod.  :) 

Enderal is also only a mod, but these modders have my Respect because they have done more to make than just a German mod.  ;)

I want it in Dutch, Because dutch is very important language!!!!1!!

But seriously, English is not a bad language it's great that's why it has become so widely adopted and a game doesn't have to be in German because Germans should man up and learn English.

---snip---

But seriously, English is not a bad language it's great that's why it has become so widely adopted and a game doesn't have to be in German because Germans should man up and learn English.

What do you think, whence new English comes from?

is straight once 300 years old and a mixture of different languages, including German!

The German language has existed for 6000 years and it does not change anymore In contrast to New English, this development has not yet been completed.

---snip---

What do you think, whence new English comes from?

is straight once 300 years old and a mixture of different languages, including German!

The German language has existed for 6000 years and it does not change anymore In contrast to New English, this development has not yet been completed.

So change is bad?

I'm Dutch and our grammar is horrible but I couldn't get myself to properly learn German it's just too complicated, compare it to English which is almost too easy.

---snip---

So change is bad?

I'm Dutch and our grammar is horrible but I couldn't get myself to properly learn German it's just too complicated, compare it to English which is almost too easy.

exactly that it is, German language difficult language, but I love my language and I'm too old to learn another language.  :lol:

Edit: and you know what the worst is, when I try to translate a complete German sentence with Google, then a completely different wording appears in English.

this faulty formulation has already caused me anger.  ;)

---snip---

So change is bad?

exactly that it is, German language difficult language, but I love my language and I'm too old to learn another language.  :lol:

Edit: and you know what the worst is, when I try to translate a complete German sentence with Google, then a completely different wording appears in English.

You're never too old to learn a new language, research shows that its actually healthy to learn at an older age because it stimulates parts of the brain you don't use often.

---snip---

So change is bad?

You're never too old to learn a new language, research shows that its actually healthy to learn at an older age because it stimulates parts of the brain you don't use often.

Nee Nee Nee, that is not correct.

I know Turkish families who have been living in germany for 20 years and the olden still no word speak German but your kids perfect.

It is medically proven that in the high age, the performance of the brain goes back very much.

and I will this year 60  :P

---snip---

So change is bad?

Nee Nee Nee, that is not correct.

I know Turkish families who have been living in germany for 20 years and the olden still no word speak German but your kids perfect.

It is medically proven that in the high age, the performance of the brain goes back very much.

and I will this year 60  :P

Ja, Ja, Ja it is correct, and the people who aren't "able" to learn a new language are more likely to just not trying too.

only available on creation club for 50 bugs.. :P

"In light of the recent announcement at E3 about the new sponsored mods or "Creation Club" system being offered by Bethesda, we'd like to make clear that Beyond Skyrim's releases will always be free, and we remain committed to providing high quality expansions at no cost. We hope you enjoy the first of these, Beyond Skyrim: Bruma, releasing on PC on July 1st."

http://www.facebook.com/BeyondSkyrim/

A new, cool mod comes out, and somebody wants to spread the word... first page in people are complaining. :dodgy:  More times then not, I think humans don't deserve nice things.

On topic, totally looking forward to the release.

I remember well as Enderal (German version) appeared!

The shouting after an English version was huge.

Every Quest Mod is only available in English and if there is a translation, then only with subtitles.  :(

no thanks!  ;)

The developers of Enderal are in every German renowned computer magazine and they were Excellent for their performance.  :P

http://www.pcgames.de/The-Elder-Scrolls-5-Skyrim-Spiel-37439/News/Enderal-mit-Feedback-von-Sure-AI-1200837/

A new, cool mod comes out, and somebody wants to spread the word... first page in people are complaining. :dodgy:  More times then not, I think humans don't deserve nice things.

On topic, totally looking forward to the release.

You mean person, not people.

The same person; the usual person.

Archived