Please Help,, Fallot NV BNB nipples have no color

Skifunk

It seems Archive Invalidation not working. If you use FOMM, go on the top menu, look for Archive Invalidation, click it to remove the flag, then click it again to put the flag. If you are using something else... well, toggle off and the on Archive Invalidation.

It seems Archive Invalidation not working. If you use FOMM, go on the top menu, look for Archive Invalidation, click it to remove the flag, then click it again to put the flag. If you are using something else... well, toggle off and the on Archive Invalidation.

Not sure what FOMM is But i use Nexus Mod Manager,, it has a Archive Invalidation with a check mark, but i cant click it off for some reason,,

Hi.

Are you possibly still using vanilla body textures? 

You'll need to change to a compatible nude body texture.  

Something like this by Kendo, or anything for Type 3 body.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/28562-kendo-2s-type3-custom-textures/

Thanks Alot! That worked!!! But now I have another problem,, I get a dialogue from NPCs saying "you already got someone waiting, don't be greedy" and doesn't initiate the sex options,, and when I fast travel to Goodsprings a Random follower shows up, Naked with Glowing Red thing on them with 2 white !! and the name is like ionna or something in maybe german,, if u click talk is more like a settings box that comes up not like dialogue,, in a different language,, Please Help! Thanks!

Thanks Alot! That worked!!! But now I have another problem,, I get a dialogue from NPCs saying "you already got someone waiting, don't be greedy" and doesn't initiate the sex options,, and when I fast travel to Goodsprings a Random follower shows up, Naked with Glowing Red thing on them with 2 white !! and the name is like ionna or something in maybe german,, if u click talk is more like a settings box that comes up not like dialogue,, in a different language,, Please Help! Thanks!

If you go in console and you click over that follower, it will show you its ID. The first 2 numbers / letters on the left are the index of the mod.

I.e.

Ionna (0A425E8F) - You'll know that 0A is the index of the mod causing this issue, so you look at your load order and find which mod corresponds to that.

If you go in console and you click over that follower, it will show you its ID. The first 2 numbers / letters on the left are the index of the mod.

I.e.

Ionna (0A425E8F) - You'll know that 0A is the index of the mod causing this issue, so you look at your load order and find which mod corresponds to that.

Thanks Bro,, how will I know which mod corresponds in my load order,,

Archived