imgbox closing down!

Thanks for the info, Tex. Now, I don't see any option for download or back up my pictures. How can I do that. I checked all and there is no tip.

FUCK!!! they let me save my pictures only "one by one" method. I have no fucking time to save manually every fucking single picture out of 2776 pictures. Damn stupid site.

If you can code, write a small parser to do that for you.

Or use something like:

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/batchdownload-10837/

or

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/one-click-downloader/efjodfcplkcccafghgnbnpgedgakohog?hl=en

The thing is called batch downloading.

Thank you very much: I installed the program you recommended and I got this:

post-894077-0-98580600-1497022214_thumb.png

Aww nuts bro, did u not keep them all on ur pc. I did

No, I always kept my pictures on the hosts. Damn.

If you can code, write a small parser to do that for you.

Or use something like:

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/batchdownload-10837/

or

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/one-click-downloader/efjodfcplkcccafghgnbnpgedgakohog?hl=en

The thing is called batch downloading.

Thank you very much: I installed the program you recommended and I got this:

attachicon.gif2017-06-09 17_29_15-imgbox - fast, simple image host.png

Aww nuts bro, did u not keep them all on ur pc. I did

No, I always kept my pictures on the hosts. Damn.

The way such plugins work is by iteration through an array.

What kind of url you have there?

Give an example of url for two galleries.

And few image urls from such galleries.

I lost a lot of time trying all offered combinations and I always got the same fucking message. I even disabled all add-blocks programs and antivirus and fucking program doesn't want to do anything. So I gave up. Something is blocking it and I don't know what.

I'm also not familiar with scripting at all. Not even the simplest ones.

I started with this: https://imgbox.com/images#/all/1 and whatever picture I select from that page, I always getting same message. The further I went was that the format isn't recognized. I don't know. I have no strength t fight with this.

I'm grateful to you for your suggestions and the help, but this is above me.

I lost a lot of time trying all offered combinations and I always got the same fucking message. I even disabled all add-blocks programs and antivirus and fucking program doesn't want to do anything. So I gave up. Something is blocking it and I don't know what.

I'm also not familiar with scripting at all. Not even the simplest ones.

I started with this: https://imgbox.com/images#/all/1 and whatever picture I select from that page, I always getting same message. The further I went was that the format isn't recognized. I don't know. I have no strength t fight with this.

I'm grateful to you for your suggestions and the help, but this is above me.

Don't switch off your antivirus, it shall not interfere. Especially when trying out any kind of 3rd party software!

# - is a special character and cannot be in the url.

Try to replace '#' in url with '%23'

That might not work though.

By the way, that other plugin for Chrome says it can work specifically with imgbox.

Just install Chrome, try the plugin to get the images and delete that Chrome browser after you are done.

Some things will pick up ghostery and prevent things if it's turned on ghostery also blocks stuff mostly tracker stuff and popups. I use ABP and stand but on some sites like game sites that have games that have in game ads I have to turn stand off or it'll block the ads and prevent them from working and with adblocker stand ghostery you can turn them off for specific sites. Adblocker has where you can disable it for a site ghostery has a pause option as well as a trusted site option and stand has a whitelist option and it also has where you can control popups as you can controls to where none some or all pop ups appear.

Try to replace '#' in url with '%23'

That might not work though.

By the way, that other plugin for Chrome says it can work specifically with imgbox.

Just install Chrome, try the plugin to get the images and delete that Chrome browser after you are done.

THANK YOU!!! Crome works perfectly.  I'm downloading all my stuff from imgbox now. :)

You're my savior. :)

Some things will pick up ghostery and prevent things if it's turned on ghostery also blocks stuff mostly tracker stuff and popups. I use ABP and stand but on some sites like game sites that have games that have in game ads I have to turn stand off or it'll block the ads and prevent them from working and with adblocker stand ghostery you can turn them off for specific sites. Adblocker has where you can disable it for a site ghostery has a pause option as well as a trusted site option and stand has a whitelist option and it also has where you can control popups as you can controls to where none some or all pop ups appear.

I disable ad-block program for FF. As I said, i tried all possible combinations but it didn't work with FF.

Anyway, thank you for your suggestions. :)

Yes, definitely. FF is having some shit that didn't let me do anything and I lost a lot of time yesterday to try to download my pics. With Crome, all is working with t two clicks :)

Well, I tried to use pixxxels and it is.. not good. First of, die handling is terrible compared to imgbox. But that's not the worst thing. After I created a gallery I tried to upload a chapter. And what happen was, that my gallery got transferred to postimage.io. And on postimage.io adult images are forbidden. And on top of that, the speed for a gallery to load after integrated to LL is worse. Really really worse.

Are there any other suggestions for a host? =(

Well, I tried to use pixxxels and it is.. not good. First of, die handling is terrible compared to imgbox. But that's not the worst thing. After I created a gallery there I tried to upload one chapter. And what happen was, that my gallery got transferred to postimage.io. And on postimage.io adult images are forbidden. And on top of that, the speed for a gallery to load after integrated to LL is worse. Really really worse.

Try Flickr, it's not bad.

Well, I tried to use pixxxels and it is.. not good. First of, die handling is terrible compared to imgbox. But that's not the worst thing. After I created a gallery I tried to upload a chapter. And what happen was, that my gallery got transferred to postimage.io. And on postimage.io adult images are forbidden. And on top of that, the speed for a gallery to load after integrated to LL is worse. Really really worse.

Yeah I learned that the hard way, try Flickr 

Hmm yeah what a shite, i uploaded everything there since IMGUR started blocking LL.

Does flickr still ask you for phone number? Last time i checked that was required for registration.

I also don't like the page, i hate when people "embed" their pics from flickr but the link actually takes you to their flickr page, once again the picture embedded. Then you have to allow like 5 scripts before you can actually see it fullscreen. It's apparently more of a social media thing, or for people who want to present themselves as an artist.

Archived