It is possible to have the bottomless meshes of merta armor, I found for cbbe but not for uunp and since you use the same body it would be nice of you biggrin.png

That's literally just an edited alpha channel of the "Cuisse", not a mesh edit. If the CBBE version using the same trick than the texture should work for anything really.

Say, Vivi Goo? Could you turn your Fairy Drop into a piece of armor for horses? Like make it line up with the MoreNastyCritters horse penis? You could have it replace the saddle ^.^

I'd do it but I'm too derp to figure out how to take a node from one type of actor and paste it into another...

Couldn't make that to work unfortunately.

Anybody having issues with the Fairy Drop for the thong? Like it's not where it should be?

It seems as if it is dripping from slightly past the glans at larger sizes.

Oh well technically you are not supposed to scale it XD I forgot to mention that. Since originally I made it for myself, and I use it on it's base size. Totally forgot people will try to scale it. Maybe I should have left the genitalbase bone out of all this and use the pelvis bone for the whole cock.

Anyway, so as it's original size, is the precum is at the tip of the cock?

i actually modified the fairy drop to work with a normal futa sos.

took a while and learnt a few things on the way (lots of crashes in skyrim hehehe)

its aligned and even moves with the erection and still is swings around not bad for like 2 hrs of trial and error.

Anybody having issues with the Fairy Drop for the thong? Like it's not where it should be?

It seems as if it is dripping from slightly past the glans at larger sizes.

Oh well technically you are not supposed to scale it XD I forgot to mention that. Since originally I made it for myself, and I use it on it's base size. Totally forgot people will try to scale it. Maybe I should have left the genitalbase bone out of all this and use the pelvis bone for the whole cock.

Anyway, so as it's original size, is the precum is at the tip of the cock?

Yes, there seems to be no problems with alignment at the base scale whatsoever.

took a while and learnt a few things on the way (lots of crashes in skyrim hehehe)

its aligned and even moves with the erection and still is swings around not bad for like 2 hrs of trial and error.

Nice :P I never tried that. Had no idea it would work, since it doesn't get any weight from the SoS bones, but seem it's not needed XD

Yes, there seems to be no problems with alignment at the base scale whatsoever.

Okay, thanks ^^

could you share the file, or tell me how you got it to work? Would love to have it working, myself