9 hours ago, Weird-Feathers said:

Is there any chance you'd be willing to share this? this looks great!

Unfortunately, I can only give you the meshrigged mesh, for the esp modification for SOS handling, you need to add "genitals" keyword from SOS master to each one.

(this isn't guaranteed to work, I tried my hand at it, that's all, you might have to edit in nifskope to change BSDismemberSkinInstance partition cause I don't remember if I tweaked them or not to my preferred slot)

thong_modified.rar

(and obviously, the files aren't up to date with v1.2, I need to redo them for myself too)

and just tried to use baddog female anthro texture, looks alright in my book

5a6e25104a945_vivisbaddogtest.thumb.png.c2afacf844280cb134fc6475316e3987.png

15 hours ago, LeFlemard said:

Unfortunately, I can only give you the meshrigged mesh, for the esp modification for SOS handling, you need to add "genitals" keyword from SOS master to each one.

(this isn't guaranteed to work, I tried my hand at it, that's all, you might have to edit in nifskope to change BSDismemberSkinInstance partition cause I don't remember if I tweaked them or not to my preferred slot)

thong_modified.rar

(and obviously, the files aren't up to date with v1.2, I need to redo them for myself too)

and just tried to use baddog female anthro texture, looks alright in my book

5a6e25104a945_vivisbaddogtest.thumb.png.c2afacf844280cb134fc6475316e3987.png

Awesome thanks so much. I'll try and see what I can do with it, lol

I really appreciate it!

edit:

Alright, I added the keywords and checked nifskope (they're on the 52 slot). When i tried loading them into the game as is, they have a janky looking error. So I took the regular one and loaded it into bodyslide/outfit studio. I got it half way working. I'm not sure what to do now though. It's hard to explain whats wrong so I'll show some screenshots:

20180129040358_1.thumb.jpg.38c83260b68486113b7c925807bb9bfb.jpg

20180129041355_1.thumb.jpg.42a2f1c69af983a1420dd3e1da13948a.jpg

I'm not exactly sure how i should handle it in outfit studio. Should copy bone weights for both the thong and cock, just the thong? Should certain parts be masked?

Other than that, it kind of works. It resizes, but doesn't get erect, which isn't personally important to me, i just want it to hang there when wearing underwear and be resizable like it is now. If I could just figure out how to get the thong to show up ingame correctly and get rid of those holes in the cock, it'd be perfect.

Everything appears correctly in bodyslide/outfit studio. So Idk what the problem is

6 hours ago, Weird-Feathers said:

Awesome thanks so much. I'll try and see what I can do with it, lol

I really appreciate it!

edit:

Alright, I added the keywords and checked nifskope (they're on the 52 slot). When i tried loading them into the game as is, they have a janky looking error. So I took the regular one and loaded it into bodyslide/outfit studio. I got it half way working. I'm not sure what to do now though. It's hard to explain whats wrong so I'll show some screenshots:

Hide contents

20180129040358_1.thumb.jpg.38c83260b68486113b7c925807bb9bfb.jpg

20180129041355_1.thumb.jpg.42a2f1c69af983a1420dd3e1da13948a.jpg

I'm not exactly sure how i should handle it in outfit studio. Should copy bone weights for both the thong and cock, just the thong? Should certain parts be masked?

Other than that, it kind of works. It resizes, but doesn't get erect, which isn't personally important to me, i just want it to hang there when wearing underwear and be resizable like it is now. If I could just figure out how to get the thong to show up ingame correctly and get rid of those holes in the cock, it'd be perfect.

Everything appears correctly in bodyslide/outfit studio. So Idk what the problem is

I used mesh rigger on each mesh, using a sos mesh as reference, with options as follow:

• Copy weight
  • Delete all weight
  • Select bones
  • Replace bones
  • Copy Havok node
  • Replace partitions
  • Customize Meshes
  • Flatten Skinning
  • Override Distance
  • Vertex Index Search
  • UV Search

During it, only select the bones necessary, apply weight to thong and shlong, but not armor piece. (edit: I forgot rings HAVE to be weighted, or it would disappear as cock thickness increase)
(mesh rigger can be found by using google)

Ah, also, verify the thong bodyslot in nifskope, it seems to not be the same as in the arma record (thus not appearing).

3 hours ago, LeFlemard said:

I used mesh rigger on each mesh, using a sos mesh as reference, with options as follow:

• Copy weight
  • Delete all weight
  • Select bones
  • Replace bones
  • Copy Havok node
  • Replace partitions
  • Customize Meshes
  • Flatten Skinning
  • Override Distance
  • Vertex Index Search
  • UV Search

During it, only select the bones necessary, apply weight to thong and shlong, but not armor piece. (edit: I forgot rings HAVE to be weighted, or it would disappear as cock thickness increase)
(mesh rigger can be found by using google)

Ah, also, verify the thong bodyslot in nifskope, it seems to not be the same as in the arma record (thus not appearing).

Thanks. i checked nifskope, the thongs also on slot 52. You can also see it in the screenshots, it's just that the straps and back part of it aren't visible for some reason. It's showing up ingame on the balls and on the sides a little. You can kind of see part of the straps. I'll keep messing with it though. I was able to get the original thong to work with bodyslide, but now it seems to give me trouble.

edit:

Okay, i got something functional that i can use personally. In outfit studio, I deleted the thong from the rigged mesh, and then loaded the thong from an original cock (the uncut version). Then i used that one like normal and now it's showing up ingame along with the cock. That's again so very much. I really appreciate it. I like the idea of my Skyrim having a law taht says everyone has to wear underwear, but my character found a legal loophole or something, lol.

20180129113539_1.thumb.jpg.c75a1b765b58082158d632b59018bfe5.jpg

20180129113543_1.thumb.jpg.07dc2a89b98bd6c3493edbc461ae94d5.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/11/2018 at 12:06 AM, Ghoulz said:

Still getting the missing blue texture with the thong addon. Did SoS equippable change it's file director recently or something? I have the latest version of it still.

Did you try every thong? I might have forgotten to update one version. Dick in the thongs should use these textures now:

textures\Equipable Schlong\malegenitalsf_1.dds

textures\Equipable Schlong\malegenitalsf_1_msn.dds

textures\Equipable Schlong\malegenitalsf_1_sk.dds

textures\Equipable Schlong\malegenitalsf_1_s.dds

This is amazing =)

Though in my case they are very tiny, and if i scale them in-game when i remove them the SOS is almost elephant-sized.

I tried to scale them (to fit the sizes of genitals i use) with nifscope with no visible result at all, then tried to scale using outfitstudio, it worked, but causing crash (most likely due to floppines).

Could you give me a hint on how to do it without removing floppiness?

20 hours ago, Rin-Kin said:

This is amazing =)

Though in my case they are very tiny, and if i scale them in-game when i remove them the SOS is almost elephant-sized.

I tried to scale them (to fit the sizes of genitals i use) with nifscope with no visible result at all, then tried to scale using outfitstudio, it worked, but causing crash (most likely due to floppines).

Could you give me a hint on how to do it without removing floppiness?

Weird, does it happen with any genders on a brand new character?

This is how they look like on my end with scale 1.0

20180215085745_1.thumb.jpg.669c36fdcbe2a6912ac7bc693aad1351.jpg

20180215085913_1.thumb.jpg.04d169b08d206680e1d657d441eac3fb.jpg

3 minutes ago, Rin-Kin said:

I'm using scaled in nifscope SOS bones to begin with.

Plus, i'm more interested in technical aspect.

Did you attach the cage to one of the bones?

The cages and the penises using the GenitalsBase bone and the scrotums gets some weight from the GenitalsScrotum bone, that's why they are scalable.

26 minutes ago, Vivi said:

The cages and the penises using the GenitalsBase bone and the scrotums gets some weight from the GenitalsScrotum bone, that's why they are scalable.

Ah that explains it, thank you.

Might i ask several more questions?

Did you merge meshes in nifscope, or only made some adjustments there?

And how do you enable HDT for part of the mesh?

Maybe you could point me to some guides/threads you used to learn nifscope?

UPD

Somehow i managed to scale it without causing crash, but now whole cage is floppy =D

9 minutes ago, Juravl said:

nice mod ;)
you are planning did condoms?

Thank you ^^

Well condoms would hardly fit into the cockcage theme.

4 minutes ago, Rin-Kin said:

Ah that explains it, thank you.

Might i ask several more questions?

Did you merge meshes in nifscope, or only made some adjustments there?

And how do you enable HDT for part of the mesh?

Maybe you could point me to some guides/threads you used to learn nifscope?

The only thing I did in nifskope was the BSLightingShaderProperties.

Not sure what HDT you mean, the only thing that has HDT is the Fairy Drop.

2 minutes ago, Vivi said:

Not sure what HDT you mean, the only thing that has HDT is the Fairy Drop.

Could you tell how did you enable HDT for Fairy Drop?

Umm... Balls are also HDT enabled, they follow XML settings, and colide propperly... So it's only weightpaint you used to enable it?

Is there some HDT guide out there you used?

Btw - I managed to scale and reshape everything i wanted.

Just tried to repeat steps i did yesturday (to check if ninodes get screwed up by outfit studio) and now it works propperly, while it was crashig yesturday =_=

5 minutes ago, Vivi said:

What xml settings? O.o You are talking about Floppy SoS?

Yep.

I mean this one, to prevent confusion > https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2180-floppysos/

It is submited in HDT branch of forum, and comes with 6 XML HDT setting files...

And the balls of your mod react to changes of those settings... =)

Anyways, could you tell how you created the Fairy Drop, please?

2 minutes ago, Rin-Kin said:

Yep.

I mean this one, to prevent confusion > https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2180-floppysos/

It is submited in HDT branch of forum, and comes with 6 XML HDT setting files...

And the balls of your mod react to changes of those settings... =)

Anyways, could you tell how you created the Fairy Drop, please?

Yeah because my mod has no xml's other than the Fairy Drop ones. Floppy SoS is not my mod, they just work together, you might want to ask around there for more info on HDT.

1 hour ago, Vivi said:

Yeah because my mod has no xml's other than the Fairy Drop ones. Floppy SoS is not my mod, they just work together, you might want to ask around there for more info on HDT.

That's why have been asking you 3 questions you supposedly know the answers for - how you made your mesh to be affected by floppy HDT, how have you created the HDT drop, and/or link to the topic/guide/video you used to do that.

Seems you not intend to answer them.

Well you got me confused, first you were talking about scale issues even tho you knew you were using some custom scaled stuff, then you asking me how the balls are HDT enabled because they use an xmls, even tho they are not.

41 minutes ago, Rin-Kin said:

That's why have been asking you 3 questions you supposedly know the answers for - how you made your mesh to be affected by floppy HDT, how have you created the HDT drop, and/or link to the topic/guide/video you used to do that.

Seems you not intend to answer them.

I used a part from Heretical Resources and replaced that, I shaped the drop in Max, and no I don't have any guides, if I had any, you guys should be using a lot better Fairy Drop than the current one.

53 minutes ago, Vivi said:

Well you got me confused, first you were talking about scale issues even tho you knew you were using some custom scaled stuff, then you asking me how the balls are HDT enabled because they use an xmls, even tho they are not.

Well i solved my issue, and switched to the other topic that have been bothering me for awhile - the way you apply HDT to mesh.

Sorry for making you confused >_<

As i understand you made it work with weightpaint only?

57 minutes ago, Vivi said:

I used a part from Heretical Resources and replaced that, I shaped the drop in Max, and no I don't have any guides, if I had any, you guys should be using a lot better Fairy Drop than the current one.

Oh i see, was hoping you created it from scratch. Thank you for modname, will check it.