1 hour ago, navaro said:

would love to see bodyslide version for fairy drop ;) i use it but drop mesh doesn't in right place lol maybe not attach to the equipable schlong bone :bawling:

The Fairy Drop was designed only for the cockcages mod.

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Faygot said:

What's the name of the skimpy clothes mod you're using with your cages? I'd love to have those stockings while my character walks around with their little dick locked up.

The black one? That's Merta Assassin ^^

3 hours ago, drake7k said:

Hello, I'm having an issue of my sos groin shows the cock cage, but the skin under it is purple and the tong just makes my whole groin disapear. I have to addmit that I'm fairly new to modding. I'm playing regular skyrim. mods I've got in order are below. Please help, as I've almost got my char exactly how I want him, minus the chastity cage.

Untitled.thumb.jpg.89a759113cd16d0f1e98c074f23bf5c9.jpgScreenShot2.bmpScreenShot2.bmp

You need the Vector Plexus addon for SOS for the male textures. Also the SOS equipable Schlong (along with the Vector Plus Schlong) are only needed for the textures so you don't need the esp's active if you are not using them.

4 hours ago, drake7k said:

Hello, I'm having an issue of my sos groin shows the cock cage, but the skin under it is purple and the tong just makes my whole groin disapear. I have to addmit that I'm fairly new to modding. I'm playing regular skyrim. mods I've got in order are below. Please help, as I've almost got my char exactly how I want him, minus the chastity cage.

Yes you need the textures from SoS VectorPlexus Regular for the male version of the cockcages. The thong is only available for females I am afraid.

3 hours ago, drake7k said:

I've installed the SOS equipable schlongs along with the mods it said I had to install with it. I'm having trouble finding "SoS VectorPlexus Regular" can you post a link for it?

But it's listed at the requirements.

Schlongs of Skyrim - VectorPlexus Regular - For the male, Argonian and Khajiit textures.
Equipable Schlongs - For the female textures.
(You only need the textures from these.)

The textures from Equipable Schlongs works too, but you have to copy these files:

malegenitals_1.dds
malegenitals_1_msn.dds
malegenitals_1_s.dds
malegenitals_1_sk.dds

And paste them into this folder: textures\actors\character\SOS\VectorPlexus Regular\

To start with, thank you for this mod.Only posting because i'm stuck with one of my own projects for my game. Maybe if and when you got the time you could offer some advice... Here's the thing:

I wanted to use your nifs as part of a "futa" armor so it wouldn't replace the actual shlong when undressed. So i fired up outfit studio, loaded my project (a mini bikini with some extras, nothing special) and loaded your nif as an outfit etc etc. Didn't reweight or conform to sliders, changed the slot used to 32 body from 52 shlong, saved exited. Now the crazy part. In bodyslide everything diplays properly no issues whatsoever. Ingame the outfit is ok with one exception : the textures for the SAMForeskin Nitrishape is all wrong. Like it is loading the body textures instead of the equipable shlong ones. Every other part of your nif (and mine) loads fine except that one.I triple checked everything with nifscope AND outfit studio.Only thing i didn't do is fire up 3ds max and check there... Ideas?

Edit: forgot about the FacegenRGBtint Flag... Disabling it seems to fix the issue although i'll have to make new textures for that part in order for it to match the skintone.

Edit2: I'm an idiot. All i had to do is add an ARMO record with your nifs to my ARMA set, change the slots and textures a bit, and done...

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, LeFlemard said:

I have a problem with the thongs:
Any ideas on how to fix it ? (happen more and more as shlong size increase)

Also while possible, I do not recommend scaling it in any way. It was designed for that one size.

2 hours ago, hoangkhue98 said:

Thank you for the awesome mod.

I was wondering, would it be possible to support an additional race other than the vanilla ones? I use a Femboy race mod https://www.loverslab.com/topic/87391-femboy-race-reborn/ and would be eternally grateful if you could also support this body type.

I will see what I can do ^^

Meanwhile here is a teaser for something new :3

teaser.jpg