Is there any chance of this one working with devious devices in the future? Perhaps as a chastity belt replacer?

Wouldn't be difficult to do. A patch for DD or DD for Him could be made, just change the ArmorAddon for the belts to point to the meshes for this for the males. Some of the messaging and functions (locking in anal plugs) would be a bit out of place but not that big of a deal really. I did the same thing for the penis ring piercing to replace the vaginal piercing for DD for Him.

Nice looking work by the way.

Was thinking about this this morning and realized that something would need to be done about the corsets since they change the model to a combination of the corset and belt combined. I would have to see what all is required for it to remain in place for men.

If I can figure it out I will see about making a patch for DD to make use of this for those that want it. Unlike some other DD mod authors I have no problem with doing things for males.

• 2 weeks later...

Was thinking about this this morning and realized that something would need to be done about the corsets since they change the model to a combination of the corset and belt combined. I would have to see what all is required for it to remain in place for men.

If I can figure it out I will see about making a patch for DD to make use of this for those that want it. Unlike some other DD mod authors I have no problem with doing things for males.

Thank you for not having the same narrow focus as those others. <3 I know of one friend who hasn't touched DD in a long time because they prefer to play as a male when they do play the game. He will be grateful.

Thank you for not having the same narrow focus as those others. <3 I know of one friend who hasn't touched DD in a long time because they prefer to play as a male when they do play the game. He will be grateful.

Unfortunately the majority (if not all) of the DD development team is not interested in doing any male content, especially Kimy. I don't see an issue with it and support both sexes using the devices and have been making changes to CD dialogue wherever it refers to the player's sex in some way. I also support DD for Him and have helped out with it at times.

I have figured out how to get these to work with the corsets but it requires modifying the script on the corset itself (not difficult to modify though). The corsets, when equipped use models that have the belts included so all that had to be done was block the portion of the script that equips those parts and treats it as if there is no belt equipped. The only issue is that this does not work with shemales / futa as the schlong model is different and does not fit in the cage. If there is interest I can create a version of this mod that will only affect males, females would still have the normal belt/corset setup even if they have a penis.

This new ebony one looks fantastic! =D Thank you. <3 If you're adding more variations, that's going to be fun. x3 Do Stalhrim! I mean... don't mind me. happy.png I love work like this.

Thanks :P I plan to make a dwarven version next, but a stalhrim is a good idea ^^ will see if I can make anything pretty.

Something for the mages this time ^^

Versions.jpg

• v1.7 - Added Steel Dova, Ethereal and Daedric versions.
  • Corrected padlock position on meshes.
  • Changed texture for Dwarven version.

Please tell me if this is getting out of hand XD

I dont think so.

I mean how the heck am I supposed to use a Dwarven Cockcage with a Daedric set?

Gotta have outfits that match.

Although I dont know how a leather version would work.

Would that not just be like a shitty condom?

I dont think so.

I mean how the heck am I supposed to use a Dwarven Cockcage with a Daedric set?

Gotta have outfits that match.

Although I dont know how a leather version would work.

Would that not just be like a shitty condom?

Oh yeah a lather is a tricky one XD well I still have to try to make a Stalhrim version too ^^

Can I put in a request for ones that match my custom colored belts in CD? The Dwarven one would match the Bronze items and the steel one would match the Silver one already and you have already done black. All that would be left is the two red ones and the white one.

I am looking to make a patch for DD for Him and CD to use these items instead of the belt used now for men.

Can I put in a request for ones that match my custom colored belts in CD? The Dwarven one would match the Bronze items and the steel one would match the Silver one already and you have already done black. All that would be left is the two red ones and the white one.

I am looking to make a patch for DD for Him and CD to use these items instead of the belt used now for men.

Sure ^^ You want them very shiny like the steel ones or more like the dwarven one?

Is it safe to update mid play through? Just got everything set up the way I want it and I don't feel like rerunning everything...

I think so, I did not change anything groundbraking just added some new items. The worst case you can roll back to 1.6.

Is it safe to update mid play through? Just got everything set up the way I want it and I don't feel like rerunning everything...

It is safe, it just adds some new items. I am working on the DD version and that will be safe to update as well.

Awesome! Thanks for the quick reply!

Sure ^^ You want them very shiny like the steel ones or more like the dwarven one?

I think so, I did not change anything groundbraking just added some new items. The worst case you can roll back to 1.6.

Thank you for replying! I'm really enjoying the mod!

Versions.jpg

The more the better! Do you think you can make a version for the less... flaccid?

Versions.jpg

The more the better! Do you think you can make a version for the less... flaccid?

You mean like the dick is throbbing inside the cage? ^^ Or you just mean to make it without foreskin like the male one?