YAY. happy.png More cock cages! Does it work on like, argonians and stuff? I'll try it out. Thank you!

It should work with them, you just need to replace either the default equipable schlong texture to Argonian or change the texture path on the cock mesh with nifskope ^^

dodge_challenger_appears.gif

brace yourself for the pages of posts about people who can't get the textures working, thats what happened to me with the equippable shlong requirement.

looks great tho! gonna have to up my screenshot game now that me pc isn't full potato.

brace yourself for the pages of posts about people who can't get the textures working, thats what happened to me with the equippable shlong requirement.

Yeah I guess XD The texture mismatch was always an issue with that, that's why I mentioned what exact textures I used for a more or less seamless result.

looks great tho! gonna have to up my screenshot game now that me pc isn't full potato.

Thanks ^^ Well my screens aren't that top quality either, I hope people will post some screens so I can see how it looks with different ENBs.

Thanks very much, Vivi. I like the concept a lot. But the balls look like they have upside-down horns. Probably overspray weightpainting.

https://i.imgur.com/gHEbw4Z.jpg

That's odd, I haven't seen anything like that and I am wearing it in game since a day posing all over the place and trying sex anims with it. That part of the ballsack only gets weight from the scrotum bone.

Edit: I just tested it and even if I scale it up like mad I get nothing like that confused.gif

Interesting. I use FloppySOS and Naturalistic HDT jiggle, if that might have anything to do with it.

I tested and use it with FloppySoS, even posted gifs above how it looks with it. I don't know about the jiggle xmls, but not sure if they would affect the ballsack in that way confused.gif

Did you try it with any other race/character?

Guest Momber

Interesting. I use FloppySOS and Naturalistic HDT jiggle, if that might have anything to do with it.

Did you try it with any other race/character?

I tried the Argonian model on my Nord char, same deal. Since the mod doesn't have any master dependencies other than Skyrim, I even loaded it in my regular gameplay profile that doesn't have SOS or anything like that installed. Same issue. Of course the private parts were purple because I don't have textures for them in this profile but I didn't care about that for the purpose of testing.

Another character build exhibited the same problem, but to a different extent. It appears the smaller the scrotum is, the more pronounced those "horns" are. I even tried a different "Naturalistic...." xml that is meant for non-FloppySOS users and lastly I disabled the "Naturalistic..." mod altogether. No difference.

https://imgur.com/a/2IVXg

For the record, the skeleton is XPMSE 3.93.

I tried the Argonian model on my Nord char, same deal. Since the mod doesn't have any master dependencies other than Skyrim, I even loaded it in my regular gameplay profile that doesn't have SOS or anything like that installed. Same issue. Of course the private parts were purple because I don't have textures for them in this profile but I didn't care about that for the purpose of testing.

Another character build exhibited the same problem, but to a different extent. It appears the smaller the scrotum is, the more pronounced those "horns" are. I even tried a different "Naturalistic...." xml that is meant for non-FloppySOS users and lastly I disabled the "Naturalistic..." mod altogether. No difference.

https://imgur.com/a/2IVXg

For the record, the skeleton is XPMSE 3.93.

Could you test these please. I redid the weights on the balls ^^ If they work I will update to 1.2.

Guest Momber

Could you test these please. I redid the weights on the balls ^^ If they work I will update to 1.2.

That totally did the trick! Thank you so much smile.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/GEaLWU8.jpg

EDIT: updating all tangent spaces in NifSkope made the UV mapping look even better on the schlong.

Now i'm going to add some pubic hair! EDIT: Done! I like to add little personal touches to my toys if I can wink.png

Thanks again for a fun mod!

Guest Momber

Yeah, I'm having lots of fun with my new toy :)

Looks great on a smaller, lighter character as well. Although at that scale the padlock is hard to make out clearly. But I'm old and have poor eyesight :P

https://i.imgur.com/6UqRxhY.jpg

The main reason why I added pubic hair is of course to hide the horrible seams where the schlong meets the body, but imho that has always been a problem of SOS (especially for females who don't have the appropriate meshes, nor normal maps, to accomodate the "equipment") and has nothing to do with this mod.

Vivi, are you by any chance planning to add some material variations? I could totally see this cage as an armor piece/accessory on, like, a Dwarven or Ebony top, perhaps from nisetanaka's bikini mods... just saying ;)

Yeah, I'm having lots of fun with my new toy smile.png

Looks great on a smaller, lighter character as well. Although at that scale the padlock is hard to make out clearly. But I'm old and have poor eyesight tongue.png

https://i.imgur.com/6UqRxhY.jpg

Glad it works now ^^ I actually made the padlock smaller than it should be, but I can tell that's a padlock from that distance :P

The main reason why I added pubic hair is of course to hide the horrible seams where the schlong meets the body, but imho that has always been a problem of SOS (especially for females who don't have the appropriate meshes, nor normal maps, to accomodate the "equipment") and has nothing to do with this mod.

I know, that's why I listed what exact textures I use, that's more or less seamless most of the time XD

Vivi, are you by any chance planning to add some material variations? I could totally see this cage as an armor piece/accessory on, like, a Dwarven or Ebony top, perhaps from nisetanaka's bikini mods... just saying wink.png

Was thinking about that, but I barely spent any time tweaking the UV maps, you just can't tell from the current texture XD but I will see how I can expand it more ^^

I know this'd sound stupid (new to the modding scene and in way over my head) but would it be possible to change which slot this takes up, or make a new download where it takes up a different slot? i have this running with a catsuit mod and for some reason it will only let me equip one or the other.

Other than that though, the mod works perfectly! Some DD functionality would be cool but this is more than what i was expecting from a modding scene where it's mostly focused on females. 

I know this'd sound stupid (new to the modding scene and in way over my head) but would it be possible to change which slot this takes up, or make a new download where it takes up a different slot? i have this running with a catsuit mod and for some reason it will only let me equip one or the other.

Other than that though, the mod works perfectly! Some DD functionality would be cool but this is more than what i was expecting from a modding scene where it's mostly focused on females. 

See if you can change the Revealing option in SoS ^^

post-41447-0-90688300-1497259232_thumb.jpg

Is there any chance of this one working with devious devices in the future? Perhaps as a chastity belt replacer?

Wouldn't be difficult to do. A patch for DD or DD for Him could be made, just change the ArmorAddon for the belts to point to the meshes for this for the males. Some of the messaging and functions (locking in anal plugs) would be a bit out of place but not that big of a deal really. I did the same thing for the penis ring piercing to replace the vaginal piercing for DD for Him.

Nice looking work by the way.