Mod Causes Sims to Not Appear in Household?

So this is hard to explain but every time I open up sims 4 (since installing this mod) I will click on a household and it'll take me to their lot. However, they aren't appearing in the household bar at the bottom so I can't actually control them or see their needs or their mood. I'm basically just watching them and I can't control it. I've used this mod before and this has never happened before so I'm really confused.

Yeah, there seems to be something happening with Mac users. I don't know what is it yet.

Same thing happens to me, and I play on Windows 10. Game version is correct, uninstalled all other mods, and still doesn't work. Also sometimes it hangs on the loading screen, and always when I had MCCC installed as well (which works correctly alone). Just started a new household so no previous saves involved. Can't put my finger on what's wrong. No extra animations installed.

Archived