Vinfamy's Control Panel (+Hotkey, No Biped Slot)

changed the hotkey, as I use R-CTRL for Pip Boy, the new key now works, but so does the R-CTRL? 

In fact, the 'set Vin_Hotkey' to # only adds more hotkeys, and does not delete any, even with a quicksave, quickload ... strange.

Aware. Will fix soon.

He just updated it to 1.3, you bring the menu up with right crtl now instead

You can do both. The original way of accessing it via the Apparel piece (or if hotkeyed, 1 to 9) is still there.

He just updated it to 1.3, you bring the menu up with right crtl now instead

You can do both. The original way of accessing it via the Apparel piece (or if hotkeyed, 1 to 9) is still there.

Oops you're right, I just checked

post-548256-0-55703500-1498916859_thumb.png

blackopsxxx all I can suggest is reinstalling the mod and sorting your load order

hi,

sorry to bother you again, But I think this mod is worth a little pain on my part since you have took great pains to make this great (sounds great anyway since I have not seen it for myself) mod.

Just found that the control panel won't activate.

I found 2 Vinfamy control panel under apparel on pitboy.

I selected it and it checked it like clothes I could wear but nothing.

I placed in favorate menu under 8 but when I hit 8 again nothing happened.

I believe the default is R-Ctrl - again when I hit it nothing happened.

Should I have started a new game? That is not a problem for me since I really

want the mod to work for me.

Thanks for the great mod!

I don't get window to appear... not with hotkey or manually.

CP has not been initialized successfully.

Try a few different saves or experiment with your load order a bit.

Still not working, made second character (with both female and male needed to get item with console) and i have both reinstaled mod and put it bottom of load order.

Hello is there a way to unassign the hotkey to the R CRTL ?

I can assign it to another key but that didn't remove it from the R CTRL key and it's my key for the jump since years...  

Now the menu opens each time i want to jump, it breaking my gameplay...  :(

Edit : Solution for my problem was given by Fritz_t_coyote, thx to him.

Does the Control Panel work with Vanilla Fudge yet? If so, I am having trouble getting a custom companion to be accepted by the Control Panel. How exactly is that accomplished? Great series of mods. Can't wait to see what else you come up with.

Does the Control Panel work with Vanilla Fudge yet? If so, I am having trouble getting a custom companion to be accepted by the Control Panel. How exactly is that accomplished? Great series of mods. Can't wait to see what else you come up with.

Top of the first page in this thread, fourth mod down on the list. Yes, it is supposed to work with Vanilla Fudge.

I think the control panel is bugged and needs more testing or something. I'm kind of disappointed that it is now a hard requirement for the other mods in its current stage. I just moved it in my load order so maybe now it will work.

It's a hard requirement for ONE mod: Prostitution

And most people get it to work just fine. It not even showing up (which is a simple OnInit event not running) is most likely a mod conflict.

What kinds of mods are likely to conflict with control panel?

Try installing all your mods on a save first (with Vinfamy_CP.esp disabled). Then save. Enable Vinfamy_CP.esp and load so that the only new mod added to the save this time is CP.

This would help in case the CP's OnInit simply gets bullied by other mods' OnInit (its quest priority is 0 so theoretically it would wait for all the other initialization scripts from other mods to run first)

What kinds of mods are likely to conflict with control panel?

Try installing all your mods on a save first (with Vinfamy_CP.esp disabled). Then save. Enable Vinfamy_CP.esp and load so that the only new mod added to the save this time is CP.

This would help in case the CP's OnInit simply gets bullied by other mods' OnInit (its quest priority is 0 so theoretically it would wait for all the other initialization scripts from other mods to run first)

That worked, the menu comes up now.

Thank you.

i got a problem with companions. i had them on prostitute mode in the castle and now NO companion can move with me or be send somewhere else. did that happen when i used the "make this character a settler" option in the prostitution menu? i rly dont get it.

edit:

ok now i can move some companions again, but they always stay at the castle (though settlement management software shows them at the slog/other settlements i send them to).   

i use 3 custom followers

T0-R1 Victoria Standalone Companion by CCClover

Heather Casdin - A Unique Companion Experience by llamaRCA

06 Synth Follower for CBBE by Galejro

is it possible they bug my game? they are all standalone and as far as i can tell shouldnt interfere.. i have zero mods which change companion behavior (with the possible exception of Settler Sandbox Expansion by Axle356258).

did that happen when i used the "make this character a settler" option in the prostitution menu? 

That option only removes the NPC selected from the Prostitute faction. It does nothing if the NPC is not already a prostitute. Can't imagine anything that would change follower behaviour.

Did you try the "Specify as Companion" option in the Vinfamy's Control Panel?

did that happen when i used the "make this character a settler" option in the prostitution menu? 

That option only removes the NPC selected from the Prostitute faction. It does nothing if the NPC is not already a prostitute. Can't imagine anything that would change follower behaviour.

Did you try the "Specify as Companion" option in the Vinfamy's Control Panel?

yes and it works for having someone following me. but whenever i say goodbye and get the "sent to settlement" option they always go back to the castle. they cannot go anywhere else. they are shown by settlement management software as settlers of the slog but they arent there.

this is only! for the female companions i used as prostitutes not for strong for example. he is physically at the slog.

Small UI bug report.

When clicking on "Mod Customizations", then "General" or any mod, then there's the button called "Back" - clicking on it will close the control panel instead of going back.

Btw, could you transfer your "Vinfamy's Control Panel" item from the Apparel to the Misc section in the inventory? That's where all the mod/questitems are.

I don't think the toggle is working to set Autonomy to not pick companions. It kept snatching Cait right out of a dialog and bugging her quest in Vault 95. Danse was acting weird too earlier and now I think that might be what it was.

I dont know if this has been asked before it probably has, but could you please make an option to allow us to store the control panel item in a chest or something without it reappearing constantly? or move it to Aid or Misc?

Will do. The reappearing thing was originally meant for compatibility with Violate's stealing. It's not really relevant anymore as Violate doesn't steal all your inventory anymore. Especially now that the CP can be brought with the Ctrl Hotkey

I dont know if this has been asked before it probably has, but could you please make an option to allow us to store the control panel item in a chest or something without it reappearing constantly? or move it to Aid or Misc?

Will do. The reappearing thing was originally meant for compatibility with Violate's stealing. It's not really relevant anymore as Violate doesn't steal all your inventory anymore. Especially now that the CP can be brought with the Ctrl Hotkey

Guest O.Cobblepot

Mod customizations/General/Sex scene duration not working,well,kind of..when i initiate sex scene(with settler for example) it always lasts 30s no matter what changes i made,but if VIOLATE is trigered then sex duration time(changed) works well,is it just for me or for others also same thing?

Mod customizations/General/Sex scene duration not working,well,kind of..when i initiate sex scene(with settler for example) it always lasts 30s no matter what changes i made,but if VIOLATE is trigered then sex duration time(changed) works well,is it just for me or for others also same thing?

when i initiate sex scene(with settler for example)

How are you initiating that sex scene?  Is this through Vinfamy's Prostitution?  Vinfamy's VanillaFudge?  Or are you using Sex Em Up from Chosen Clue, which does not rely on the ContralPanel for the sex duration (it has it's own duration setting).  I haven't used Prostitution very much so I can't remember if the duration is what I set, but I know the VanillaFudge (and Violate as you mentioned) both use that that setting.  Need to be clear when posting issues like this to note specifically which mod is initiating sex.  CP only allows a central place to change settings, but the other mods are the ones that actually use (or ignore in the case of a bug) the settings.

Guest O.Cobblepot

when i initiate sex scene(with settler for example)

How are you initiating that sex scene?  Is this through Vinfamy's Prostitution?  Vinfamy's VanillaFudge?  Or are you using Sex Em Up from Chosen Clue, which does not rely on the ContralPanel for the sex duration (it has it's own duration setting).  I haven't used Prostitution very much so I can't remember if the duration is what I set, but I know the VanillaFudge (and Violate as you mentioned) both use that that setting.  Need to be clear when posting issues like this to note specifically which mod is initiating sex.  CP only allows a central place to change settings, but the other mods are the ones that actually use (or ignore in the case of a bug) the settings.

Sorry,i am just being stupid..your post made me quickly remember that i was using Leito's animation gun,which of course have nothing to do with Vinfamy's panel.. all is well then :)