Vinfamy's Control Panel (+Hotkey, No Biped Slot)

Hi Vinfamy, just a question:

When use save and exit option? After each modification? Can we modify most than one plug-in option at the same time?

Yes you can. Once you select save and exit, all plugins will update.

Hi Vinfamy, 

I have 2 different characters in my game(One female one male)

The control panel only appears in the female's inventory and does not appear in the other character's. Any way to fix this?

help Vinfamy 4

this will show you the ID of the item

player.additem # 1

replace # with the id above

Some issues here, i don't know which plug-in is to incriminate then i post here...

DC guards strip but stay motionless with their gun in hand.

When using prostitute with companion option if i take or reload my gun my companion quit animation.

With prostitute, "No" response don't work very well: the npc follow my pc and if i talk to him he recall to have sex.

With fudge, NPC want have sex with my PC else if i wait for the time out (5s default) at the end of dialogue. "Yes" response works.

I updated today, and whenever I try to talk to talk to a random NPC like a guard, I press E and nothing happens. I restarted my game and it's still happening. This wouldn't be a big deal but for some reason, I can't talk to Dr Sun in Diamond City or the caravan shop owners like Cricket. Every other vendor in Diamond City works fine.

Not sure why this is. Are you it's not a completely different mod causing this?

I didn't modify a single vanilla record.

Also, Vin's CP has not even been updated. It's still version 1.0.

The only thing that is remotely plausible to cause something like this is Prostitution. You're supposed to toggle off prostitution mode if you want to play the vanilla game, only turn it on only for it you want to be a prostitute.

the same heppens to me ,

i cant talk to DR Sun , DC security , DC residents , and my Companion

after some trys with disabel , i seems to be FP_VanillaFudge

and in this plugin you did modify a vanilla record 00003648 and 000A7D2D

I have removed this records from the esp , And can talk again with the npc's

but I dont know if it safe ? to remove this records

The only issue(s) i had so far is that the settings(disabling couple of features) dont seem to save/ take effect.
I disabled lovers embrace for vanilla fudge and disabled companions for autonomy. But it still happens.
I updated all to the latest versions.

Having a small problem when I start my game up in my mod load  list showing it loaded the control Panel,  The menu isn't in my Armor section of my inventory.  Anyway to force it to start even though it said it loaded?

Try looking up 5 or 6 posts from yours.  Vinfamy stated how to add the item back.

Having a small problem when I start my game up in my mod load  list showing it loaded the control Panel,  The menu isn't in my Armor section of my inventory.  Anyway to force it to start even though it said it loaded?

Try looking up 5 or 6 posts from yours.  Vinfamy stated how to add the item back.

ah I see it thank you.

So.... Just wanted to mention:

You really don't need to use biped slots at all for an armor that is only used to trigger a scripted options menu. All having them does is stripps other armor the player was wearing in said biped slots (and ring(51) and neck(50) are pretty commonly used slots to boot).

---------------

EDIT: Also one more observation:

Since both Violate and Prostitution use a pretty much identical "CharmFaction" faction that is threaded onto the "PlayerFaction" with "ally" ranking, it would probably be a better idea to move this faction to Vinfamy so that these two mods don't overwrite each other's changes (which atm they do). Of course, it would be a lot better if you didn't make edits to such a sensitive and much-used record as the PlayerFaction, since so many mods do this, and all require manual patching to make compatible with each other. :L

So.... Just wanted to mention:

Yeah, I just wanted to get rid of the Current Error warnings I get everytime I fire off CK. Neither the slot or the PlayerFaction addition is required really, CK just annoys me with its warnings when they're not done.

Really can't save any changes, can you please give us a clue to what path/filename you have set it to save with? (ie: Data/INI/vp.ini?)

No there's no ini saves. All settings are saved as global variables which stay with your game saves.

Really can't save any changes, can you please give us a clue to what path/filename you have set it to save with? (ie: Data/INI/vp.ini?)

No there's no ini saves. All settings are saved as global variables which stay with your game saves.

Can you try get a ini saves function into VCP? Because it seems in current version, the save function was been overwrited by the start up default setting whenever it wants to.

Atleast I waited an hour in real time(2 days in game), still not willing to save my setting-at all-.

Can you try get a ini saves function into VCP? Because it seems in current version, the save function was been overwrited by the start up default setting whenever it wants to.

Atleast I waited an hour in real time(2 days in game), still not willing to save my setting-at all-.

Not really. the mod only initializes once and never fire any startup default settings. The defaults are already there in the esps and not set with script.

Also all my mods save these settings locally in their own global variables. Once you make a change in the CP, it will send a custom event (It will say "Applying your customizations ..." when this happens) for all my mods to listen to update their own global variables accordingly. 

It works fine for me and many others, so something is wrong with your setup tbh. Most likely something blocking either CP sending the RequestUpdate custom event or something stopping my mods from listening to this event.

Not really. the mod only initializes once and never fire any startup default settings. The defaults are already there in the esps and not set with script.

Also all my mods save these settings locally in their own global variables. Once you make a change in the CP, it will send a custom event (It will say "Applying your customizations ..." when this happens) for all my mods to listen to update their own global variables accordingly. 

It works fine for me and many others, so something is wrong with your setup tbh. Most likely something blocking either CP sending the RequestUpdate custom event or something stopping my mods from listening to this event.

Somehow the "Applying Your Customizations" is showing up, but it did not apply the save tho.

It seems it was a file got stuck when it try to force save.

Logs.rar

Heads up:

Fresh install (thanks to Snap'n Build......Grrrrrr)

Installed v1.1 & nothing happened. Installed V1.0 & then installed v1.1 over it & it found it & worked.

:(

Can you please upload a 1.0 version of VCP? I can't find one.

Pretty sure this is just a one-off incident that happens with VonHelton. The update mechanism does nothing but detect that an old version is on the save and repeat exactly what would happen if installed on a new save

Vinfamy_CP__1_0.zip

hey vin! I have a question about cp regarding new supermutant updates, do we need to disable the option that limits your mods use to only humans/synths in order for supermutants to work? or do we need to wait for an update to the control panel itself?