Vinfamy's Control Panel (+Hotkey, No Biped Slot)

Vinfamy's Control Panel (+Hotkey, No Biped Slot)

View File

Update 22 Nov 19: All my mods for Skyrim, Skyrim SE and Fallout 4 are up for adoptions. All their source code is included in the download packages and can be used in whatever way any other modders see fit - no need to ask me for permission. I have retired from Bethesda games' modding to focus on my own indie game project LifePlay (check it out here, it's an life simulation RPG on Unreal Engine. It's also moddable and open-source, and completely free.).

-----------------------------------------------------

Offers a bunch of customization options and extra functionality to all my Four-Play mods:

15 July - Not a new update. Just reuploaded the file as it was down after LoversLab's server upgrade error.

Works with the following Four-Play mods. You don't have to install them all, the CP will detect which one(s) you have and give you the options accordingly:

1. Violate (v2.0+): Customization options + Ability to Surrender
  2. Kidnapped (v2.0+): Customization options + Instant Toggle
  3. Autonomy (v2.0+): Customization options + Instant Toggle + Disable "Sixth Sense" quest
  4. Vanilla Fudge (v2.0+): Customization options
  5. Prostitution (v2.0+): The Control Panel is a hard requirement for Prostitution 2.0 onwards - replacing the ring as toggle + customization options
  6. Family Planning (v1.0+): Customization options
  7. General: options like scene duration, walk and comment, etc

Installation:
Like any other mods. Load any save. You will see Vinfamy's Control Panel in the Armor section of your inventory. Hotkey it and use it to turn on the menu.

From 1.3 onwards, the control panel can also be brought up with the right Ctrl key. To change this hotkey, use console command:

set Vin_Hotkey to #

With # being one of the numbers from here: https://www.creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=DirectX_Scan_Codes

Then quick save and load.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/09/2017
  • Category
  • Requires

Edited by CPU

Thanks for this. It's everything I asked for and more. Now all that's left is for someone to make a "Beeing Female" like mod so we can make babies in-game. Then I can have more funny memories like when in Skyrim and I had to defend Jordis the Sword-Maiden from a dragon after she went into labor during a battle.  :D

Great work, good job making one of the biggest steps for FO4's adult mod scene since 4-play. Before I test these out tonight, will Prostitution 2.0 be coming out later this evening to match the other 2, or will that come out later? I'd like to have the full suite of 2.0 before I restart playing again, if not, I have no complaints about waiting on amazing stuff like this. 

Thanks for making this, but I found it can't change some default value

just like Player's HP % at triggering surrender, and sex time duration (it's always default 30 sec even I choose others)

It will take up to a minute for all my mods to update its internal settings in accordance to what you put in the control panel. Violate also picks up its internal settings at combat start, so changes in the middle of combat or worse, in the middle of the violation, wouldn't take effect until the next fight.

Love the mods so far but the sex duration is way to short so I tried to change it with your control panel but it doesnt seem to have any effect.  Tried to reduce the wait time for prostitution but that doesnt have any effect either.  Tried playing for over half an hour just in case the mods had not updated yet but no changes.

Love the mods so far but the sex duration is way to short so I tried to change it with your control panel but it doesnt seem to have any effect.  Tried to reduce the wait time for prostitution but that doesnt have any effect either.  Tried playing for over half an hour just in case the mods had not updated yet but no changes.

As stated in the OP, Prostitution doesn't work with the control panel yet. Only Violate, Kidnapped and Autonomy do currently.

I need to update Prostitution and VF to 2.0 for them to also work with control Panel.

As stated in the OP, Prostitution doesn't work with the control panel yet. Only Violate, Kidnapped and Autonomy do currently.

I need to update Prostitution and VF to 2.0 for them to also work with control Panel.

Ah, dont know how I missed that.  Sorry, and thanks for the response.   :)

VF and Pros are my two favorites so its just my luck those are the only two not updated yet lol.  Cant wait!  Thanks for the incredible mods!

A work of Genius! 

Agreed.

Thanks, Vinfamy. For ALL of the FP extensions you've created. The level of configuration you've added is outstanding. Waiting patiently for Prostitution 2.0  ;)

Trykz

I have no idea how this has happened (it seems I type that sentence often on here) but after installing this mod and the new updates of Kidnapped, Autonomy and Violate the area known as the Commonwealth is now named " on all my saves or on doorways that lead outside. I dont seem to have any issues caused by it and I dont know which or even if its caused by updated mods. Otherwise these three are working very well, thank you and welcome back.

I have read through some of the newest posts of the other mods before posting and see no one else mentioning this renaming thing, so its most likely me. Any thoughts on what caused it would be appreciated. I use MO2 for FO4.

5 micromods + control panel... And what prevents to do it all as a single mod?

Much easier to develop them separately. They won't be 'micro' after another few months of development. It will be too massive a mod altogether to manage.

Thank you so much for this. It works great!

One request, is it possible to add an option disable the Autonomy popup when loading a game and use a setting value instead? I find that popup a little annoying.

The popup is no longer there. Please install Autonomy 2.0.

the area known as the Commonwealth is now named " on all my saves or on doorways that lead outside. I

It's not caused by any of my mods I can assure you. I didn't even modify a single vanilla record.

having some problems with it dissepering from my inventory if im going the normal start so do you have an id for the item ?

Saw this happen.  Easiest is to start a new game, STAY AS MALE (this is the key), go into the console, click on Nate, type in "player.inv" (without the quotes), and you should see the item's id (write it down).  Then quit and load the save you are actually playing and add it in through the console (click on your player, then type in "additem XXXXXXX 1" ("player.additem XXXXXX 1" should work as well - again, no quotes and setting XXXXX to the code you got - the 1 is how many to add).

Also, you can disable the mod, start, load, and save the game (real save, not quicksave), quit, re-enable the mod, start the game and load that save, and the mod will automatically re-add it.

The problem I believe is when switching from male to female in the character creation.  At the start of the game, Nora has a different id (not 00000014 - the normal player id), because both characters (Nate and Nora) are visible simultaneously.  When you finalize the character (when playing a female), the "Nate" character (14) is swapped with Nora (whatever starting ID) making Nora's id 14 and Nora's equipment is reapplied (without this item), so Nora is missing the "armor" for this mod.  At least this is what I saw.

One minor thing i have noticed, each time you lose your gear to an attack(in violate) and do the quest to retrieve it, it adds another copy of the control panel to your inventory, seems like it stops it being removed from you like a quest item but it also copies it over to the raider that steals it as well.

It's not causing any problems i can see, just thought i'd mention it.

One minor thing i have noticed, each time you lose your gear to an attack(in violate) and do the quest to retrieve it, it adds another copy of the control panel to your inventory, seems like it stops it being removed from you like a quest item but it also copies it over to the raider that steals it as well.

It's not causing any problems i can see, just thought i'd mention it.

Yeah, it's deliberate.

The control panel has a script attached to it that automatically adds a copy back to your inventory if it is removed.

having some problems with it dissepering from my inventory if im going the normal start so do you have an id for the item ?

Saw this happen.  Easiest is to start a new game, STAY AS MALE (this is the key), go into the console, click on Nate, type in "player.inv" (without the quotes), and you should see the item's id (write it down).  Then quit and load the save you are actually playing and add it in through the console (click on your player, then type in "additem XXXXXXX 1" ("player.additem XXXXXX 1" should work as well - again, no quotes and setting XXXXX to the code you got - the 1 is how many to add).

Also, you can disable the mod, start, load, and save the game (real save, not quicksave), quit, re-enable the mod, start the game and load that save, and the mod will automatically re-add it.

The problem I believe is when switching from male to female in the character creation.  At the start of the game, Nora has a different id (not 00000014 - the normal player id), because both characters (Nate and Nora) are visible simultaneously.  When you finalize the character (when playing a female), the "Nate" character (14) is swapped with Nora (whatever starting ID) making Nora's id 14 and Nora's equipment is reapplied (without this item), so Nora is missing the "armor" for this mod.  At least this is what I saw.

Thx it workt and my id was f8000f99

I updated today, and whenever I try to talk to talk to a random NPC like a guard, I press E and nothing happens. I restarted my game and it's still happening. This wouldn't be a big deal but for some reason, I can't talk to Dr Sun in Diamond City or the caravan shop owners like Cricket. Every other vendor in Diamond City works fine.

I updated today, and whenever I try to talk to talk to a random NPC like a guard, I press E and nothing happens. I restarted my game and it's still happening. This wouldn't be a big deal but for some reason, I can't talk to Dr Sun in Diamond City or the caravan shop owners like Cricket. Every other vendor in Diamond City works fine.

Not sure why this is. Are you it's not a completely different mod causing this?

I didn't modify a single vanilla record.

Also, Vin's CP has not even been updated. It's still version 1.0.

The only thing that is remotely plausible to cause something like this is Prostitution. You're supposed to toggle off prostitution mode if you want to play the vanilla game, only turn it on only for it you want to be a prostitute.