How would I convert an armor to DMRA on my own?

I've been asking for a conversion of the Sylvanas Windrunner armor to DMRA-BBB, but I assume there's going to be a lack of people interested in helping me. As such, I may have to try editing it myself, as I'm not happy with my ranger only having E-cups (I'm more of an H-cup or higher kind of guy).

Unfortunately, there's no Bodyslide for Oblivion, so I'm hoping I don't have to resort to Blender. I've never gotten the hang of that program.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, ran into a tougher one: I'm trying to convert the following Ivy Valentine armor to DMRA, but unlike previous outfits this one is a full body outfit, so it takes up 4 slots (upper, lower, feet, hands). Unfortunately, the Clothing Converter doesn't seem to work properly on it, either because I can't get an appropriate lattice or I'm doing some steps wrong.

Any advice?

Archived