Little boys play with a dolls for girls.

Guest Katherlne

Guest Katherlne

Hello everyone. I want to ask you about something - what you think, it good or bad when a little boys 2-8 years old play with dolls, Barbie for example? My little 4 old brother recently began to actively play with my old Barbies. I don't mind about it and find it very cute, i love him. But our dad very "angry" on him, when he play with this dolls. Moms don't care about it, but dad think he must play only with "TRUE MEN" toys: cars, guns and etc. Dad thinks that when he grows up, he will become a gay or "pussy sucker" (under women slave). I read about this on various internet resources, but I would like to know more the opinion of our pervy-sexy community. :blush:

My opinion is your dad is an idiot.

There will be shit tons of hormonal changes going on and trying to predict what his views on the world will be until those changes are done is dangerous.

Also wtf is "a gay".

i am sry 4 your dad not for your lil bro,i used to play with my sis in childhood with her and her barbies house etc etc,i am straight atm and i never felt the need to go with any mens or something like that.

plus if your lil bro will become homosexual i dont see any problem,every1 have own sexual identity,it doesnt mean u r a jinx or a alien.

Guest Katherlne

My opinion is your dad is an idiot.

lol thank :lol:

plus if your lil bro will become homosexual i dont see any problem,every1 have own sexual identity,it doesnt mean u r a jinx or a alien.

Well, my parents a very traditional people. No, they don't hate gays, but they gonna be a mad, if one of their children becomes a gay. Sometimes i get a goose bump from the one thought, what gonna be if they find out that I had sex with another girl...

I'm bi but it had nothing to do with me playing with dolls when I was a kid, I played with dolls all the time but my favourite toys used to be the traditionally male meccano and chemistry sets. They're just toys, they're genderless except for what adults tell their children what they're meant to play with, and even then kids are stubborn they'll just play with what they want behind your back, it's what I did. :P

Hello everyone. I want to ask you about something - what you think, it good or bad when a little boys 2-8 years old play with dolls, Barbie for example? My little 4 old brother recently began to actively play with my old Barbies. I don't mind about it and find it very cute, i love him. But our dad very "angry" on him, when he play with this dolls. Moms don't care about it, but dad think he must play only with "TRUE MEN" toys: cars, guns and etc. Dad thinks that when he grows up, he will become a gay or "pussy sucker" (under women slave). I read about this on various internet resources, but I would like to know more the opinion of our pervy-sexy community. :blush:

There's a way different thread here about "social justice warriors", people who meddle in things best left alone.

At least, According to the people who do not like social justice warriors.

But the original SJW's are parents, those people who watch which politically incorrect toys you get on christmas, and confiscate them (and repackage them and give them to parents of families they're trying to get in good with).

Hospitals who give toys to little kids, but refuse to give some kids toys because they're not young enough, sick enough or have parents who confiscate toys.

Does it hurt a kid to have a GI Joe? It is a "doll", after all, and it was confiscated.

How about a toy tiger?

Refused.

So now I'm old, older than your dad, and if I were trying to be an SJW I'd say, "let the kid play", but I'd be castigated and stuff.

I defer to your judgement, they're *your* dolls.

edit:

Don't bring this subject up in three years when your brother is trying to fit in at school, and starts saying phrases like

" 'sup, dog"

once he starts watching "adult swim" where they melt dolls for fun.

Hopefully by then there will be some new politically incorrect toy you can ask about

(chemistry sets, Toy handguns)

heck i would in your case see if little bro wants to learn how to do girls hair (and maybe disguise makeup training with "cammo" training)

while i do subscribe to the 2 genders thing there is a range of possible versions within those "markers"

your little bro may land up holding the spot of Great Father if he grows up properly.

Guest Katherlne

They're not dolls!

They're ACTION FIGURES!!!!!

Do what you can to get your dad off your little brother's back.

Don't know about that, i always call barbie a doll. 

Actually, dad told me to hide them from my brother, but I still ignore him.

heck i would in your case see if little bro wants to learn how to do girls hair (and maybe disguise makeup training with "cammo" training)

while i do subscribe to the 2 genders thing there is a range of possible versions within those "markers"

your little bro may land up holding the spot of Great Father if he grows up properly.

I read what a some boys at this age like to dress in dresses and use makeup. My brother does not show interest in cosmetics, although i may use my lipstick on him for fun :lol:

My 4-year old boy plays any role he likes and switches "the gender" accordingly. When he plays 'ta-ta-taa-tata-taa-tata-taa' Star Wars, he sometimes plays Rey, a female char who 'has no Force, Mom, but a looong staff... to do *bong* (Ey, that hurts!)', sometimes he's Darth Vader, 'Vader is eeevil, Mom... *pew pew*, you know. Wanna play with me, Mom? Pleeeaase! Here, you are Asan(ji) Ventress, she looks like you (Ouch!), she's the child of Count Dooku (Really?) and has no hair but tattoos (He points to his dreadlocks), now that's cool, Mom (Doubt that). Or, you are General Greewutz, he has four light sabers... (He counts to four) yup, four *pew pew*'. General who? 'General Greewutz *cough cough*, Mom'. Ahh, Grievous, okay-okay. 'Yes, General Greewutz'. Okay, I'm Grievous and you are Rey. Go ahead! Whoever wins, I lose. 15 minutes...

Only an idiot would read sexuality or gender awareness into his little role-playing games...

Guest Katherlne

Only an idiot would read sexuality or gender awareness into his little role-playing games...

After reading some moms/parent forums, i can say for sure - there a lot moms and dads, who worry about the boys, who play with a toys for girls. But nobody worry about girls, who play with a boys toys. Double standards?

He's just a little kid, he'll grow out of it. Playing with toys as a kid won't affect his sexuality. He can shoot random pedestrians with (hopefully) toy guns, knock out some batty boys at school and still be a raging homo.

By the way I don't have any kids and I don't really know if playing with specific toys will affect these shitstains.

I use to play with dolls as well at some point of my childhood. They shared the main roles with stuffed animals, and all of them were kinda super saiyan warriors, demonstrating refined anime-like martial arts' regardless of gender. Children can be much less gender discriminating than grow-up adults, now that I think of it...

Anyway, the children toys gender mismatch problem only is a concern for people fearing homosexuality, or fearing homophobia. I don't think it has any real influence on future sexual preferences, and seem to recall that some studies shown it had no impact on children before adolescence. The key point is that the child vary his games I think, dolls do not mean anything by themselves ; and can at the contrary be the first objects of desire of an intuitive heterosexual libido.

Guest Katherlne

Anyway, the children toys gender mismatch problem only is a concern for people fearing homosexuality, or fearing homophobia. 

Well, like i said before, parents fear not only changes in sexuality of their boys. Like my dad, they fear if they boy play with toys for girls in they a young age. When he grow up, he gonna be a "soft" for true men, whatever that means. My dad occupies a dominant position in my family, my mom always agreed and obey with them in most thing. And he wants my brother to grow up the same as he. I'm glad that I was born a girl and my mother was engaged in my upbringing... 

A piece of plastic be it Barbie or Action Man (UK version of GI Joe) will not determine your brothers sexuality or anything else.

What is important is the love and support around him to allow him to grow into a balanced human and be at peace with himself and others around him.

Anyway, the children toys gender mismatch problem only is a concern for people fearing homosexuality, or fearing homophobia. 

Well, like i said before, parents fear not only changes in sexuality of their boys. Like my dad, they fear if they boy play with toys for girls in they a young age. When he grow up, he gonna be a "soft" for true men, whatever that means.

It seems difficult to me to prove links between games and future personality. Personality is probably the result of the mix of your genes and of your environment ; the way the child socializes and is educated probably impacts more than the games played themselves. :)

Guest Miyuki Takara

I don't really know what to say about this aside from,

He is a human. If he likes "Feminine" toys over "Masculine" toys, Who is anybody to judge? As long as the kid is enjoying himself and staying out of trouble, Let him be. 

Guest Katherlne

Obviously, the cheapest would to mod a game to suit that need. But, if you have the extra cash, this would be the other option. 

Wow! I can say for sure - their Barbies have grown up! 

OT (because we're done, right?)

"old Barbies":

A woman tries hard to emulate Barbie.

(see pictures)

Actually, someone could make an argument that Baby wetsit dolls would push him over the edge but Barbie is very politically correct,

https://www.amazon.com/Holiday-Barbie-Doll-2008-Collector/dp/B0011F4MAC

and it'll come in handy trying to speak to girls in grade school.

"2008 model? My sister has that one, with the purple dress and the matching car"

I'm only kidding, dad, plus what do I know.

post-392535-0-06619200-1496941131_thumb.jpg

post-392535-0-97892800-1496941140_thumb.jpg

I don't remember the exact details, but I seem to recall hearing or reading about a man in Japan who was raised by his grandmother and encouraged to play with dolls. When his father, who was in the Japanese military (I think this was around World War 2, maybe before, really don't remember) found out he tried to "man up" his son.  Long story short, the dude went full on nuts, became completely gender confused and tried to overthrow the Japanese government.  When that didn't work out he killed himself.  

As to the OP's concern with her family; well, I'm not a parent so I can't really say if either of your parents is right or wrong.  Maybe it is a phase that your brother is going through, I don't know the age range here, him being around 4 and you being at least 10 years older (I hope), so this might be him seeing stuff that you played with and just thinking that those are toys people play with.  If you don't mind him messing with your stuff, okay its your stuff so whatever.  I don't have any sisters, so Barbie wasn't a thing at my house, Star Wars, Batman and Legos were the norm for me.  I'd say give it a few months and see if he grows out of it....or tries to destroy them in some way.  Likely just a typical little kid messing around with anything in the house that looks like a toy.  

When I was a little kid I ADORED the Little Mermaid Barbi doll. I never had one, my dad never allowed me to have one, but for a long time this was my most desired toy. I don't think it was gay. I am still collecting Hot Wheels and Matchbox since I was a kid and I am gun nut. Liking a doll can't do anything about some kid' sexuality, simply because its a kid - its too early. The only thing that left in me from liking the little mermaid is that I always loved her belly and this is still with me today - the belly is the first thing that I look in a girl lol. Its the most perfect part in a girl's body imo. But as a kid I never looked at it as a sexual thing, heck I didn't even know what sex is back then...

Also I dressed up with my mom's clothes for the shit of it 2-3 times when I was 4 or 5 but am I a crossdresser now? Do I think like or want to be a woman? Heck no! Whatever you do as a kid has nothing to do with your sexuality. When you hit your teen years, ok, but prior that its just how the kids work :D

• 2 weeks later...

Played with barbies all the time when when I was a kid. Much more than Legos of K'nex, though not as much as Hotwheels. Sure, I am pretty effeminate, crossdress, contemplate buying a 4woods doll mostly for dressing and posing and my mobile is full of dress-up games, but I'm still straight and cisgendered (can't deny being a "Pussy sucker" though xD). Even still, I highly doubt the barbie dolls had a huge influence on it. When boys are attracted to 'Female' toys that just says something about some innate personality traits of theirs and forcing them to play with male toys because you're an angry boomer will only lead to repression and silly rebellion during puberty. 

Though honestly, Parents who won't let their kids have harmless fun with playing with ponies and princesses aren't any worse than parents who show off their "Trans" child on social media because he was playing with girl toys. Both are arbitrarily enforcing gender stereotypes on him instead of just letting him be what he is: A boy that likes playing with dolls. And surely, playing with girl's toys helps develop a more respectful attitude towards women than convincing your child anything feminine is bad until they reach puberty and their first acknowledgement comes from their dick. 

Archived