Random for Vaginal Sex in WickedWhims malfunctioning

Hey everyone!

Did anyone else have this problem with the random function for Vaginal Sex in WickedWhims? I go to select random position in the Vaginal category for WickedWhims but it just plays the first animation on the list, even when I try to select random again. I have 1487 animations overall and the latest version of WickedWhims. The Progression settings are set to Full Sex Progression. I tried to tell TURBODRIVER about it and even he doesn't know why it does that. Could it be another setting or something? I'm running out of ideas. I hope someone can help me...

Thanks.

I took out the package that had the first animation on the list, which was OooLaLaWorld's animations, and the random for Vaginal was actually woriking. I go to install the OoolalaWorld animation package again, and it's right back to where I started, just playing the first animation on the list. I have some lastCrash, lastException and lastUIException text files if someone wants to look at them.

Archived