New Monster Girl Game [Patreon] MonsterGirls & Sorcery

hentfreak

Disclaimer: I am not the game's developer. I am simply a supporter that wants to promote his game.

The creator is Bluepy Sax.

Think of it as Monster girl Quest with 3d Graphics.

At the start of the battle the Enemy tries to seduce you ( like the imp fight in Part 2). You can either give in or start the actual combat with the enemy.

If you lose the Battle, it is Game Over Rape time![​IMG]  upload_2017-6-7_5-27-46.gif 

Just recently he released a FREE Purblic demo which features:

- a hub world

- a Dungeon with 2 Enemies.

- a recollection room ( features H-scenes of previous girls, except two Patreon exclusives)

- the menü has the option to replay previous battles ( also has one additonal Monster Girls which you wont encounter in the dungeon)

IMO, the game looks promising ( though anything related to Monster girls is a welcome).

He just needs a couple more Patreons to motivate him even more. ( a Monster Girl Quest game in 3d like Monster Girl Island)

post-467406-0-28600400-1496809041_thumb.jpg

post-467406-0-49044700-1496809046_thumb.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Any chance you can tell him about this website and your post cuz im willing to test things and post my thoughts even though im pretty broke  and cant really afford patron 

There is a free demo on his site which features a lot of enemies. :D

Also you can give your feedback there.

EDIT: For 1$ you get a lot of content 

Archived