Starfield - Get ready for Skyrim in space..?

Kargrin

STARFIELD-78292772.jpg

Still a rumour until this E3.. but the second showcase of Bethesda is supposed to be Starfield.

Tldr. "Skyrim in space with no man's sky and basebuilding?"

"Starfield, alongside Fallout 4 VR will be the two big announcements from Bethesda Game Studios, as opposed to Bethesda the publisher, at this year’s E3."

"Supposedly, Starfield takes place in the Fallout universe in the far future. The game is going to have five-ten races, as well as space travel and a hub world. Some of the game worlds will be randomly generated as way for Bethesda to court Minecraft/sandbox games fans."

Either that or Evil Within 2.. oh well.

Less than a week for E3... who knows?

More like Skyrim: Andromeda...  :mellow: (<- He was going to smile but his face was tired)

Let me share a quick story about "starfield"... Back in 95, me and my friend were given a project for the multimedia class we took and we made a video of the obligatory Star Wars scene "TIE fighters approaching Deathstar", using 3D models we found on the Internet. We used "3D Studio" on DOS, yes, wasn't even called "Max" back then. The scene was okay, but I wanted to add some stars in the background moving along with the fighters. The program had a built-in effect called "starfield", could be a plugin I don't remember. It was supposed to do just what I wanted to do, but after a few days of trying we couldn't make it work and gave up on the goddamn "starfield" effect. It was painful... That, my friends, was the only time I've ever used a 3D graphics program... cause fuck them... :D

I doubt the source that Starfield will take place in the Fallout universe. Judging by the leaked box picture, Starfield looks like a new IP.  I really hope they have replaced the Creation engine with idtech 6. A Bethesda style open world game in Space could be fun.

I do not care what Bethesda does!
This company died for me, dead, out, END!  :angry:

Esche-Schwarz.jpg

these moderns shit can play who wants, I completely safely Not.  ;)

I wish this company goes down the river (Bankruptcy, Failure)  :P

forsa_umfrage_2015_620.jpg

and when they quite below are arrived, then I would to tread!  :lol:

Presto gravey says...

I've gotten word that another planet needs your help go find out what they need, don't forget to build the ENTIRE planet up with ramshackle buildings and cement walls that can't even block rain let alone enemy spawns. We will take back the universe one minecraft planet at a time.

Reads articles about starfield...

I wonder if they will make him look like quark from ds9 or the station commander?

Esche-Schwarz.jpg

That's quite pesymistic, but i really hope also for Activision, EA,Ubisoft, Nintendo, Konami and Valve bankruptcy.

---snip---

That's quite pesymistic, but i really hope also for Activision, EA,Ubisoft, Nintendo, Konami and Valve bankruptcy.

from me out, when these companies also such modern crap develop, then they too should disappear!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

I play anyway the old games rather.  :P

These old games are simple better than the whole modern Hype.  ;)

Esche-Schwarz.jpg

Judging by Winny's remarks s(he) probably follows the same perspective that yahtzee does from zero punctuation when it comes to games these days. I have adopted it as well.

"Games are shit until they can prove otherwise."

Don't forget the bethesda e3 stream on sunday to see what this is all supposed to be about. Something called anthem is coming from tired face effect creators at EA as announced today. gaggle for bethesda e3 2017 and get the latest schedule times.

Esche-Schwarz.jpg

Judging by Winny's remarks s(he) probably follows the same perspective that yahtzee does from zero punctuation when it comes to games these days. I have adopted it as well.

"Games are shit until they can prove otherwise."

you do not understand it!

These are for me RPGs.

The Witcher Series

The Elder Scroll Series

Dragon Age Series

etc

These are for me no RPGs

Fallout Series

Mass Effect Series

Cyberpunk 2077

Prey

etc

These games are for me shooter and have absolutely nothing to do with good swordfight.

These games have I never played and I will never play them!  ;)

Don't forget the bethesda e3 stream on sunday to see what this is all supposed to be about. Something called anthem is coming from tired face effect creators at EA as announced today. gaggle for bethesda e3 2017 and get the latest schedule times.

HaHa but no TES 6  :P

Fallout is an ARPG just as much as Skyrim is.

And I don't know where you get Cyberpunk 2077 not being an RPG when it was clearly stated many times that the game is based off of the table top pen and paper RPG. But I see where you are going with this. If it's not medieval, or contain it in any form, it's not an RPG to you. Got it.

Whelp, they didn't learn their dam lesson so here comes creation club AKA sellout to paid mods part DEUX and whats this? NO mention of starfield at all just VR crap and their other games that I find absolutely completely and totally boring and not worth even looking at for any reason at all.

Maybe starfield was a fake game it was just bait to see who would leak it so they could fire and sue the leakers?

That presentation was so fucking annoying whoever made that mess could be hired to make audio and video torture implements to be used on terrists good grief:-(

Direct quote

Is Creation Club paid mods?
No. Mods will remain a free and open system where anyone can create and share what they’d like. Also, we won’t allow any existing mods to be retrofitted into Creation Club, it must all be original content. Most of the Creation Club content is created internally, some with external partners who have worked on our games, and some by external Creators. All the content is approved, curated, and taken through the full internal dev cycle; including localization, polishing, and testing. This also guarantees that all content works together. We’ve looked at many ways to do “paid mods”, and the problems outweigh the benefits. We’ve encountered many of those issues before. But, there’s a constant demand from our fans to add more official high quality content to our games, and while we are able to create a lot of it, we think many in our community have the talent to work directly with us and create some amazing new things.

https://creationclub.bethesda.net/en

Archived