Hello, I wanna ask if somebody could point me to an early version of the mod because I have a problem installing the v1.2 (I use NMM) and I wanna see all the stuff ingame before going an try to solve the instalation problem since I dont know much about this kind of errors. I tried the ones in the download page but all of the pre v1.2 give me the "Sorry we coundt find that" page.

Sorry if I missed something obvious and thanks in advance.

The mega link is contained within the v1.2.rar file. Just open the text file. (160Mb download)

thanks for helping:-)

-i forgot to add the dance-markers..now they are also again inside...a fully description will follow soon...

gg, yes, I thought the same but it´s a "sexy" way to set yourself on fire :dodgy:

@captain..I could not set up the right suiting skin...you have a different one so I have only the blue-texture-less one...but I could create a fine face from the preset and later , I´ll show it here for you...maybe because i use no body-tatoos

-i´ll now go and test it under cbbe....;-)

(automatically translated)
Using pyre involves a certain amount of personal risk.
It is strongly recommended to use fire-resistant clothing.
In some ways, that structure with X-poles prevents you from escaping the warm embrace of the flames; so as not to leave the pens I had to jump in the pier and go out on the other side.

Interestingly Nord Female does not match either for me - she's a tad too large for the furniture in my game, about by the same amount as Imperial Female is too small (UESP says her height is 1.03). So none of the races match exactly for me. Strange...

Not sure what you mean by "the old waist rope is not here in this pack anymore"; the restraints that did not work for me before copying bodyslide files are zbfWaistRope01, zbfWaistRope02 and zbfBodyBondage.

I am not an expert for BodySlide at all, so I might have misunderstood something. But `ZazAnimationPackV8.0[2017-11-03].7z` contains no BodySlide folder, and I did not see these restraints in BodySlide (I did see the DD stuff so I know I am not doing everything completely wrong). After copying the BodySlide folder from `Zaz Animation Pack 7.0 + offsets.7z` I could see them in BodySlide, and after building they showed up in-game, too.

Hi, thanks for the response,

I can´t solve the heights problem for all races or player´s character. Some pages before, I have given examples, how to solve such issures, this new stuff (also x-crosses and new pillories) orientate on the nord-female character...and every furniture has got the "race to scale" function, more is not possible to do.

I thought I have copied the caliente´s stuff inside (the old waist rope is not here in this pack anymore)...You have to run bodyslide and "BATCH-BUILD" the new items, so that they get be written to the esm-pointed folders (for unp is it z-assessoires-restraits-"ropeshakles-".... and for cbbe is it the "clothes" - folder)

p.s. best furnitures are those, who don´t use such a trimming:-)

Very nice work t.ara. Some minor problems where the height of my female models does somehow not agree with the restraints by a few centimeters - it does work for other restraints. I am using UUNP with UNP preset and afaik no mods that modify vanilla race height. Maybe a scaling issue? Will try to see if I find a pattern.

Bug: The BodySlide files are missing (there is no `CalienteTools\BodySlide` folder at all, you seem to have missed that folder when converting from your offset pack), so waist ropes and body ropes are not showing up  correctly.

Also PS: You missed the obvious opportunity to include a strappado variant of 'chained under the gallows' wink.png .

[Edit]

- Copying over the `CalienteTools\BodySlide` folder from offset pack and then running bodyslide fixed the above bug.

- You might want to add your new restraints to one of the chests in ZbfTestZone for easier testing.

- The furniture problem is a problem with race sizes. According to UESP, Breton females have a height of 0.95; Altmer females 1.08; Imperial females 1.00. If you look at the attached files, the Breton is clearly too small, and the Altmer is clearly too tall. The Imperial is slightly too small. A height of 1.01 or 1.02 would probably be perfect.

Hi, that´s probably right, but I have added bodyslide in the lastupdates?...or still again forgotten...if that is really that way, sorry...at the Moment i´m Little away from the stuff and  i only want to test the stuff:-)..i´ll grab all the info together and create new Versions soon...

Interestingly Nord Female does not match either for me - she's a tad too large for the furniture in my game, about by the same amount as Imperial Female is too small (UESP says her height is 1.03). So none of the races match exactly for me. Strange...

Not sure what you mean by "the old waist rope is not here in this pack anymore"; the restraints that did not work for me before copying bodyslide files are zbfWaistRope01, zbfWaistRope02 and zbfBodyBondage.

I am not an expert for BodySlide at all, so I might have misunderstood something. But `ZazAnimationPackV8.0[2017-11-03].7z` contains no BodySlide folder, and I did not see these restraints in BodySlide (I did see the DD stuff so I know I am not doing everything completely wrong). After copying the BodySlide folder from `Zaz Animation Pack 7.0 + offsets.7z` I could see them in BodySlide, and after building they showed up in-game, too.

Hi, thanks for the response,

I can´t solve the heights problem for all races or player´s character. Some pages before, I have given examples, how to solve such issures, this new stuff (also x-crosses and new pillories) orientate on the nord-female character...and every furniture has got the "race to scale" function, more is not possible to do.

I thought I have copied the caliente´s stuff inside (the old waist rope is not here in this pack anymore)...You have to run bodyslide and "BATCH-BUILD" the new items, so that they get be written to the esm-pointed folders (for unp is it z-assessoires-restraits-"ropeshakles-".... and for cbbe is it the "clothes" - folder)

p.s. best furnitures are those, who don´t use such a trimming:-)

Very nice work t.ara. Some minor problems where the height of my female models does somehow not agree with the restraints by a few centimeters - it does work for other restraints. I am using UUNP with UNP preset and afaik no mods that modify vanilla race height. Maybe a scaling issue? Will try to see if I find a pattern.

Bug: The BodySlide files are missing (there is no `CalienteTools\BodySlide` folder at all, you seem to have missed that folder when converting from your offset pack), so waist ropes and body ropes are not showing up  correctly.

Also PS: You missed the obvious opportunity to include a strappado variant of 'chained under the gallows' wink.png .

[Edit]

- Copying over the `CalienteTools\BodySlide` folder from offset pack and then running bodyslide fixed the above bug.

- You might want to add your new restraints to one of the chests in ZbfTestZone for easier testing.

- The furniture problem is a problem with race sizes. According to UESP, Breton females have a height of 0.95; Altmer females 1.08; Imperial females 1.00. If you look at the attached files, the Breton is clearly too small, and the Altmer is clearly too tall. The Imperial is slightly too small. A height of 1.01 or 1.02 would probably be perfect.

I can confirm after "zeroing" out my sliders in Racemenu, most of the furnitures line up correctly. However, a lot of the older furniture done by ZaZ, such as as restraint wall shackles are way off. When I get some time, I want to not only show some screens, but also find a setting that works because I fixed it a while ago, but then the newer furnitures were off. I mean, it's not a big deal for me at all, but you might like the information.

I fixed my preset again, and saved it this time. Now I just need to take your advice and write down my UUNP sliders, transfer them into a new preset (will need to mod it a bit), and blow them into a Bodyslide preset. You may not use it for anything, but I've been meaning to do this myself anyway.

I almost forgot what default 7B looks like.

post-70154-0-67192900-1509920663_thumb.jpg

Also, the brading machine:

post-70154-0-10476600-1509920649_thumb.jpg

AWESOME! I never get these types of havok or skeleton bugs. It's random and only if I try to enter the furniture from a certain side. For reference, it would be from the left side of it, toward the door. It's like if "The Thing" was failing to replicate a human.

i´d really like to Change the zap  pillories and the big horse...but i don´t know if I make friends with that...but then it would be very homogen to Play this stuff....(but I created alternative furnitures that are suiting with same keys-that means, you can use my created stuff and specially the pillory is then suiting and recognized as the usual pillory of zap)...the modder has the choice with both furnitures.

-yes in outfit-Studio you can go to Export osd.file and then you get the Body as a whole slider set-it means, if you put this osd-file into the shape data (your Body:unp or cbbe HDT) Folder, then Exchange it with an other existing one, then you can handle the newly created Body like all other sliders in the body-slide Software...NORMALLY, you can fully add new sliders to the Software, but it´s very complicated and not nessassary, because I don´t Need so many sliders at all...by that Option you can completly customize the whole Software to your personal demands.

The Branding iron is becoming equipped, but not used...this has to be initiated by a script as usually. Same is for the whipping marker. The Animation is NO attack itself!

another interesting keyword i have still in mind is a keyword, that detects a furniture to be use-able with HEELS !!

isHighHeelUsable

with this Option, a mod can look for available furnitures and Switch others away, as soon the Player is on heels...

-and i did a lot of stuff, that can be used this way....

poles, part of torture poles (Standing stuff), one or two furniture markers, i think, about 20 or more could be used in that way.

If this is interesting, I could specially prepare some beloved furnitures to be usable with high heels...question is, if such a stuff is wanted.

Some quests use the auto-heels - off function, but a" Lady in high heels" in the pillory...(..)!

i´d really like to Change the zap  pillories and the big horse...but i don´t know if I make friends with that...but then it would be very homogen to Play this stuff....(but I created alternative furnitures that are suiting with same keys-that means, you can use my created stuff and specially the pillory is then suiting and recognized as the usual pillory of zap)...the modder has the choice with both furnitures.

-yes in outfit-Studio you can go to Export osd.file and then you get the Body as a whole slider set-it means, if you put this osd-file into the shape data (your Body:unp or cbbe HDT) Folder, then Exchange it with an other existing one, then you can handle the newly created Body like all other sliders in the body-slide Software...NORMALLY, you can fully add new sliders to the Software, but it´s very complicated and not nessassary, because I don´t Need so many sliders at all...by that Option you can completly customize the whole Software to your personal demands.

The Branding iron is becoming equipped, but not used...this has to be initiated by a script as usually. Same is for the whipping marker. The Animation is NO attack itself!

another interesting keyword i have still in mind is a keyword, that detects a furniture to be use-able with HEELS !!

isHighHeelUsable

with this Option, a mod can look for available furnitures and Switch others away, as soon the Player is on heels...

poles, part of torture poles (Standing stuff), one or two furniture markers, i think, about 20 or more could be used in that way.

If this is interesting, I could specially prepare some beloved furnitures to be usable with high heels...question is, if such a stuff is wanted.

Some quests use the auto-heels - off function, but a" Lady in high heels" in the pillory...(..)!

When you consider heels though you have to think of the HDT Heels (obsolete but still widely used) and the NIO (current and also widely used).

Hi WaxenF.,

I ´ll try out now for the pillory, if it is working...I´ll put a pic here...2 pics-for the very common stuff, this could be a fine upgrade...at same furniture, i could fix the arm missalignement...this is the first zbfFurniture with high heels-heights:-)..only a quick example or test for now

it could get the above created keyword and maybe also a function, to "force" heels on the player, if not weared (zap-glass-high heels:-)gg

-but if we think about the paired animation, we ´ll ran into problem: ...the heights of the partner (poor man), will not suit, the rest will also be a happening "in the air"...or only a "sex-wish"

..so we need a tall man;-)...but maybe it works...I did not see the original pillory paired stuff for a longer time...and if the "root" is the female, the man should maybe automatically get into the right position - maybe...I have no experiences with that paired stuff for now...

I will put the pillory here for an exchange and you can test it...you should remane the original one and use this one for a test...(rename it to..."punishmentpillory-static"-like the original one has been named...if the animations don´t scew up to nonsence, I´ll create a fine suiting one.

THIS IDEA IS CANCELED BECAUSE ALL SHOES COME IN DIFFERENT HEIGHTS....

On 6.11.2017 at 12:37 AM, WaxenFigure said:

On 6.11.2017 at 12:12 AM, t.ara said:

isHighHeelUsable

When you consider heels though you have to think of the HDT Heels (obsolete but still widely used) and the NIO (current and also widely used).

post-1454928-0-12301700-1509926276_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-88935400-1509926347_thumb.jpg

PunishmentPillory-StaticForHighHeels.7z

Edited by t.ara

Speaking about this: are you interested in including a "whipping NPC" in the framework? Just have different NPCs equipped with each variation of the "crops" from your pack with basic AI packages where they do basic attacks over and over without moving. You could then just place them wherever you wanted and they would whip anyone who happened to get in the way or was placed/locked in front of them.

Alternatively, you could have a simple dialog for them like "Start whipping" and "Stop whipping."

Just a suggestion, I've haven't messed much with AI packages so I don't know how involved this is and I know you're busy with 100 other things.

WHY NOT?

this is a very good idea..but i need an exactly description, and we have to put it as optional packs, that CAN, be used...I wanted to equip the whip, but it´s of course NO attack-so-beside, the animation don´t simply equip the branding iron and the whip, but the torch works fine...(it´s on the shield-bone)

the pulled whip creates the skin marks (red .."signs" idk how it´s called on english) and we have the sound, that is also part of the zap-pack...both "effects" appear with the use of the whip-weapon...the branding iron instead, could get a sound for the branding effect...I know, how to place sound and also the skin-marking...

So, if the whipping marker would fully get the support of the pack, that may be very interesting for a lot of modders.

If the whipping marker is working with such features all alone, I´ll add different new variants, between caressing and paddling and little more variations.

4-7 new animations for that would be fine.

I also would like you to try, if you can create a script, that will stop an FNIS- idle-animation. IF this would be working, we could spare stuff like this to become a furniture...I have a nice idle marker, same like in skyrim, but in green color-ideal for zap;-)

(IDLE-ANIMATIONS don´t stop under FNIS and have to be interrupted by script-I´d prefer a script, that would handle the animation-length like the common vanilla AI-packs do with furnitures)

Speaking about this: are you interested in including a "whipping NPC" in the framework? Just have different NPCs equipped with each variation of the "crops" from your pack with basic AI packages where they do basic attacks over and over without moving. You could then just place them wherever you wanted and they would whip anyone who happened to get in the way or was placed/locked in front of them.

Alternatively, you could have a simple dialog for them like "Start whipping" and "Stop whipping."

Just a suggestion, I've haven't messed much with AI packages so I don't know how involved this is and I know you're busy with 100 other things.

Hi, if you like you look some thread pages back, there are two downloads and you can choose, with which body u play...THAT´s a test...you please deinstall TUFP, ZAP7 AND the offsets-pack...and I asked to let ZEP away for now. If you overwrite zap80 with zep, it may be that it´s not working anymore..

create a new partition and don´t harm your actual data...the pack is not ready;-)

so where to download and test all u vdone in past 2 months, this tara esp or zaza animation pack, cuz i see no recent update on zap site

Man, making me open the CK and all that, what do I look like, a guy who's not lazy? .... crashed on me 4 damn times. But hey, have some faith, I kind of worked something out. Using the package for beating up on dummies I came up with the following.

I think the NPCs name is zbfwhippingslave and the AI package is zbfUseWhip, but I am not opening the CK again tonight.

Have at it. CCWhippingSlave.7z

It adds a slave, an xMarker and XMarkerHeading? Whatever, I stole it from people on the nexus smarter than me. She goes ballistic the second you enter the cell. Well, she should. Your mileage may vary. I gave her the zbfCane for her inventory and made sure the package said to specifically use that. She attacks the marker, which is why I think she looks down a lot. But it WORKS, so I consider it a victory. We can clean up how it functions later.

I'd stop typing now but I'm waiting for the webm to encode so.... purple monkey dishwasher. I have no idea how to stop an FNIS animation, you'd have to talk to Fore. For vanilla animations, I think calling the same one again will cancel it. Always remember: Captain Chaos doesn't know shit, he just hacks away until he figures something out.

Finally done: https://gfycat.com/TimelyAggravatingKakarikis

Enjoy. I want to "calm" her down a bit and I see some settings to make the actor wait for a bit in between attacks. But, no scripts. Nothing fancy, so I like it.

Oddly, once I removed her original packages, she walks over to a ZaZWhippingmarker, plays the ZaZwhipping idle, but won't draw her whip no matter what. I thought it was MY package causing the issue, but there's a whipping marker in that room, in front of that restraint pole, by the cage. So, there's an hour wasted troubleshooting "not my problem." Ugh.

WHY NOT?

this is a very good idea..but i need an exactly description, and we have to put it as optional packs, that CAN, be used...I wanted to equip the whip, but it´s of course NO attack-so-beside, the animation don´t simply equip the branding iron and the whip, but the torch works fine...(it´s on the shield-bone)

the pulled whip creates the skin marks (red .."signs" idk how it´s called on english) and we have the sound, that is also part of the zap-pack...both "effects" appear with the use of the whip-weapon...the branding iron instead, could get a sound for the branding effect...I know, how to place sound and also the skin-marking...

So, if the whipping marker would fully get the support of the pack, that may be very interesting for a lot of modders.

If the whipping marker is working with such features all alone, I´ll add different new variants, between caressing and paddling and little more variations.

4-7 new animations for that would be fine.

I also would like you to try, if you can create a script, that will stop an FNIS- idle-animation. IF this would be working, we could spare stuff like this to become a furniture...I have a nice idle marker, same like in skyrim, but in green color-ideal for zap;-)

(IDLE-ANIMATIONS don´t stop under FNIS and have to be interrupted by script-I´d prefer a script, that would handle the animation-length like the common vanilla AI-packs do with furnitures

Oh yes, forgot to mention this yesterday: While randomly testing furniture in the test zone (no way I am testing everything systematically, there's too much stuff wink.png) I noticed that most of the special beds just played the regular sleeping animation, both for my PC and when I spawned a Lydia and commanded her to use the beds.

Oh yes, forgot to mention this yesterday: While randomly testing furniture in the test zone (no way I am testing everything systematically, there's too much stuff wink.png) I noticed that most of the special beds just played the regular sleeping animation, both for my PC and when I spawned a Lydia and commanded her to use the beds.

Try to use it from bedhead.

5 hours ago, t.ara said:

So, I´m finally swapping over if now the site takes my new infos...

Entries seem to work properly:-))

NEW:  "zbfFurnitureCaptiveBoundOnKnees"

I like it. Is it a static pose or is there a little bit of struggle built in?

Working on a few things. I thought I had the furniture part worked out, then I broke something. It just stopped working after I tried some more AI package junk. But I should be able to recreate what DID work. Good news is I still have my original ESP, which I guess doesn't mean much since I could just download it off this site.

Edit again, forgot my WEBM link. Wow, they inline now. Sweet.

Also got bored, have a pic. Want to test the new site upload.

UhOh.thumb.jpg.d5b355188fd1578331d8921aaf1664ce.jpg

So the page is slowly showing up more and more attributes and maybe it will be really a fine new platform;-)...AND with THIS COOL CONTENCE;-))

The whipping marker is also today my focus...I think about how to get sound to the animation...after a little sleep I may have a new idea...

The new posted stuff here will be also keeping if the change of the domain-adress is back to the old address, as far I understood...

..poor babes on the pic-realy....;-)

On 11/5/2017 at 3:04 PM, t.ara said:

@captain..I could not set up the right suiting skin...you have a different one so I have only the blue-texture-less one...but I could create a fine face from the preset and later , I´ll show it here for you...maybe because i use no body-tatoos

-i´ll now go and test it under cbbe....;-)

This happens to me with one preset I downloaded and none of the other ones. I don't know if it's a race matching issue or what. I know some of my older presets used Fair Skin and now I'm using Mature (I think), so why do they work fine?

I think I had said earlier, my main goal is to export just my facegen data and create Race presets, the vanilla slider. So, I can just load that, make the changes to the body I want, and save that. I wish there was a way to just load preset data that effects everything below/above the neck. Maybe there is and I'm stupid.

My release-delay is also because of the renewal of the page...the process has not finished yet...and I change some small things to become true...and I don´t know how much headroom I have for any more furnitures...the headroom should also involve, that others maybe would also like  to create and add furnitures:

FNIS FOR MODDERs_V.6.2 (GUIDE, by FORE) says: 

"Final Notes:
Note 7: Furniture animations don't work in separate behavior files like all other FNIS animations (except 
ofa), and needed to be integrated into mt_behavior.hkx. Which means, every time a user runs the 
generator a huge 150.000+ lines xml file has to be translated into hkx. A huge impact, and a big concern 
on my part. But Progress can't be stopped. But on top of that there is a
Note 8: severe limit on how many furniture animations can be added to mt_behavior.hkx: about 270 3-file 
furniture animations per user *(not per mod!!!)
. BE RESPONSIBLE, and don't add dummy definitions 
that you don't really need yet"

*...per user means, on your skyrim installation!

I´ll again strole through the pack and look for furnitures that came in in the past and are not used.

On the other hand, i had over 400 furnitures at once running with the old FNIS (6.2), it has been only a test and I wanted to see what is possible : zap (with parts of tufp) and tufp were working parallel.

I want to take my time to take care of some animations, that have small issures.

I hope, that with FNIS 7.0 and higher, the amount of furnitures is increasing like the animation amount got.

I´m, like I told, on FNIS 6.2 for now, no errors, no "slow downs", no issures and no CTD´s,  still testing the pack with some well known quest mods. [zap8.0 = 276 furnitures, 42 offsets, 1665 animations]

Your testing is welcomed, but the final pack will contain some changes. Please create a test-partition (a testing-partition is always fine to check out new mods),  - until it´s officially released.

At the moment I can´t work too long at the computer, because I got an tendon inflammation into my upper arm, that has been caused by musical activities, not by modding !;-)))

I sorted out and trashed not any more used animations and furniture and unlocked the functionality for the waist rope and "body"-rope, to be combined now with most of the other offset-animations. The result is looking  "chic"...(please keep in mind that some stuff is "clothing", so it´s not possible to overlay clothing with same slot number!...(if it is not merged like the waist rope with "body-rope")

TESV 2017-11-10 23-38-33-64.jpg

TESV 2017-11-10 23-39-52-23.jpg

TESV 2017-11-10 23-40-33-75.jpg

TESV 2017-11-10 23-41-52-09.jpg

TESV 2017-11-10 23-42-35-85.jpg

TESV 2017-11-10 23-43-18-83.jpg

Edited by t.ara
5 hours ago, CaptainChaos said:

This happens to me with one preset I downloaded and none of the other ones. I don't know if it's a race matching issue or what. I know some of my older presets used Fair Skin and now I'm using Mature (I think), so why do they work fine?

I think I had said earlier, my main goal is to export just my facegen data and create Race presets, the vanilla slider. So, I can just load that, make the changes to the body I want, and save that. I wish there was a way to just load preset data that effects everything below/above the neck. Maybe there is and I'm stupid.

...that pose is created with struggle...and a result to obtain an alternative furniture (visible pole) like the kneeling marker is...(same pose but struggle)

3 hours ago, t.ara said:

...that pose is created with struggle...and a result to obtain an alternative furniture (visible pole) like the kneeling marker is...(same pose but struggle)

Awesome. And sometimes you gotta get creative with the body slots. I ended up taking the Shell Bondage and changing the slot to the same as the Devious Harness. Works ok. But your Body Bondage seems to make the breasts a tad larger and squeezes them which messes with the body shape. Not complaining as I really like this, just saying.

Body Slots.jpg

Yes, captain, ropes have it´s skin results...! I try to create it a little more sexy.

And I´ll try to get a little more higher quality onto the "body"-rope to work against the bodyslide stretch distortion (what is nearly impossible), but I´ll again experimentate with it a little...

finally I´ll try to add a leg-rope, but I can´t promise, if that will be fine...

Yesterday, I got the impression, that now zap can handle all the fine sorts of rope-bondage, that I wanted to add in the past, to realize a beautiful set of ropes to be working in skyrim: You have now a lot of options and I think it´s really spending new possibilities to the gameplay.

And I ´ll optimize some furnitures.

...creating the suiting cbbe version then after, (enough to do)....

Edited by t.ara