Hi-"wow", and "cool"..

if it´s okay for you, I´ll offer this with tufp together...?!

I´ll have a look what it does, if you don´t mind.

This seems to be a script-extension of (one of the) the DFW Framework-scripts, that integrates ZAP and TUFP near by near.

:-))

That script-change has a positive effect on my furnitures-YOU CAN USE THEM NOW with the DFW.

Pose-markers work same way as furnitures with that framework. 

If this is interesting, I can add that keywords into a next update.

...testing the new "Bannered Mare Immersive Sexual Playground" .....

"Bannered Mare" is soon ready-to-go......

I made a quick patch for legume's Devious Framework mod which makes it treat this mod's furniture as BDSM furniture for the purposes of its Devious Framework Support module. I don't plan to maintain this patch, so I'm just going to share it here instead of posting it as a download.

post-1454928-0-26522900-1500756175_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-11817400-1500756196_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-78955700-1500756250_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-94703300-1500756321_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-04896400-1500756433_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-76968800-1500756549_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-38979900-1500929045_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-48996400-1500929086_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-78421400-1500929117_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-77850000-1500929177_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-82198100-1500929312_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-15521800-1500929417_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-07535000-1501023389_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-77780400-1501023420_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-68373400-1501023484_thumb.jpg

Hi, maybe you can write down the mods, who are using animation recources inside of your setup?...

FNIS always gives me the "Index was outside the bounds of the array." with this for some reason. Anyone know why? I've seen that happens when you have too many animations but I only have 5000 without this and am using the 12000 animation version for FNIS.

Dear Visitors !!!

The version 1.3 is out....please use the patch inside the download area and follow the instructions-this file is available on LoversLab !!

-The patch works as "add-on to the normal mod, you simply install the patch and agree to all files, that it want´s to overwrite, then you are done!

-Please run FNIS after that installation, we have some new animations for "dual-animated-furnitures"- the "vanilla shackle wall" is working out of the bounds of FNIS and will not be  counted inside of FNIS as a new furniture.

Hi, maybe you can write down the mods, who are using animation recources inside of your setup?...

FNIS always gives me the "Index was outside the bounds of the array." with this for some reason. Anyone know why? I've seen that happens when you have too many animations but I only have 5000 without this and am using the 12000 animation version for FNIS.

Sure..

Reading BeeingFemale V?.? ...

Reading dip V?.?  ( 0 furniture, 1 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading FNIS V5.1.1 ...

Reading FNISBase V6.3 ...

Reading FNISCreatureVersion V5.3 ...

Reading FunnyBizAmp V8.0 ...

Reading FunnyBizBeastly V1.0 ...

Reading FunnyBizBound V1.0 ...

Reading FunnyBizFC V10.0 ...

Reading FunnyBizFun V10.0 ...

Reading FunnyBizGroup V8.0 ...

Reading FunnyBizGuro V5.0 ...

Reading FunnyBizLover V7.0 ...

Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ...

Reading FunnyBizMolag V4.0 ...

Reading FunnyBizMtb V3.0 ...

Reading FunnyBizNecro V10.0 ...

Reading FunnyBizRape V10.0 ...

Reading FunnyBizUn V9.0 ...

Reading MomoAJ V?.? ... (Some sort of jumping animation, only 2)

Reading SexLab V1.62 ...

Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...

Reading SKC V?.? ... (I don't know what this is but there's only 2 of them too)

Reading TaraFurniturePack V.1.2  ( 214 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 36 alternate animations) ...

Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.1  ( 171 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

Even if I remove all of FunnyBiz's animations it still happens...

Reading dip V?.?  ( 0 furniture, 1 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading FNIS V5.1.1 ...

Reading MomoAJ V?.? ...

Reading SexLab V1.62 ...

Reading SKC V?.? ...

Reading TaraFurniturePack V.1.2  ( 214 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 36 alternate animations) ...

Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.1  ( 171 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...

285 GENDER modifications for Animations\male

29 GENDER modifications for Animations\female

ERROR(9): Index was outside the bounds of the array.

:unsure:

hi-lol,

you want really to run over 300 furnitures at all...seems to me, there are about 200 doubles inside that setup...you have artefacts of my past mod, the ZAP 6.2x.xx there installed !!!

You please deinstall now the zap 6.11, and all the rest-manually-nothing of zap folders may be allowed anymore-then you can afterward install the zap 7.0...and if you need any help until there, I´m here...

fnis error 9 is because it´s not any more accepting the massive numbers of furnitures....I was surrounding that in the past - because I was deporting my stuff from zap into tufp-but you will get in troubles, if double-name furnitures will appear ingame..

Sure..

Reading FNIS V5.1.1 ...
Reading FunnyBizAmp V8.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizBeastly V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizBound V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFC V10.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFun V10.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizGroup V8.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizGuro V5.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizLover V7.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMolag V4.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMtb V3.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizNecro V10.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizRape V10.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizUn V9.0 ...
Reading MomoAJ V?.? ... (Some sort of jumping animation, only 2)
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading SKC V?.? ... (I don't know what this is but there's only 2 of them too)

Even if I remove all of FunnyBiz's animations it still happens...

Reading FNIS V5.1.1 ...
Reading MomoAJ V?.? ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading SKC V?.? ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
 285 GENDER modifications for Animations\male
 29 GENDER modifications for Animations\female

ERROR(9): Index was outside the bounds of the array.

:unsure:

I'm a bit confused which one I need to download for Banner Mare Immersive Sexual Playground and for FNIS to not give me the errors when running FNIS.  

I downloaded  TaraUltimateFurniturePack-PatchTo V.1.3.7z What else do I need to download form you download list to remove the errors?

I also downloaded DeviousFramework 2.06 + ZAZ Leash TUFP Patch (1).7z. Do I need to download anything else for your mod to have DFW work with TUFP and BMISP?

hi,

simply install what you´ve there-the patch-, "yes to all" and then fins (red) and after that, install the DFW how i described with dfw-support. After that, you must install the patch for DFW and ZAP-that´s it.

DFW can also be used together with "Sang. debauchery"-but it´s not needed. You should not install the "SLDialogues x.x" because this mod damaged my dialogs of the DFW-framework completely.

...this confusion is of course the DDxyz-stuff. Read inside of DFW-guide, what versions of ddxyz you need and follow exactly the guide. After dd is installed, run fins, and reset ZAP, if not, you will have strange offset-animations...

I'm a bit confused which one I need to download for Banner Mare Immersive Sexual Playground and for FNIS to not give me the errors when running FNIS.  

I downloaded  TaraUltimateFurniturePack-PatchTo V.1.3.7z What else do I need to download form you download list to remove the errors?

I also downloaded DeviousFramework 2.06 + ZAZ Leash TUFP Patch (1).7z. Do I need to download anything else for your mod to have DFW work with TUFP and BMISP?

hi, just update and you can go on playing-verify your load order...i would suggest to put the ddxyz mods near by near under the zap-esm and sexlab -mod. bind the ddxyz i would put the dew and then the dew-support.....-then the fins-series.....and so on.

I did not use a clean safe. For my patch it´s not needed.

Hope this helps:-))

Also is a clean save needed from 1.2 to 1.3? or i can just update?

Guest guyfrommilkyway

hi,

simply install what you´ve there-the patch-, "yes to all" and then fins (red) and after that, install the DFW how i described with dfw-support. After that, you must install the patch for DFW and ZAP-that´s it.

DFW can also be used together with "Sang. debauchery"-but it´s not needed. You should not install the "SLDialogues x.x" because this mod damaged my dialogs of the DFW-framework completely.

...this confusion is of course the DDxyz-stuff. Read inside of DFW-guide, what versions of ddxyz you need and follow exactly the guide. After dd is installed, run fins, and reset ZAP, if not, you will have strange offset-animations...

hi, just update and you can go on playing-verify your load order...i would suggest to put the ddxyz mods near by near under the zap-esm and sexlab -mod. bind the ddxyz i would put the dew and then the dew-support.....-then the fins-series.....and so on.

hi thanks for the updates as always  :D

can i ask what enb settings you have for interiors brightness ? 

Hi, I awaited for a long time a request like that.

Two days ago, I was trying a new enb...I loaded the official version 0315 (as far i have in mind...) and installed it by saving the whole folder "skyrim" into a replacement folder, called "skyrim-without enb"...then i changed the ini file(s), as well and tried out the last enb, of course, without a preset. I was exactly like in the past, not too lucky with the possibilities - enb s are creating effects. Distance will be unsharp (if you like that-okay-i think it s unnatural-our eyes have of course a focus on what we are looking at, but the unsharpness-factor is very quickly changing, if we look ahead into the distance (and we have of course a very wide perspective view-much wider than our screens have-what a luck !)...yes, you can switch the contrasts and colors, change sunlight, edit tons of parameters-and you can make the caves and dark place more dark, and so on.

What I was always watching, when i played sky rim, was the vanilla extremal HIGH setting of the contrast and very small color-richness, simply little much monochrome and not "FRUITY" enough-lol

I found my beloved tool for that, to be able to do it all in once - pitch down the massive contrast of the game and then raise the "fruity"-colours up. Everything easy as is and without getting frame drops:

IMAGINATOR -has an MCM menu and is easy to trim: i use -32 on contrast, -4 on brightness and 34 on saturation (fruity colors), rst is all zero. With that settings I play the screen brightness fader of sky rim at about 7/9 setting open, if you put it into  the middle, you can experiment of course with the brightness fader of the imagination again.

This is so easy to keep the perfect sharp original skyrim to match with LESS contrast and a fruity gameplay all together.

p.s. enb is only taking resources, because it is loaded with a lot of mods, that are creating more complex textures for the game, if you do that without enb, the game will drop it´s framerate more quickly than by using an enb...the enb is a power-tool for the graphics, if you want to get the game like "photorealistic". But if you stay calm and if you use only SMIMM and some grass mods, your character with hq-skin-or mixed skin (like I did), then you can be very lucky to have IMAGINATOR.

In future I will look for some graphical mods, that seriously will enhance the territory, realistic water two, is of course one very fine mod. The sky rim flora overhaul instead is exchanging some red vanilla plants in hq with BAD textures in green...trees have been more bigger, then also with more bad textures, because the textures have been simply stretched wider-not nice looking....the sky rim trees are high enough:...I had difficulties to rework them inside the 3d-software-lol-I needed a second monitor to look at the top of the tree (joke), but...such a change is not fine and I deleted that stuff again. Texture exchanges can cause quickly an impression of a totally different game. the overall problem is, that the textures of different mods are not always suiting well together. If I play with ultra-realistic wood and then have flat stupid stone textures, that is simply not working side by side. Simply use, what you like to see.

Okay, I hope, I could give you my impressions about my settings and hope, you will get the result, what you have seen inside my pics. Of course, you could play the game darker, but I personally like always to enjoy all the details of the game, also I enjoy the details inside of the darkest holes. 

hi,

can i ask what enb settings you have for interiors brightness ? 

Guest guyfrommilkyway

Hi, 

okay thanks for the detailed answer ; i'm using  an enb i found on 3dm called ''the nobody wants enb'' 

AmbientLightingIntensityInteriorDay , AmbientLightingIntensityInteriorNight i set them to 3 (this is what i was looking for)

and i put your settings in imaginator ; first screen enb , second screen no enb

post-1791307-0-13522400-1501145638_thumb.png

post-1791307-0-06648200-1501145654_thumb.png

Hi and thanks for the mod! It's great to see the Skyrim bondage scene going the medieval route (with this mod and your offset animations as well as the Heretical Resources)!

Do you take furniture/pose requests/ideas? I'd love to see some stocks (as in where the feet are locked in, as opposed to a pillory where the head and arms are locked). I know there's one with kneeling in the mod already but it would be cool to have something like this (http://www.chainganggirls.com/images/tibs001.jpg) -- perhaps I'll even put some of them up in small villages that don't have jails but still need to punish players :)

thank you,

yes-this can be done with ease-if i am doing the next furnitures, i´ll prepare also those sort of stocks-you are right, we do not have them yet...very good!

If you have other stuff in mind, let me know that-if once busy on furnitures again, i can create a bunch of different stuff all together for a next update...

Hi and thanks for the mod! It's great to see the Skyrim bondage scene going the medieval route (with this mod and your offset animations as well as the Heretical Resources)!

Do you take furniture/pose requests/ideas? I'd love to see some stocks (as in where the feet are locked in, as opposed to a pillory where the head and arms are locked). I know there's one with kneeling in the mod already but it would be cool to have something like this (http://www.chainganggirls.com/images/tibs001.jpg) -- perhaps I'll even put some of them up in small villages that don't have jails but still need to punish players :)

Actually it seems for the DFW patch a clean save its needed ._. well considered the amount of stuff in the mod i guess its to be expected :D

started a new game and now everything works fine

Hi,

you install that patch for a mod, you Play with: If you like to Play with DFW, then you can patch with the named patch, if you want to patch zap for dfw, so use the combi-patch.

If you install DFW, refer to the author´s page for more Information, please.

ONLY use one of that patches !!

(Automatically translated)
First of all, thank you for this new version; I'm excited about it before I've tried it.
But I did not understand if I should install these two patches...

Hi, what is running different, if I do not start a new game?...Is there an info?...I mean, what are the errors in that case?

On my System it seems to work, or don´t the mod Show up it´s whole power?...

For my "mod-add-on", you don´t need a new gameplay, because it has no script running.

Actually it seems for the DFW patch a clean save its needed ._. well considered the amount of stuff in the mod i guess its to be expected :D

The navmesh of the Castle will not be built up for a while and for future...this is for testing-not for playing-if you like an area like that, I can honestly tell you, that I will offer a very CUTE CASTLE in future. There shall be the BEST what skyrim may be alble to offer, inside. That mod will Profit by custom meshes and custom parts for the indoor and outdoor-and everything only for loverslab-visitors, "as usually"-because the Interieur will Contain "strange" "stuff"....

would be nice if was navmeshed i tried and failed badly

Thank you.

Hi,

you install that patch for a mod, you Play with: If you like to Play with DFW, then you can patch with the named patch, if you want to patch zap for dfw, so use the combi-patch.

If you install DFW, refer to the author´s page for more Information, please.

ONLY use one of that patches !!

(Automatically translated)
First of all, thank you for this new version; I'm excited about it before I've tried it.
But I did not understand if I should install these two patches...

Hi, what is running different, if I do not start a new game?...Is there an info?...I mean, what are the errors in that case?

On my System it seems to work, or don´t the mod Show up it´s whole power?...

For my "mod-add-on", you don´t need a new gameplay, because it has no script running.

No error but the DFW stuff doesn t lock (initial locktime option) nor get recognized by the mod.

With new game instead everything works fine...

Tried the ones in the castle in bannered mare mod... and spawned one... in both new game and old save.

Not really concerned to start a new game though....except configuring all mods .-.