Player Character randomly freezes and HUD turns off

I recently downloaded OSA and OSex and everything worked great for a while, (except for the dicks scaling in size like 20 times which I finally fixed) but now I have a new problem.

After going through and messing around with positions, different NPCs, and different menu options I must've messed something up somewhere because now at random intervals my character will completely stop what they are doing, sheath their weapon if equipped and stand in place, the HUD also completely disappears except for the OSA menu if I decide to bring it up. I can still press attack to unsheathe the weapon but they just end up sheathing it again no matter what I do. I can still access the pause menu and everything like that but I become completely unable to move and I'm forced to exit the game, the same thing happens on my older save files too.

My guess it's something animation related, as if it's trying to do something but cannot be done so it just...gives up? It might be from the times where my character would randomly enter the OSex embrace (or at least try to) with humanoid enemies I was fighting, like bandits, etc. 

I've already ran FNIS after I installed OSA and Osex in the first place, so I know for sure it's not that...I'm just completely clueless at this point and I'd really appreciate any help I can get.

Here is the list of mods I am using, I apologize if I mess this up...this is my first time posting here:
https://modwat.ch/u/SavagetheWolfy

Did you check the hotkey settings for OSA?  Perhaps you have set an OSA start hotkey to the same as one of the ones you use just before you notice the weapon sheating problem... IE if it is the same hotkey that you have set something in skyui for example.

Try using the scene end hotkey for OSA to see if it clears your stuck position.  Default should be numberpad delete key

Did you check the hotkey settings for OSA?  Perhaps you have set an OSA start hotkey to the same as one of the ones you use just before you notice the weapon sheating problem... IE if it is the same hotkey that you have set something in skyui for example.

Try using the scene end hotkey for OSA to see if it clears your stuck position.  Default should be numberpad delete key

I have kept all the keybindings the same, never changed them before but clicking any OSA hotkey does nothing except for the ones where I can navigate through the menus and such...I've tried initiating the sex scenes with any nearby NPC but that animation doesn't start either. I'm beginning to think I have to completely uninstall it and maybe try again...I've already been experimenting with other solutions and so far no luck at all.

• 5 years later...
On 6/6/2017 at 8:22 AM, SavagetheWolfy said:

I have kept all the keybindings the same, never changed them before but clicking any OSA hotkey does nothing except for the ones where I can navigate through the menus and such...I've tried initiating the sex scenes with any nearby NPC but that animation doesn't start either. I'm beginning to think I have to completely uninstall it and maybe try again...I've already been experimenting with other solutions and so far no luck at all.

Encountered the same problem, did you manage to fix it?