Help in changing player dialogue?

PhoxxedUp

So, I recently decided to delve into the more devious side of Skyrim modding and I'm liking most of the animations. Ulfreth War-Bear has been such a good test dummy for all of the sex animations, but there's one thing that absolutely bothers me:

The player dialogue.

I've gotten Schlongs of Skyrim, the M2M animations, and of course, SexLab. I also recently decided to download the Skyrim Creation Kit because I was sure I could find the dialogue that way, but I was not able to find it. 

In short, I basically want to change the whole, non-immersive "Hey stud" and "...I need a fuck!" to something a biiiit more fitting for the game's writing. How do I go about that?

If it is your dialogue it will pretty much always be in one of the two dialogue tabs depending on which one they used to build the dialogue. If it is an npc and there is no interaction between you and them then it may be in a scene. You will just have to find out which quest is from the mod that has the dialogue. TESVEdit is the easiest way to see what quests are part of a mod but finding dialogue in it can be difficult since it isn't organized by quest though hopefully the mod maker organized the names of all the topics, you can edit the dialogue there as well but if it is in a scene you are likely better off changing it in the CK as it is easier to read.

Archived