EVE V9.1 + KLEOS | 2023-07-05 UPDATE

6 hours ago, RadioDJ42 said:

Sorry if this is a stupid question but...if I have this set as default I know it will replace the EA defaults. But, my question is will it also replace the nude defaults for my other skins I have applied to my custom made Sims?

The optional skin isn't a default, so it won't replace anything automatically. You have to manually pick it from the skin details in CAS.

When I put on my clothes the body shape changes back to default and when I take the clothes off it will go back to the EVE mesh.

Is there a way to stop this from happening? It's annoying when the legs get much thinner when you put on a bikini for example.

But I really like the body shape! Nice work! I hope there is a fix to this problem.

5 hours ago, xWestrice said:

When I put on my clothes the body shape changes back to default and when I take the clothes off it will go back to the EVE mesh.

Is there a way to stop this from happening? It's annoying when the legs get much thinner when you put on a bikini for example.

But I really like the body shape! Nice work! I hope there is a fix to this problem.

The fix is simple: using the top and bottom as accessories or tatoos. I actually was about to ask @ephiny-asunder if this could be made and released for download.

7 hours ago, xWestrice said:

The fix would be to take the mesh EVE uses and add bikini textures to it, which I'm fine with modders doing BTW. Otherwise, I do have some clothes available on my Tumblr which I've made with the EVE mesh. I am working on more but with studies it is hard to find the time..