EVE V9.1 + KLEOS | 2023-07-05 UPDATE

Just an update :

The defaults are pretty much complete, as well as a remesh for the boob deformation and a nicer butt.

Will release on Patreon first to test, and if it is a-okay I will update it here.

Nice, hope to see it soon..!

I opened a tester save with the new skin to see how it looked.  In CAS it looks nice and the breasts don't have the issue with the larger sizes and aren't distorted when when enlarged.  However I did notice the nipples a bit off but I wasn't sure if it was just me so I tried on several overlays and the it's the shape and placement of the sim's left nipple, it would seem to me.  I am also noticing that much of the items like nose masks in skin detail do not show up with the skin overlay.  This sim actually had several different nose masks on and face contouring but it is barely noticeable.  However, the makeup worked fine.  I really love the texture of the skin and I am looking forward to the finished product!

35168220556_7a18eb98a8_b.jpg

Would it be possible to have the fixed meshes as non-default? Maybe even as an accessory (ring/bracelet) for layering? I really like your mesh but I don't want ALL my girls to be super curvy, I like variety.

I do indeed plan to have the meshes available as non-default along side the default versions. They will also be freely editable for those who would like to create clothing, etc, using the mesh as a base.

The skin and mesh work beautifully in CAS and in the game.  Most make ups work perfectly with the overlay and I took it didn't have any issues with animations with WW from what I could tell. It looks beautiful in game, I really like it.  
The only thing I notice is the sim's left breast doesn't match the right.  That's about all that I note.  It would be nice if the default mesh/replacement had the look of the overlay for all of the other sims so the nipple placement would match up.  
Awesome work, thank you!
35222479316_004b4bcb48_c.jpg

The skin and mesh work beautifully in CAS and in the game.  Most make ups work perfectly with the overlay and I took it didn't have any issues with animations with WW from what I could tell. It looks beautiful in game, I really like it.  

The only thing I notice is the sim's left breast doesn't match the right.  That's about all that I note.  It would be nice if the default mesh/replacement had the look of the overlay for all of the other sims so the nipple placement would match up.  

Awesome work, thank you!

I like how your sim looks... which skintones/and CC's do you used on her?

Awesome work, thank you!

I like how your sim looks... which skintones/and CC's do you used on her?

Thank you @Kucu091, I am using the Eve Mesh body and the skin overlay in the medium tone for this sim.  I use Screaming Mustard, Praline Sims, Remussims, Brntwaffles nosemasks and Kijiko's eyelashes for this sim as well as most other's.  I typically obtain them from TSR or Tumblr.

Great job. Huge improvement on the boobs. 2 things

Does the non-default top interfere with Heliotropic's Heavy Boobs breast slider mod? I noticed after loading with your mod all of a sudden my standard boob sizes got smaller.

Also, the point of the nipple is I think in a good place shape-wise, but in terms of the textures most of the pre-existing nipple assets (airplane randy, wild_guy) are slightly below where the point is and it looks a bit weird.

I absolutelly love how this change and look on my female sim's body... Just let me tell you what is my advice for future updates: I'd love a lot that this body mesh could be like a default version that can work perfectly using clothes on it (for example, if I want to keep this body mesh working, I have to use clothes under accesories category, because if I use tops, bottoms or full-body clothes, like dresses, the effect of the mesh dissapears). Regards! :)