EVE V9.1 + KLEOS | 2023-07-05 UPDATE

Thank you for your work, it really does look good in game.  I wanted to share some images of messing around with it in CAS with a tester townie.  I included different shots from playing around with the size of the breasts and how it looks with the mesh. I noticed that if the sim has smaller breasts with the mesh, there won't be distortion.  All in all beautiful! I'm looking forward to your future work  :D

34986008081_f14c5001f2_b.jpg

I use boobs slider mod it turns randomly boobs to all sims women in the world into bigger/smaller will it make some crazy things with it? :P

Where can I find that boobs slider do you use?

it's on "mod the sims" page for sure it was released long time ago 

I use boobs slider mod it turns randomly boobs to all sims women in the world into bigger/smaller will it make some crazy things with it? :P

You mean "Breast Augmentation" Mod from EVOL_EVOLVED?

yep

yep

Check this Mod out released yesterday... I think it looks pretty much better than EVOL_EVOLVED Breast Augmentation one. It's just subjetive

http://www.sexysims.info/download.php?t=175926

so cool I wonder if it'll change boobs to all females in random way too cuz I like how that old mod works and btw your skin is best I've ever seen, wpuld you consider making male version? amazing work big respect :) 

yep

Check this Mod out released yesterday... I think it looks pretty much better than EVOL_EVOLVED Breast Augmentation one. It's just subjetive

so cool I wonder if it'll change boobs to all females in random way too cuz I like how that old mod works and btw your skin is best I've ever seen, wpuld you consider making male version? amazing work big respect :)

yep

Which skin are you talking about? *is interested*

EDIT: Nvm figured it was the one that came with this..!!