[REQUEST] Make Marie-Rose Cosplay Mod BodySlide/UUNP Compatible (Not the same mod as on this site)

Hi,

First of all, to avoid any confusion, this is NOT the same Marie-Rose Cosplay mod as the one that is found on this site (which is called Marie-Rose DoA5 Costumes, IIRC), which only contains 4 costumes.  This mod contains 10 costumes and some extras (sunglasses, cape, ...).

So, what I'm asking for is if someone would be kind enough to make these outfits compatible with BodySlide (this mod doesn't include a CalienteTools folder, so these outfits don't show up in BodySlide) so I could fit them to my custom made Unified UNP (UUNP) body.

I have tried to do this myself through Outfit Studio for almost the whole past week, reading tutorial upon tutorial, watching several videos about Outfit Studio but to no avail.  I never seem to get it quite right, there's always something that is not looking right, or the shape doesn't correspond correctly to my custom UUNP body, etc.  That's why, as a last resort, I make this request here on LL, which has a great community that has already helped me a lot in the past.

Now, as far as I know, these outfits were made with/for a UNP body.  I don't exactly remember where I found them, I think on an Asian or Russian site, so I can't provide much more info.

In the meantime I will continue to try to make it work myself, but if someone could make it work with UUNP in BodySlide for me, I could finally start playing Skyrim again, lol.  Any help and tips are also welcome.

Thanks in advance.

The files are in attachement, including the esp (for eventual testing in-game).  And to anyone downloading these for their own game, not bothering to convert them to BodySlide: enjoy :cool::)

Cheers.

Meshes Marie-Rose Cosplay.rar

Textures & esp Marie-Rose Cosplay.rar

Not all of these outfits in this set are UNP. Marie Rose cosplay armorG_1.nif is CBBE Marie Rose cosplay armorH_1.nif is CBBE another problem with this set is that they were made with the old flawed UNP body. The armor and bodies are in a different posistion then newer bodies are at. To see if a body is the old flawed one open outfit studios and start a new project select a UNP body and then select one of the outfit nifs and load it if the body and armor in the nif appears in a different spot then there will probably be problems with converting. This is what it'll look like if it's the older flawed body of yesteryear. 

post-25667-0-71628300-1496591974_thumb.png

As you can see both the armor and body are 2 or so inches down in position from where it's suppose to be at it's also forward quite a bit as well.

Not all of these outfits in this set are UNP. Marie Rose cosplay armorG_1.nif is CBBE Marie Rose cosplay armorH_1.nif is CBBE another problem with this set is that they were made with the old flawed UNP body. The armor and bodies are in a different posistion then newer bodies are at. To see if a body is the old flawed one open outfit studios and start a new project select a UNP body and then select one of the outfit nifs and load it if the body and armor in the nif appears in a different spot then there will probably be problems with converting. This is what it'll look like if it's the older flawed body of yesteryear. 

As you can see both the armor and body are 2 or so inches down in position from where it's suppose to be at it's also forward quite a bit as well.

Thanks for the quick response.

And yes, I did notice that when loading the outfit (Marie Rose Cosplay ArmorA_1, the one I've been working on ever since I started) in Outfit Studio it has an offset of a few millimeters.  But that is easily resolved by selecting every part of the outfit, right click, choose "Move" and select "CBBE to Vanilla (old)".  This moves the whole outfit to the right position.  Since I haven't gotten any further than the first outfit, I didn't notice there was a mix of CBBE and UNP bodies.

So, is it possible or not to convert these to make them work with BodySlide?  Or is it too much of a hassle?  What about the outfits that contain a CBBE body, would they be easier to convert?  Maybe I should just give up and use these outfits as is ...  I don't know :-/

Anyway, thanks again.

The first set has multiple nifs of the same outfit. Just fix the first set then make copies of the fixed nifs rename the copies to the other nifs with the same outfit in them and then change the texture path and your good to go. 

If you adjust a outfit in one nif you must adjust the other outfit to the same place in the other nif as well or nothing will change in game. So if you move something up 10 in the _0 nif you must move the outfit up 10 in the _1 nif as well.

Basically what I did for the overhall one was to first delete the shirt out of the nif as it looks super sexy without it. I then deleted the flawed body out and picked the correct UNP body that was being used in the nif for the body. I then moved the outfit adjusted the body size and moved the nipples and breast to where the nipples were sticking out between the buckles.

The CBBE bodies might be smaller as I altered the one outfit but the body in it was a lot smaller so I ended up having to zap a few parts of the outfit out to make it work correctly. I recolored a few pieces and added transparency to some spots. For shits and giggles I zapped out the one part and made some nice nipple jewelry with the one part.

UNP overhalls. 

post-25667-0-01112700-1496600024_thumb.pngpost-25667-0-73010300-1496600037_thumb.png

CBBE dress. 

post-25667-0-25786800-1496600130_thumb.pngpost-25667-0-82033200-1496600157_thumb.pngpost-25667-0-55238000-1496600864_thumb.png

It might be better to fix one nif either the _0 or the _1 nif and then find out how to create the _1 or _0 to make your new files.

The first set has multiple nifs of the same outfit. Just fix the first set then make copies of the fixed nifs rename the copies to the other nifs with the same outfit in them and then change the texture path and your good to go. 

If you adjust a outfit in one nif you must adjust the other outfit to the same place in the other nif as well or nothing will change in game. So if you move something up 10 in the _0 nif you must move the outfit up 10 in the _1 nif as well.

Basically what I did for the overhall one was to first delete the shirt out of the nif as it looks super sexy without it. I then deleted the flawed body out and picked the correct UNP body that was being used in the nif for the body. I then moved the outfit adjusted the body size and moved the nipples and breast to where the nipples were sticking out between the buckles.

The CBBE bodies might be smaller as I altered the one outfit but the body in it was a lot smaller so I ended up having to zap a few parts of the outfit out to make it work correctly. I recolored a few pieces and added transparency to some spots. For shits and giggles I zapped out the one part and made some nice nipple jewelry with the one part.

UNP overhalls. 

CBBE dress. 

It might be better to fix one nif either the _0 or the _1 nif and then find out how to create the _1 or _0 to make your new files.

Ok, thanks again for the help and I understand you're explanation/advice.

But does this mean I should use NifSkope to make these changes and conversions rather than Outfit Studio?  Although I have used NifSkope before, but only for some minor tweaks and changes with the help of tutorials, I'm really not that good with it to use it the way you seem to do.  This looks like a pro's work, and I'm waaayyy behind that, lol.

Could you perhaps do it for me (but then please keep the shirt on, I mean, it's for my Marie-Rose character and if I remember correctly from the Dead or Alive character description, she's 16 or 17 years old, lol) or otherwise guide me through it, step by step?  Or maybe point me out to a good and comprehensible tutorial?

Anyway, I'm really greatful for all your time, help and advice. Kudos.

The first set in the rar has 5 or six of the same outfit my guess is for alternate colors. What I was talking about is fixing one from that set then making multiple copies of the _0 and _1 of the fixed ones renaming them to the name of the other ones and then just changing the texture path using nifskope to the other texture paths for the other ones and then you will not have to fix each one separately.

Actually your wrong Marie Rose is an 18 year-old Swedish girl with a childlike personality. She dresses in the gothic lolita fashion by default. Marie Rose is the shortest character in the DOA series, at 4'10". Not much is currently known about her (stay tuned). Marie Rose originally debuted in the arcade version of Dead or Alive 5: Ultimate and was released on consoles on March 25th & 26th, 2014.

Nude skins of Marie Rose on loverslab wouldn't be allowed here if she was under the age of 18 as they would of broke the rules and regulations for LL.

The first set in the rar has 5 or six of the same outfit my guess is for alternate colors. What I was talking about is fixing one from that set then making multiple copies of the _0 and _1 of the fixed ones renaming them to the name of the other ones and then just changing the texture path using nifskope to the other texture paths for the other ones and then you will not have to fix each one separately.

Actually your wrong Marie Rose is an 18 year-old Swedish girl with a childlike personality. She dresses in the gothic lolita fashion by default. Marie Rose is the shortest character in the DOA series, at 4'10". Not much is currently known about her (stay tuned). Marie Rose originally debuted in the arcade version of Dead or Alive 5: Ultimate and was released on consoles on March 25th & 26th, 2014.

Nude skins of Marie Rose on loverslab wouldn't be allowed here if she was under the age of 18 as they would of broke the rules and regulations for LL.

I did understand that there were 5 or 6 six sets of the same costume and that I had to fix only one of them (_0.nif and _1.nif) and then copy the fixed ones and rename them to the other similar ones.  I just didn't get where NifSkope came into play, but now I do.  But couldn't I just use TES5Edit to change the texture path of the copied ones, or even the Creation Kit (I think it's also possible)?

And yeah, you're right, Marie-Rose is 18.  It has just been a while since I've played DoA5 so I didn't quite remember :P

Anyway, I'm going to give it another shot later on (in a few days or so), I've waisted too much time on this already and I want to get back to playing Skyrim again.  Thanks for all your help and should you (or others) have any more tips they're always welcome.  Or if someone is still willing to convert them I would be more than happy.  I'll keep this thread open and check it out regularly.

Cheers.

You must open the nifs in nifskope and change the texture path that is in them to one of the other sets as that is where the texture paths are and those pathways in the nif match the texture folder pathway for the texture files.

Open a nif in nifskope if block list is showing in the left hand side close it and click view and click block details now click a part of the outfit and look below the highlighted line in the left box for BSShaderTextureSet and click the little arrow in front of it to get the drop down and there you will find your texture pathways. Most will have a .dds and a _n.dds slot.

post-25667-0-83974100-1496712580_thumb.png

I did understand that there were 5 or 6 six sets of the same costume and that I had to fix only one of them (_0.nif and _1.nif) and then copy the fixed ones and rename them to the other similar ones.  I just didn't get where NifSkope came into play, but now I do.  But couldn't I just use TES5Edit to change the texture path of the copied ones, or even the Creation Kit (I think it's also possible)?

CK can do alternate texture set, so you would only need one nif 0 and 1 for the each piece of armour, no matter how many colours there, there is a guide here but to be honest I find it clear as mud to say the least; http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/Using_Texture_sets_for_Skyrim

You must open the nifs in nifskope and change the texture path that is in them to one of the other sets as that is where the texture paths are and those pathways in the nif match the texture folder pathway for the texture files.

Open a nif in nifskope if block list is showing in the left hand side close it and click view and click block details now click a part of the outfit and look below the highlighted line in the left box for BSShaderTextureSet and click the little arrow in front of it to get the drop down and there you will find your texture pathways. Most will have a .dds and a _n.dds slot.

Thank you, this makes it more clear on how to assign texture paths in NifSkope.  Now I also understand why I never see textures when I load a .nif in NifSkope.  I'll give it a shot when I have some more time.

CK can do alternate texture set, so you would only need one nif 0 and 1 for the each piece of armour, no matter how many colours there, there is a guide here but to be honest I find it clear as mud to say the least; http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/Using_Texture_sets_for_Skyrim

Thanks for the tip.  Indeed, like most of those Nexus wikis in my opinion, it looks as clear as mud.  But I'll read through it more thoroughly when I have a bit more time, it might still be helpful.

On another note, I found most of the costumes in this cosplay pack back in several Fox Collection packs.  I might try to convert those as they might have a more recent UNP body in them.  But again, that's something I'll look into when I have some more time.

Anyway, thanks again for the tips and help, keep 'm comming :);)

Thanks for the tip.  Indeed, like most of those Nexus wikis in my opinion, it looks as clear as mud.  But I'll read through it more thoroughly when I have a bit more time, it might still be helpful.

On another note, I found most of the costumes in this cosplay pack back in several Fox Collection packs.  I might try to convert those as they might have a more recent UNP body in them.  But again, that's something I'll look into when I have some more time.

Anyway, thanks again for the tips and help, keep 'm comming :);)

I think it is more the pictures do no expand very much which makes the pretty much worthless, and they have not changed the size of the windows in the ck when doing it so you can not see the entire paths for things, only problem is that seems to be the only guide to doing it which I find a bit odd.

Umm yeah they do you need to click on the pictures 2 times to make it full size to where you can read the pictures as I just checked and clicked the small picture which changed to a medium picture and then click the medium picture which changed to full size.

Archived