Which tokens did you remove?

Did you also remove them from the last partner you had sex with? Did you 'kill-resurrect' him/her/it?

Did you also do the console command: player.cios <number of 'FinishNow'>?  (You can find the number when you load the game, and immediately open the console. Just write it down somewhere, as you'll have to wait for all mods to be loaded, before calling the command can work. )

For the save issue, I'd advice CASM at the Nexus site. It manages autosaves on multiple saves, so you don't have to take care of that. While Sexout is getting more and more stable, sometimes script do tend to crash and burn.

• 2 weeks later...

Stuck tokens do not cause a problem since version '93.

Update to v98 beta 2:

I added a feature to auto-detect when sexout has failed for any actor and fix it, via the scanner.

(I actually added this in about v96, but 98b2 has a bug fix which makes it much more reliable :))

Archived