Hobbies?

PeachyPie

Assuming modding doesn't count (biggest time sink lately tbh) I enjoy writing and playing the piano.

I feel you, I'm not even actually modding, just making animations, but it's too fun.

re-enactment of ancient Rome, metal casting, cosplay, archery, building small robots, teaching ancient arts at private schools.

Does dating count? it has become a hobby for me as I have yet to find that someone. :lol:

re-enactment? like larping?

Bought a house, so now all of my hobbies are house-related. I made a stained-glass front door, I haul tons of dirt around, built new retaining walls and garden beds, put a floor in the sub-basement as a workshop space... I feel like my current hobby is spending time preparing for future hobbies...

Bought a house, so now all of my hobbies are house-related. I made a stained-glass front door, I haul tons of dirt around, built new retaining walls and garden beds, put a floor in the sub-basement as a workshop space... I feel like my current hobby is spending time preparing for future hobbies...

Nice! I somehow managed to do that in my teens. Remodeling a house really pays off in the end, though at times the frustration doesn't seem worth it. Garden beds btw? What sort of plants? Edibles?

Nice! I somehow managed to do that in my teens. Remodeling a house really pays off in the end, though at times the frustration doesn't seem worth it. Garden beds btw? What sort of plants? Edibles?

When possible! Tons of rhubarb, strawberries, raspberries, and salmon berries. Tried onion and garlic last year, but skipped it this year and might transplant over more raspberries into that bed instead. You can't have too many raspberries.

Assuming modding doesn't count (biggest time sink lately tbh) I enjoy writing and playing the piano.

I feel you, I'm not even actually modding, just making animations, but it's too fun.

re-enactment of ancient Rome, metal casting, cosplay, archery, building small robots, teaching ancient arts at private schools.

Does dating count? it has become a hobby for me as I have yet to find that someone. :lol:

re-enactment? like larping?

Not even close Larping is people dressing up in what ever costume they like and fighting mythical battles in cardboard armour.

Re-enactment is taking periods of history and as accurately as you can recreating the weapons, clothing and battle tactics.

My consists of full metal armour, authentic sword, and all the commands we receive on the battle field are in Latin.

post-1972941-0-08310900-1496547128_thumb.jpg

My are Guitar Playing Electric and acoustic, Bowling, walking in the woods an listen to the birds maybe make a few pictures when they let me and watching movies on dvd or Blu ray + 3d

• 4 weeks later...

Urban exploration. I do it alone most of the time which isn't very smart. I didn't find anything amazing to be honest, everything around my town was looted back to stone age. There's just a lot of garbage, sometimes there are empty syringes and of course a fuckton of "666/Ave Satan" graffitis made by edgy kids.

Several cattle horse competitions of the traditional Argentine festivals as well as 3-barrel racing (rodeo), popular in Brazil. These equestrian activities are banned in Jamaica and the UK, unfortunately. Thus I can only have some fun for the family when we visit my parents in La Pampa. Next to that I have no other hobbies atm, not that I'm aware of. Maybe I'll start knitting one day... ^^

Guest bearodactyl

Several cattle horse competitions of the traditional Argentine festivals as well as 3-barrel racing (rodeo), popular in Brazil. These equestrian activities are banned in Jamaica and the UK, unfortunately. Thus I can only have some fun for the family when we visit my parents in La Pampa. Next to that I have no other hobbies atm, not that I'm aware of. Maybe I'll start knitting one day... ^^

I take it you spectate?

Several cattle horse competitions of the traditional Argentine festivals as well as 3-barrel racing (rodeo), popular in Brazil. These equestrian activities are banned in Jamaica and the UK, unfortunately. Thus I can only have some fun for the family when we visit my parents in La Pampa. Next to that I have no other hobbies atm, not that I'm aware of. Maybe I'll start knitting one day... ^^

I take it you spectate?

Born on a cattle ranch I take an active part in these events whenever possible. There is no difference to farmers elsewhere. They have their own festivals, that's all.

• 1 month later...

Archived