Brothel for KW AKA The Rusty Switchblade Saloon and Brothel

The Rusty Switch Blade is a crummy looking saloon with a brothel. :P  Its inspiration is from the Bird Cage theater from an episode of Ghost Adventures. :D The brothel part is the inspiration. Btw it looks nothing like the actual theater I'm not that good. ;) Here are some screen shots of the building. The expansions are the base game and seasons. Enjoy! B)  :wub:  

1st floor:

.two dining/drinking rooms

.two bathrooms (put in condom dispenser)

.waiting room

2nd floor:

.dancing cage(recommend kw pole or http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=483745 along with http://www.ladymoiraine.com/index.php?/forums/topic/4581-sim-poledancers/#comment-108318  and also http://umpa77.blogspot.no/ you need the animations in order to use the animated pole dance made by kicker.)

.stage

.den with bars

.two bathrooms(put in condom dispenser)

3rd floor:

.bedrooms

.den for the ladies

.two wash rooms for the girls

.bondage rooms 

I put in the fixed bondage frame if nobody has it.

Have fun and sorry for the crap screenshots very new to all this. :D

Rusty Switchblade Saloon1.zip

post-1042392-0-80351700-1496421255_thumb.jpg

post-1042392-0-58220400-1496421267_thumb.jpg

post-1042392-0-35029400-1496421328_thumb.jpg

post-1042392-0-34821600-1496421341_thumb.jpg

post-1042392-0-28356500-1496421358_thumb.jpg

post-1042392-0-07292600-1496421439_thumb.jpg

post-1042392-0-46521800-1496421447_thumb.jpg

post-1042392-0-60693200-1496421462_thumb.jpg

post-1042392-0-82730700-1496421474_thumb.jpg

post-1042392-0-93264100-1496421485_thumb.jpg

post-1042392-0-26348600-1496421497_thumb.jpg

post-1042392-0-04155500-1496421515_thumb.jpg

post-1042392-0-40341200-1496421526_thumb.jpg

post-1042392-0-34716200-1496421538_thumb.jpg

post-1042392-0-66903600-1496421547_thumb.jpg

post-1042392-0-01384600-1496421558_thumb.jpg

post-1042392-0-83707900-1496421623_thumb.jpg

post-1042392-0-08681400-1496421637_thumb.jpg

post-1042392-0-27878100-1496421650_thumb.jpg

post-1042392-0-91195400-1496421674_thumb.jpg

post-1042392-0-05218100-1496421686_thumb.jpg

post-1042392-0-79942600-1496421695_thumb.jpg

post-1042392-0-85080500-1496421710_thumb.jpg

post-1042392-0-47686900-1496421737_thumb.jpg

post-1042392-0-90867500-1496421748_thumb.jpg

post-1042392-0-05930700-1496421764_thumb.jpg

post-1042392-0-83709000-1496421779_thumb.jpg

post-1042392-0-25270900-1496421795_thumb.jpg

post-1042392-0-01787300-1496421828_thumb.jpg

post-1042392-0-42616700-1496421837_thumb.jpg

post-1042392-0-09782200-1496421847_thumb.jpg

SXS_funnyface_325781_BondageFrame_v1.0_RoutingFix (1).7z

You're welcome :) 

What about The Madam's room somewhere - the rest of the place is seedy - and the clients like it that way - but her office or sitting room could be sumptous, a place where she welcomes her own special clients or takes a client that catches her eye? 

x

You're welcome :)

What about The Madam's room somewhere - the rest of the place is seedy - and the clients like it that way - but her office or sitting room could be sumptous, a place where she welcomes her own special clients or takes a client that catches her eye? 

x

The madams room is downstairs I could make her office area look more sexy and add a bed. Would you like me to create another brothel with this idea in mind or just edit the current one and re-release it? :P  I had an idea to create a very wealthy looking one like the playboy mansion or like the bdsm club from saintsrow the third ;) . I have every expansion except pets and ambitions. So let me know which ones you have and I will see what I can do. :D

The madams room is downstairs I could make her office area look more sexy and add a bed. Would you like me to create another brothel with this idea in mind or just edit the current one and re-release it? :P  I had an idea to create a very wealthy looking one like the playboy mansion or like the bdsm club from saintsrow the third ;) . I have every expansion except pets and ambitions. So let me know which ones you have and I will see what I can do. :D

Ah, right I missed the Madam's room :)  I love the idea of a wealthy mansion or BDSM club, thanks :)  I have the following expansion packs : Ambitions, Into The Future, Late Night, World Adventures, Showtime, and Pets :)

x

Ah, right I missed the Madam's room :)  I love the idea of a wealthy mansion or BDSM club, thanks :)  I have the following expansion packs : Ambitions, Into The Future, Late Night, World Adventures, Showtime, and Pets :)

x

I have late night,world adventures, showtime and into the future so those will be the ones used for the next  lot. :D  I will look on the inter webs to see if they have any bdsm accessories or decorations links will be in the post that is if I find any. :)  Although with noir and dark sims i'm sure that won't be a problem. ;) Wish me luck. :P

Thank you my pleasure. :D  I'm thinking of making more brothels just give me some ideas as to what people want and I will see what I can do. ;)

Cool. I like it,  ;) ... will definitely try it out. Thanks for sharing.

Just one thing, as a brothel for KW, it may be a bit too big - too many floors in particular. KW tends to pick some random object for woohoo/whore actions and in my experience it takes too long if the sims have to use stairs first to get to it.

As for building ideas: I have experimented a bit with building something myself. What I had in mind was some abandoned factory turned into a brothel (a fucktory so to speak, haha). I even managed to build something cool with broken boarded up windows and graffiti on the outside and neon lights and glass rooms on the inside, as well a a caged VIP area upstairs.  However, I kinda failed when I tried to export my creation ... probably some problem with CC/ccmagic. The exported lot just wouldn't install (not quite, it did install ... but when launching the game it just wasn't there). Maybe you can pick up on that idea.

Also, may I ask what's exactly different with that routing fixed bondage frame that you provided here. I use the one from modthesims and never had any issues. How do you check for routing issues inside a building?

Okay, so many question, sorry.  Thanks again for sharing your creation.

Thank you my pleasure. :D  I'm thinking of making more brothels just give me some ideas as to what people want and I will see what I can do. ;)

Cool. I like it,  ;) ... will definitely try it out. Thanks for sharing.

Just one thing, as a brothel for KW, it may be a bit too big - too many floors in particular. KW tends to pick some random object for woohoo/whore actions and in my experience it takes too long if the sims have to use stairs first to get to it.

As for building ideas: I have experimented a bit with building something myself. What I had in mind was some abandoned factory turned into a brothel (a fucktory so to speak, haha). I even managed to build something cool with broken boarded up windows and graffiti on the outside and neon lights and glass rooms on the inside, as well a a caged VIP area upstairs.  However, I kinda failed when I tried to export my creation ... probably some problem with CC/ccmagic. The exported lot just wouldn't install (not quite, it did install ... but when launching the game it just wasn't there). Maybe you can pick up on that idea.

Also, may I ask what's exactly different with that routing fixed bondage frame that you provided here. I use the one from modthesims and never had any issues. How do you check for routing issues inside a building?

Okay, so many question, sorry.  Thanks again for sharing your creation.

The problem with the original was when L666 updated her animations it did not route correctly anymore so she fixed it so people could use it with KW I figured the download was not there anymore in her mod description so I just threw it in there just in case. Also to test  out your lot you re-downloaded to see if it worked? See what I would do is I would do a test download here on LL and see if it works that way and provide necessary cc information if you used it. I have cc magic and I was able to export it just fine all you do is share it then go to your export files rename it and add it to archive that way its in a file. Also if you have CC magic the lot when you install it won't be in your launcher it will be in your CC magic default sets you will have to add it to whatever sub folders you made then click rebuild so it will put it in your game hope this helps you that way you to can upload your lot because at the moment I am working on making a ritzy high class brothel and it is taking  a lot not to rip out my lovely locks of hair. :D

The problem with the original was when L666 updated her animations it did not route correctly anymore so she fixed it so people could use it with KW I figured the download was not there anymore in her mod description so I just threw it in there just in case.

Yeah, that's very cool. I didn't even know, there's a fixed version, or that mine didn't route correctly.

Also to test  out your lot you re-downloaded to see if it worked? See what I would do is I would do a test download here on LL and see if it works that way and provide necessary cc information if you used it. I have cc magic and I was able to export it just fine all you do is share it then go to your export files rename it and add it to archive that way its in a file. Also if you have CC magic the lot when you install it won't be in your launcher it will be in your CC magic default sets you will have to add it to whatever sub folders you made then click rebuild so it will put it in your game hope this helps you

The thing is ... I didn't even get to the part with re-downloading it here, because the exported lot already failed a test install on a blank TS3 profile.

Here's what I did:

1. I installed all the CC that I thought helpful for building the lot with CCmagic.

2. I built my lot and exported it to a sims3pack.

3. Then I reset my TS3 profile/directory (meaning, I moved away "[...]/Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/", giving me fresh profile, same as if someone else would install the sims3pack).

4.) I tried installing the sims3pack, which didn't give me any errors, but when running the game the lot wasn't there and when going back to the Sims 3 launcher, the lot was still uninstalled, despite that it installed just fine before.

5.) I also checked the sims3pack if it contained all the CC I used and I converted it into .package files, but the lot still wouldn't show up in the game. Basically the export and all the work I put into it, is useless. It's not a biggie, as I said, I have no idea how to check for routing issues in lots/buldings, so I doubt that my building experiment would have had the quality to share it anyway.

All in all, I'm not too happy with CCmagic anyway, it doesn't help a lot in identifying a specific CC (e.g. when testing a dozen denim skirts, finding out which one belongs to which file) and when I created lots of sets and categories for different stuff, it happened to me more often than not, that I dragged items into the wrong set. I've gone back to the old-style method of converting everything to package files first, then identifying it with sw3pe and CAS, and merging the packs by category with sw3pe in the end.

The problem with the original was when L666 updated her animations it did not route correctly anymore so she fixed it so people could use it with KW I figured the download was not there anymore in her mod description so I just threw it in there just in case.

Yeah, that's very cool. I didn't even know, there's a fixed version, or that mine didn't route correctly.

Also to test  out your lot you re-downloaded to see if it worked? See what I would do is I would do a test download here on LL and see if it works that way and provide necessary cc information if you used it. I have cc magic and I was able to export it just fine all you do is share it then go to your export files rename it and add it to archive that way its in a file. Also if you have CC magic the lot when you install it won't be in your launcher it will be in your CC magic default sets you will have to add it to whatever sub folders you made then click rebuild so it will put it in your game hope this helps you

The thing is ... I didn't even get to the part with re-downloading it here, because the exported lot already failed a test install on a blank TS3 profile.

Here's what I did:

1. I installed all the CC that I thought helpful for building the lot with CCmagic.

2. I built my lot and exported it to a sims3pack.

3. Then I reset my TS3 profile/directory (meaning, I moved away "[...]/Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/", giving me fresh profile, same as if someone else would install the sims3pack).

4.) I tried installing the sims3pack, which didn't give me any errors, but when running the game the lot wasn't there and when going back to the Sims 3 launcher, the lot was still uninstalled, despite that it installed just fine before.

5.) I also checked the sims3pack if it contained all the CC I used and I converted it into .package files, but the lot still wouldn't show up in the game. Basically the export and all the work I put into it, is useless. It's not a biggie, as I said, I have no idea how to check for routing issues in lots/buldings, so I doubt that my building experiment would have had the quality to share it anyway.

All in all, I'm not too happy with CCmagic anyway, it doesn't help a lot in identifying a specific CC (e.g. when testing a dozen denim skirts, finding out which one belongs to which file) and when I created lots of sets and categories for different stuff, it happened to me more often than not, that I dragged items into the wrong set. I've gone back to the old-style method of converting everything to package files first, then identifying it with sw3pe and CAS, and merging the packs by category with sw3pe in the end.

Sorry it didn't work out for you. :(  Also the lots don't install through the launcher anymore when you have CC magic they go from the launcher to the default sets in CC magic  also you don't need to convert it into a package there is a new downloads folder created in your sims 3 folder that unpacks sims 3 packs and package files. :cool:​  All you do is put it in whatever sub folder and click the rebuild button because if you don't the lots or cc do not show up in the game and I don't think you had to create a new sims 3 folder unless its a back up. :unsure: Routing issues I think would come from sims piling up at one door or saying hey I can't go over there. :P  Honestly stick the lot in your world and see if its user friendly that is all you have to do ;) . Also as I said before i'm sorry CC magic was not to your liking, I only use it because I have lots of cc that bogs down my game. :)  Once I finish the new one I'm working on give me the links to the CC you used for your lot and I will see if I can make that "Fucktory" pft :lol: . The current one I'm doing is a modern one so wish me luck. :D

Also the lots don't install through the launcher anymore when you have CC magic they go from the launcher to the default sets in CC magic  also you don't need to convert it into a package there is a new downloads folder created in your sims 3 folder that unpacks sims 3 packs and package files. :cool:​  All you do is put it in whatever sub folder and click the rebuild button because if you don't the lots or cc do not show up in the game and I don't think you had to create a new sims 3 folder unless its a back up. :unsure:

The point of resetting my Sims 3 folder was to find out, if it would work **without** CCmagic on a new profile, because when I finished building the lot I want to get rid off all the CC that I didn't use in the end. Because, no matter how well CCmagic might manage and combine that CC, less CC always runs faster in the end. So what I tried to do was, building my lot and taking it over to a blank profile, with only those build objects I really used for the lot. Besides, the export should also work for someone who doesn't have CCmagic set up exactly as I did.

Again, I'm not really sure, what exactly went wrong. I converted the .sims3pack to .package and examined it, it seems technically okay, it contains all the CC I had used. Maybe the issue lies with one of the CC itself and is not even related to CCmagic. I had used some obscure neon lights which seem to have trouble installing over the launcher (http://tankuzsims3.blogspot.de/2014/06/neon-nights-by-tankuz.html - the pink light effect of the heart shaped lights in a dark room is astounding though, really wouldn't want to miss out on that).

once I finish the new one I'm working on give me the links to the CC you used for your lot and I will see if I can make that "Fucktory" pft :lol: . The current one I'm doing is a modern one so wish me luck. :D

Oh, don't worry, it's no biggie. I just stopped trying to export stuff and rather save my lot to bin. That seems to work nicely. And getting rid of the excess CC is also quite manageable since I started managing everything manually with sw3pe. I just mentioned the "fucktory" here, since you were asking for ideas and I thought maybe you want to pick up on it. Don't feel obliged to. ;)

Also as I said before i'm sorry CC magic was not to your liking, I only use it because I have lots of cc that bogs down my game.

Don't be sorry. CCMagic was a good hint, I never thought that a program that's been abandoned for years would even work. In end the end I just think that the most crucial part with using CC is identifying what object belongs to which file, which still works best for me when converting everything to packages and sorting them manually.

Hey lovelybones!

A ritzy high class brothel?! A „fucktory“!

Uuuuh, I m curious for a little teaser – guess I m not the only one!

I don´t got Into The Future. Showtime since yesterday. But my folders are overwelmed by many CC stuff ;-)

I wish you gooood luck for your work!

And I wish good luck all creators for theyre work too.

Maybe this might be an idea too: „Brothel Room Blueprints“ for more special EP / CC in TS3?

Hey lovelybones!

A ritzy high class brothel?! A „fucktory“!

Uuuuh, I m curious for a little teaser – guess I m not the only one!

I don´t got Into The Future. Showtime since yesterday. But my folders are overwelmed by many CC stuff ;-)

I wish you gooood luck for your work!

And I wish good luck all creators for theyre work too.

Maybe this might be an idea too: „Brothel Room Blueprints“ for more special EP / CC in TS3?

Sure I don't mind sending a teaser although to warn you the building is practically a husk at the moment no furniture I'm still working on the structural parts of the building. :D  Lets just say I'm quite indecisive when it comes to building because the details matter and when I have certain motif in mind things have to be perfect or at least damn near it. :dodgy:  Oh yes and thank you for the well wishes although to be honest the releases might not be quick because I'm working on renewing my learners permit to drive and I'm hoping to find a school sometime that is relatively cheap so I can become a phlebotomist(works with blood). :blush:  I have situational depression at the moment so creating these lots for you guys is quite rewarding because it makes you guys happy and it gives me something to keep busy so thank you and everyone else for the feedback. ;)  :D Also I will put up some screen shots. Btw which expansions do you have because for the high class one the stairs are from into the future I might just find a CC set of stairs instead if that is the case. :P

Also the lots don't install through the launcher anymore when you have CC magic they go from the launcher to the default sets in CC magic  also you don't need to convert it into a package there is a new downloads folder created in your sims 3 folder that unpacks sims 3 packs and package files. :cool:​  All you do is put it in whatever sub folder and click the rebuild button because if you don't the lots or cc do not show up in the game and I don't think you had to create a new sims 3 folder unless its a back up. :unsure:

The point of resetting my Sims 3 folder was to find out, if it would work **without** CCmagic on a new profile, because when I finished building the lot I want to get rid off all the CC that I didn't use in the end. Because, no matter how well CCmagic might manage and combine that CC, less CC always runs faster in the end. So what I tried to do was, building my lot and taking it over to a blank profile, with only those build objects I really used for the lot. Besides, the export should also work for someone who doesn't have CCmagic set up exactly as I did.

Again, I'm not really sure, what exactly went wrong. I converted the .sims3pack to .package and examined it, it seems technically okay, it contains all the CC I had used. Maybe the issue lies with one of the CC itself and is not even related to CCmagic. I had used some obscure neon lights which seem to have trouble installing over the launcher (http://tankuzsims3.blogspot.de/2014/06/neon-nights-by-tankuz.html - the pink light effect of the heart shaped lights in a dark room is astounding though, really wouldn't want to miss out on that).

once I finish the new one I'm working on give me the links to the CC you used for your lot and I will see if I can make that "Fucktory" pft :lol: . The current one I'm doing is a modern one so wish me luck. :D

Oh, don't worry, it's no biggie. I just stopped trying to export stuff and rather save my lot to bin. That seems to work nicely. And getting rid of the excess CC is also quite manageable since I started managing everything manually with sw3pe. I just mentioned the "fucktory" here, since you were asking for ideas and I thought maybe you want to pick up on it. Don't feel obliged to. ;)

Also as I said before i'm sorry CC magic was not to your liking, I only use it because I have lots of cc that bogs down my game.

Don't be sorry. CCMagic was a good hint, I never thought that a program that's been abandoned for years would even work. In end the end I just think that the most crucial part with using CC is identifying what object belongs to which file, which still works best for me when converting everything to packages and sorting them manually.

That is ok as long as everything works out for you also I'm not feeling obligated I like creating things and sims provides that outlet and as I said before if it makes people happy in the end it is worth it. :D  Also the only pain in the ass was finding tasteful nude paintings of women or pictures of women in general for this next build. :dodgy:  Where did you get your graffiti things from that way when I do make the fucktory I'm not looking all throughout creation for it and any other cc you may have used would be great. :cool:  To keep track of the cc for the current build I created a word document with all the links so those will be posted in the description once its finished. ;) Oh just  saw those neon lights they are fabu and I saw some cute candles now look what you've done you have created monster JK, but I will see how they look in the building I'm salivating just thinking about it. :heart:  :heart:  :lol:

Here is a preview of it the inside is a husk  <_<  so these are just some pictures of the outside for now I said I was indecisive  :rolleyes:  it was looking very modern for a minute, but now it looks like my original idea so to speak very posh mansion like I just needed some inspiration so I looked at the playboy mansion and that created the spark of creativity I needed ^_^ . Also my thinking for having lots of floors is that brothels are meant to have people having sex my thoughts would be that its supposed to be an orgy so I'm sorry if one of your whores does it in plane sight and not in the bedrooms. ;)  :P  Also so far basegame ,showtime, and worldadventures has been used and some cc that will have links to it in the description once I finally upload it.

Front of the brothel:

post-1042392-0-45847900-1497142879_thumb.jpg

Back of the brothel:

post-1042392-0-40186300-1497142899_thumb.jpg

Hope you like it so far and leave any feedback also I am going to include other things like a parking lot and such, but I was hoping to put a grotto also hopefully it is possible. 

:dodgy:  Where did you get your graffiti things from that way when I do make the fucktory I'm not looking all throughout creation for it and any other cc you may have used would be great. :cool:  To keep track of the cc for the current build I created a word document with all the links so those will be posted in the description once its finished. ;) Oh just  saw those neon lights they are fabu and I saw some cute candles now look what you've done you have created monster JK, but I will see how they look in the building I'm salivating just thinking about it. :heart:  :heart:  :lol:

Okay, I finally managed to export my lot. After removing a few CCs, it worked! I still think it was those neon lights, but removed a few more just in case. I've attached the lot, because I think, it's easier, when you can see for yourself instead of me only describing it and giving you a list of CCs. I think, it worked out pretty good for a newbie project, but as I said before, feel free to pick up the idea and improve on it.

The building is on old factory, that's been empty for years, the windows are broken and nailed shut, there's graffiti on the wall and shrubs growing in the yard. In short, it looks pretty shabby on the outside. On the inside, however, it's been renovated to be used as an exclusive club and brothel. You now find a hot tub right behind the glass windows of the old factory overseer's office. There's a bar with a dance floor and a lounge area, where visitors peeking at the fish-tank on the wall might get a glimpse on more than just fish. On the upper floor gallery there's the VIP room (you could also use it as a private room for the madame) in what used to be the factory strongroom (don't ask me what kind of stuff they used to produce, that they needed such heavy iron bars).

I've used the following CC's:

Billboard at the front by Cyclonesue at

https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims3-objects-furnishing-lighting-outdoor/title/three-posters-standing-billboard--with-lights/id/1169314/

Factory Windows and plankings, also by Cyclonesue

https://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/Cyclonesue/downloads/details/category/sims3-sets-objects-construction/title/factory-windows/id/940029/

https://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/Cyclonesue/downloads/details/category/sims3-sets-objects-construction/title/decor-for-factory-windows/id/940243/

Authoritarian staircase, prison landing fence, Alcatraz doors and windows

from the Prison build set by Cyclonesue.

https://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/Cyclonesue/downloads/details/category/sims3-sets-objects-construction/title/banged-up-prison-build-set/id/1035202/

Fluorescent ceiling lights by Cyclonesue.

https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims3-objects-furnishing-lighting-ceilinglamps/title/fluorescent-suspended-light/id/942779/

Graffiti by tenshiak

https://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/tenshiak/downloads/details/category/sims3-sets-wallsfloors/title/graffiti-01/id/1006653/

https://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/tenshiak/downloads/details/category/sims3-sets-wallsfloors/title/graffiti-05/id/1007569/

https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/94277://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/tenshiak/downloads/details/category/sims3-sets-wallsfloors/title/graffiti-03/id/1007121/

https://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/tenshiak/downloads/details/category/sims3-sets-wallsfloors/title/graffiti-04/id/1007425/

Changing Room & Showers set by Cyclonesue

for the door curtains, public showers in the room with the

hot-tub and benches. The changing rooms in that area also

function as gloryholes (needs the gloryhole linked at Amras post here at LL)

https://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/Cyclonesue/downloads/details/category/sims3-sets-objects-bathroom/title/changing-room/id/1162581/

Neon lights by tankuz, as mentioned before.

I've removed the dance pole before exporting, it goes on the floor tile in front of the dance floor. There's two spots for the bondage frame, one on the ground floor on the corner near the toilets behind that rug the other on the wall of the VIP room. The stockade (see Amra's animations for KW for the download link) is meant to be placed on the heart shaped rug in the VIP room. In the original version I've used the free achievement reward hot-tub from the sims3store, in this export  I've replaced it with one from Late Night EP, because I wasn't sure, if store objects may cause problems when exporting. I've also replaced the heart shaped neon lights with some that come with late night.

Here's some pictures of the original building. I've got Late Night, Pets, Ambitions, Generations and Seasons. The building should only need basegame and Late Night though (maybe Generations).

fucktory.7z

post-1908267-0-66920800-1497185314_thumb.jpg

post-1908267-0-15339500-1497185326_thumb.jpg

post-1908267-0-36672200-1497185335_thumb.jpg

post-1908267-0-41056800-1497185355_thumb.jpg

:dodgy:  Where did you get your graffiti things from that way when I do make the fucktory I'm not looking all throughout creation for it and any other cc you may have used would be great. :cool:  To keep track of the cc for the current build I created a word document with all the links so those will be posted in the description once its finished. ;) Oh just  saw those neon lights they are fabu and I saw some cute candles now look what you've done you have created monster JK, but I will see how they look in the building I'm salivating just thinking about it. :heart:  :heart:  :lol:

Okay, I finally managed to export my lot. After removing a few CCs, it worked! I still think it was those neon lights, but removed a few more just in case. I've attached the lot, because I think, it's easier, when you can see for yourself instead of me only describing it and giving you a list of CCs. I think, it worked out pretty good for a newbie project, but as I said before, feel free to pick up the idea and improve on it.

The building is on old factory, that's been empty for years, the windows are broken and nailed shut, there's graffiti on the wall and shrubs growing in the yard. In short, it looks pretty shabby on the outside. On the inside, however, it's been renovated to be used as an exclusive club and brothel. You now find a hot tub right behind the glass windows of the old factory overseer's office. There's a bar with a dance floor and a lounge area, where visitors peeking at the fish-tank on the wall might get a glimpse on more than just fish. On the upper floor gallery there's the VIP room (you could also use it as a private room for the madame) in what used to be the factory strongroom (don't ask me what kind of stuff they used to produce, that they needed such heavy iron bars).

I've used the following CC's:

Billboard at the front by Cyclonesue at

https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims3-objects-furnishing-lighting-outdoor/title/three-posters-standing-billboard--with-lights/id/1169314/

Factory Windows and plankings, also by Cyclonesue

https://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/Cyclonesue/downloads/details/category/sims3-sets-objects-construction/title/factory-windows/id/940029/

https://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/Cyclonesue/downloads/details/category/sims3-sets-objects-construction/title/decor-for-factory-windows/id/940243/

Authoritarian staircase, prison landing fence, Alcatraz doors and windows

from the Prison build set by Cyclonesue.

https://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/Cyclonesue/downloads/details/category/sims3-sets-objects-construction/title/banged-up-prison-build-set/id/1035202/

Fluorescent ceiling lights by Cyclonesue.

https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims3-objects-furnishing-lighting-ceilinglamps/title/fluorescent-suspended-light/id/942779/

Graffiti by tenshiak

https://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/tenshiak/downloads/details/category/sims3-sets-wallsfloors/title/graffiti-01/id/1006653/

https://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/tenshiak/downloads/details/category/sims3-sets-wallsfloors/title/graffiti-05/id/1007569/

https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/94277://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/tenshiak/downloads/details/category/sims3-sets-wallsfloors/title/graffiti-03/id/1007121/

https://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/tenshiak/downloads/details/category/sims3-sets-wallsfloors/title/graffiti-04/id/1007425/

Changing Room & Showers set by Cyclonesue

for the door curtains, public showers in the room with the

hot-tub and benches. The changing rooms in that area also

function as gloryholes (needs the gloryhole linked at Amras post here at LL)

https://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/Cyclonesue/downloads/details/category/sims3-sets-objects-bathroom/title/changing-room/id/1162581/

Neon lights by tankuz, as mentioned before.

I've removed the dance pole before exporting, it goes on the floor tile in front of the dance floor. There's two spots for the bondage frame, one on the ground floor on the corner near the toilets behind that rug the other on the wall of the VIP room. The stockade (see Amra's animations for KW for the download link) is meant to be placed on the heart shaped rug in the VIP room. In the original version I've used the free achievement reward hot-tub from the sims3store, in this export  I've replaced it with one from Late Night EP, because I wasn't sure, if store objects may cause problems when exporting. I've also replaced the heart shaped neon lights with some that come with late night.

Here's some pictures of the original building. I've got Late Night, Pets, Ambitions, Generations and Seasons. The building should only need basegame and Late Night though (maybe Generations).

It looks bad ass in fact that sort of layout was exactly what I had in mind meaning the outside of the building. :D  I also like the way the roof looks that was also what I was thinking of doing when I finish the current one and move on to the next. :lol:  Thanks for the CC I will see what I can do. I wonder if when I export my lot it will do the same because I downloaded the neon lights myself because I thought they looked dope well I will see how it goes. ;)  Also the inside sounds magnificent :cool:  I think I will put up more teasers today for the current one. I hope you will be able to download it because when I was talking to Moonglade I said I would be using showtime,worldadventures and latenight I hope you will be able to use it. :(

Ooh, nice setup!  I prefer to build my own custom lots, but you've given me some ideas for layouts and such.  Oh, and thanks for the links to the pole dancing animations too!

No problem. :D

I wonder if when I export my lot it will do the same because I downloaded the neon lights myself because I thought they looked dope well I will see how it goes. ;)  Also the inside sounds magnificent :cool:  I think I will put up more teasers today for the current one. I hope you will be able to download it because when I was talking to Moonglade I said I would be using showtime,worldadventures and latenight I hope you will be able to use it. :(

Yup, that'll be interesting, if you have any exporting problems, at least we'll know for sure it's the neon lights (also make sure that you test your export on a new profile ... as I said, it's not like the exporting doesn't work at all .. it just wouldn't import any more).

I also noticed with that routing fixed bondage frame, my sim is off centered by about half the size of the frame and not really in place of the cuffs anymore, while the original frame, that I used before, always worked fine for me.

I wonder if when I export my lot it will do the same because I downloaded the neon lights myself because I thought they looked dope well I will see how it goes. ;)  Also the inside sounds magnificent :cool:  I think I will put up more teasers today for the current one. I hope you will be able to download it because when I was talking to Moonglade I said I would be using showtime,worldadventures and latenight I hope you will be able to use it. :(

Yup, that'll be interesting, if you have any exporting problems, at least we'll know for sure it's the neon lights (also make sure that you test your export on a new profile ... as I said, it's not like the exporting doesn't work at all .. it just wouldn't import any more).

I also noticed with that routing fixed bondage frame, my sim is off centered by about half the size of the frame and not really in place of the cuffs anymore, while the original frame, that I used before, always worked fine for me.

Okie doki I hope it works I've actually been able to just use late night and whatever CC that is going to used because not everyone has the expansions I was originally going to use. ^_^  Also if the older one works fine for you then that is good. :D  I only put it there because I didn't know if everyone was having the same problem as me where the sims would go to the bondage frame they would say they can't use it because they couldn't get to it even though nothing was in the way. :D