[WW] Not new to modding, getting "Items Removed" in-game error, details inside...

Guest altiloquence

Guest altiloquence

Hello everyone! So, I'm not new to Sims modding by any means, however I am new to WickedWhims. So, after reading everything I could find, and following the Help Center flow chart, I'm coming here because I'm not sure what to do next!

Here's a screenshot of the error I'm getting: http://imgur.com/a/Hc69D

I've uninstalled literally every other mod I've ever had, cleaned my saves, made a new save, replaced my resource.cfg file, my game is fully updated, legally purchased through Origin with every expansion, game and stuff pack, including Parenthood.

I have no idea what I could be doing wrong, and help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Edit: Literally 10 minutes after I posted this, Origin prompted me to update my game, I'm assuming this might have something to do with it and I will update this post when I try to install WW again!

Edit 2: So far I'm still having the same issues. Either the "items removed" error, or when I load my save, no WW options are accessible (clicking items or sims produces normal interactions only).  Guessing it's because of the game version, which is "1.30.105.1010"?