Naughty Nymphos Club

This is the first meeting of the Naughty Nymphos. 2 male 1 fem roomate and 2 other male and 3 female club members. 

-Club attire was set to naked with males having erections the whole time. They strip as soon as they get out of elevator. 

-Club goals are watch sex, have sex, be naked. 

-Everyone is equipped with the pervert trait. I LOVE that damn trait. 

I disabled all the annoying autonomous crap they like to do so they don't get distracted. As you can see, the first meeting worked out quite well! I just added a mod that will increase the number of members I have so I'm hoping to get this even bigger. Oh and the roomates, including the club leader are all Artificial Intelligence which means their basic needs never decay. Yup, my little hot bots have evolved into orgy throwing sex machines. 

Edit: That weird X X thing on the one roomates face is supposed to be a fun hat/mask for TODDLERS! lol I keep forgetting to go in and edit that is S4S. 

~~BROW CHIKKA WOW WOW~~

• 2 months later...

I made a household with a teen girl and her grandfather... both started a wicked club, so when both clubs get together on the same lot you can have up to 16 sims ready to rumble :-)

Only recently discovered WW.. was only after a mod to get the blur to disappear while showering/bathing to be honest but now completely hooked/sex-addicted!

<Stands in the background and grins> Feel free Velvet, anything i made you like. to Include in you're Download

Thank you sweetie! <3 

Was thinking of making a club called the horny wives club...and maybe one for the blokes...where they get together for giant orgies...lol..maybe even make a special place where they all can meet..and get the meat..lol

Hahahaha yea, that would work too with the new multi autonomy stuff. I had 6 at once the other day in multiple rooms. Even Grim got in on the action. It always trips me out to see the Grim Reaper strip and get some ass. lol 

<Stands in the background and grins> Feel free Velvet, anything i made you like. to Include in you're Download

Thank you sweetie! <3 

Was thinking of making a club called the horny wives club...and maybe one for the blokes...where they get together for giant orgies...lol..maybe even make a special place where they all can meet..and get the meat..lol

Hahahaha yea, that would work too with the new multi autonomy stuff. I had 6 at once the other day in multiple rooms. Even Grim got in on the action. It always trips me out to see the Grim Reaper strip and get some ass. lol 

Lol...The reaper is a secret pervert...you should see what he does to those poor souls....

Lol...The reaper is a secret pervert...you should see what he does to those poor souls....

Like i Told Velvet some time Ago, When my Satan Sim made Pasta, Like Clockwork the Moocher would show up...

Like i Told Velvet some time Ago, When my Satan Sim made Pasta, Like Clockwork the Moocher would show up...

Going to make a Nympho trait soon any idea's?

Not Really, just the Tried and True, keeps there mood meter up, they get depressed when without sex. Kinky sex keeps them happier longer. Maybe, make levels to it, Blowjob Queen/king Anal Master, Slut/manslut, Did the Phone book XD

Not Really, just the Tried and True, keeps there mood meter up, they get depressed when without sex. Kinky sex keeps them happier longer. Maybe, make levels to it, Blowjob Queen/king Anal Master, Slut/manslut, Did the Phone book XD

I'll try a Vampire female nymph first..with custom buffs...sent velvet some pics to get her feedback...just put up a Gru trait with custom buffs..i'll see how that play's out.

I'll try a Vampire female nymph first..with custom buffs...sent velvet some pics to get her feedback...just put up a Gru trait with custom buffs..i'll see how that play's out.

Well, if it's a Vampire/Succubus Trait, Why not Have it Do like the feeding dose? after sex they get dressed and fall down sleeping. maybe a Cumpire Trait? XD

Well, if it's a Vampire/Succubus Trait, Why not Have it Do like the feeding dose? after sex they get dressed and fall down sleeping. maybe a Cumpire Trait? XD

Like some kind of succubus energy zap..maybe down to how skilled you are at nookie..lol..well come on did you get a warning..lost it with that Fuckin' SJW troll bitch from hell...trying to take down lovely velvet

Archived