Slaverun doesnt work

CraX

Hello everyone,

i am keeping it short, i am trying to play the Slaverun mod with all the mods which are needed. 
The thing is that i can't nake it work, it just crashes everytime i load skyrim up. 
I tried to troubleshoot it by myself by deactivating mods and loading it up but none of this helped.

If you know how to help me please tell me then how to do so.

Hello everyone,

i am keeping it short, i am trying to play the Slaverun mod with all the mods which are needed. 

The thing is that i can't nake it work, it just crashes everytime i load skyrim up. 

I tried to troubleshoot it by myself by deactivating mods and loading it up but none of this helped.

If you know how to help me please tell me then how to do so.

If you are crashing immediately after the beth logo then you are missing a dependancy, running tes5edit or wyre bash to create a bashed patch will bring up whichever dependancy/mod you are missing

If its a more complex issue your best off posting in the slave run mod thread as the author will check that, they probably won't see this here

Thanks for all the answers and the fast help! I will try out some things you mentioned here and will post feedback soon, such a friendly community, amazing.

EDIT

okay so i got it all working somewhat now, the only problem i now have is that the women don't have hands anymore, i guess a texture is missing but i did install everything correctly so i don't know what the problem could be! 

• 1 month later...

Hello, I have a slight problem. Whenever I start this mod, it says I am missing ZaZframework. It also says the mod is NOT running. Then when I open the mcm menu it says the mod file is corrupted and that then I can't click anything inside mcm. I do have SexLab Frameworks but can't find ZaZframeworks. Any help?

(I am quite new to installing mods so please have that in mind if I'm missing something obvious)

Made Shinji a review of slaverun or why are so many people hitting the forum how don't know how to install mods asking for slaverun? I'd really like to know. ;)

Anyways, to get slaverun running you'll need several other mods first, and you need to make sure they are installed properly before even trying to install slaverun. They are listed as requirement/hard dependency at the first page of slaverun. Several of them have requirements again, and you need them all. Only if it's called Soft dependency or suggestion you can skip them. Start with this or this.

Archived