View File

Dragon Wing Flight
This will give you a lesser power called Flight Settings.
To set your flight key
1. Select the spell "Flight Settings"
2. Hold down the button you wish to use for flying.
3. While still holding your flight key, cast the spell.
You should now see a message box telling you you know how to fly. Sweet!
Now you have a new lesser power called "Summon Wings"
Cast to add/remove wings.
You cannot fly without the wings.
If you want to rest your flight key, simply cast the settings spell again, which will remove the flying ability, then follow the steps above to set your new key.
HOW TO FLY
1. Did you set your key?
2. Are your wings equipped?
Good, then run DO NOT USE AUTO RUN!!!, hold down your flight key and jump.
You should be holding 3 keys down when you jump, the jump button being a 4th.
Press the space bar to glide (it's important, flying uses fatigue) pres again to fly again.
You will be in sneak, I suggest not leaving sneak. Issues arise if you land/crash at anything other than the lowest speed.
You do not need to press W A S D, while flying, you will be auto moving.
Apparently, you can grab stuff. I have been unsuccessful, but I think it works.
You can knock people over, fun but illegal. You will get a bounty against friendlies. Neat to knock a bandit down, run over fast enough while drawing a sword and stabbing through the bandits chest..... or whatever you might do to someone who's knocked down. ;)

I hope people find this fun and useful in other mods.

Credits:
Drake the Dragon - wings
gulogulo, Saltare & qwertymaster - flight script
everyone who I wish I knew where those textures came from..... just found them in my texture folders and played.

@Sarge Misfit  Nope, that's a skyrim mod and this is oblivion

@badbat111  From OP    "This is here because I plan on putting it into a modified loversmagic."       This way, people can try out the flight. It takes skill in this flight vs the air fight mod.

@manserpent  LMOA.  Would be neat if it actually flopped around in oblivion. Granted, my charachter is futa, so my titties and schlong are majestic.

You mean for this flight system? If anyone wants to rig the feathered wings from AirFight.  <-- This is my version, which adds different wings to different races. All wings are animated Alexander Wings. I stopped using airfight system because I didn't like that I could just hover in one spot forever. Air Fight also has issues with stalkers from lovers, where DW Flight has you in sneak mode, so stalking (at least from LSM) is stopped.

I would like to see what others do with this also.