Interested in joining the Frontier Team?

tgspy312

Hi there Loverslab

My name is tgspy, I'm the project lead and team manager at the Fallout: The Frontier project. I'm sure many of you know what this project is, however if you're unsure, hop by our website fallouthefrontier.com for more info.

This is an open invitation to any decent scripters, quest makers, interior creators or just anyone with some talent that isin't writing or voice acting to join the team!

If you're interested in being part of the team behind the biggest ever new vegas mod, then contact me on our discord at

The Frontier Mod Discord.

Please have atleast 2 or 3 samples of your work, or if you don't, I can give you some work to do ;).

Thanks

~ tgspy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm actually a pretty decent hand at making weapons with custom assets, and I know my way around adding things to leveled lists if that counts

I don't think tgspy keeps tabs on this topic, so you're better off hooking up with the team on their discord.

Archived