Honest Hearts Skimpy T6M Bouncing Tribal Outfits

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

All these are loose files which replace nifs contained in HH Main bsa, so removing them will fallback in vanilla. I'd double check if there's another replacer of some kind, in the load order, or if these loose files are really removed.

19 minutes ago, A.J. said:

All these are loose files which replace nifs contained in HH Main bsa, so removing them will fallback in vanilla. I'd double check if there's another replacer of some kind, in the load order, or if these loose files are really removed.

They should be gone but for whatever reason even after going nuclear on both fallout and the mod installer the problems arise when adding SMMP/MPO even though they should be completely different

21 hours ago, doopdoo said:

when adding SMMP/MPO

I don't use any of these mods or replacers, but usually when you uninstall a mod and remove its assets then it's gone. If this isn't happening, and the two mods you mentioned are causing it, I'd check if everything's fine with them instead.