Better Body Penis Textures Are Fucked Up

Sorry if I'm going about this the wrong way, been using this site for a while but have never posted! Love what everyone does so much.

As per the recommendations of the WickedWhims download page, I added the BetterBody mods and the LunarEclipse mods. 

I was looking forward to using the BB penis as it also has an anal texture, which is something that's a bit lackluster with the LE texture. However, it's all messed up.

http://imgur.com/a/3Qbdu

I managed to get the erect penis to look somewhat correct, but the textures don't blend with the pelvis, and the asshole looks exactly the same as with the soft penis texture.

Anyone able to see what's wrong here? I've made sure I have no other conflicting mods, and completely got rid of LunarEclipse, but it did nothing. Reinstalled the mods, made sure to download all the recommended/required mods, etc.

Thanks for the help!