• 5 months later...

sorry if I was bit vague but i'm just not sure about the meshes and textures file paths. they are both within meshes/gladius/files and vice versa as I see. but nothing appears so I have been experiments with moving the nif files around to seperate areas and nothing works. some feedback when you can will be much appreciated.

something is wrong the textures and meshes wont appear I just get grey boxes' date=' yes I placed them into the correct files and opened with 7 zip. but they wont appear.

[/quote']

Make certain that you extract the file to a temp directory. Then go find the meshes and textures folder, then drag and drop them into Oblivion\data\ you should get an over-write popup for the meshes folder and textures folder (say yes of course). Then drag and drop the esp file to the same location.

I just checked the skyrim version of the mod and it works fine so im not sure as to what the problem may be. I have the files for meshes in the meshes folder and the textures in the textures, so the only reason I can think of it not working is a bug within the files themselves or a conflict with my other oblivion mods.

• 1 year later...