Looking for unusual lowerbody

Not sure if it exists or not, but does anyone know of a lower body with a sheath for canine based races? Hoping to find a mesh that is set like most common replacer, where the penis (or in this case sheath) can be copied and pasted to another lower body (for personal modding purpose), so it wont matter if the lower body part is humanoid or beast. Really only need a male version, but if there's a futs (no scrotum) version, that would be great too.

Why not use the dog dicks?

In my new Lovers bitch version(LC3) the dicks and balls are separated.

With NifSkope you place dick and balls in right position, then run MeshRigger.

A female dog dick body, with animated penis for LAPF http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1073-lapf-resources/  you must add balls.

here other creatures dicks you can use for Human-creatures.

post-3205-0-25059900-1496111899_thumb.jpg

1 bear dick from the Creatures Overhaul - Workshop.  You can use it for the flaccid canine dick ( balls in the body because the dick is very long. And add separate ball )

2 Boar dick from the Creatures Overhaul - Workshop

3. the new Dog dicks . dicks and balls are separated.

4. Balls from the "SetBody Body Menu" Mod ( there are also horse dicks and "creatures" lower bodies in the Mod, with hooves ,claw or real khajiit lowerbody. )

5. Horse dicks, with and without balls, also a flaccid version.

A dog dick body could be look like this

flaccid: the boar dick and balls from "SetBody Body Menu" Mod.   erect: LoversBitch dick and balls from "SetBody Body Menu" Mod.

post-3205-0-86222600-1496112198_thumb.jpg

And you can do a lot with textures. Here a new Mountain Lion dick/tiger dick.

post-3205-0-53460500-1496112202_thumb.jpg   The dick is a dildo and the balls are from LoversBitch

You can use any nif you want. With NifSkope you add a new (empty)  SkinInstance ( NiSkinInstance, NiSkinData, NiSkinPartition) then run MeshRigger.

As template use another dick (without body, so you have only the bones you need). For the LAPF version/ the erect dick  use a LAPF dick, so you have all the dick bones.

I haven't tried mesh rigger. I had a satisfactory looking mesh set up with nifskope to have a sheath (and erect with the anim dog penis ;)), but it was misplaced in game. Would mesh rigger fix the location? I deleted it, but can easily remake it. I intend to make a setup using setbody and beast menu. Working on (at a slow pace) Oblivion Anthromorphic Overhaul. Digigrade feet (there's replacers for all the vanilla clothing and armor at least), and using blockhead and joystick, canine races and the horse race will be anatomically close. 

Yes MeshRigger can fix it.

Sometimes it has problems after you moved a position, then I delete the SkinInstance and add a new empty skin instance. Then run MeshRigger.

And sometimes older MeshRigger versions make better results. ( I use 89k, 24 and 13c )

I use Mesh rigger a lot ( because i can not use blender) .  All the meshes from my LAPF resources are made with Mesh Rigger.

You can send me the files  after you have set up the Meshes with nifskope exactly as you  want.

Thank you. I tried mesh rigger. Need to play around more.

Here's the nif.  lowerbody-sheath.nif     Feel free to adjust if you think it will look better.

Here's what I get in game.

post-119700-0-92967700-1496125780_thumb.jpg

This only seems to happen to me if euler gets adjusted. I've adjusted lots of other mesh parts with no issues. Only with the euler.

Should it be a LAPF dick? Animated penis? Too small dick to use it during sex. But if it is the flaccid dick , why up, not down?

And the balls ? the peaks. Move the balls up and more in the body? Or use other Balls ? Or do you want the peaks?

post-3205-0-71112700-1496126918_thumb.jpg first with LoversBitch, second with human balls.

The canine balls. Yes, flacid, and pointing up to match how a sheath would be. Have you seen Yiffy Age of Skyrim? When the canine race males get erect, it goes up, the flops down, for realism. Once the balls get set in position, adding an anim dog penis will be no issue.

lowerbody-sheath.7z

In your Nif you had NiStencilProperty and NiSpecularProperty, it's ok for the dog but not for the human body.

I changed the NiMaterialProperty to color and gloss I use. You must change it ( your body has a duifferent Specular Color )

Ball and dick asseparate nifs and copied in your body. ( tested in NifSkope. I have a male and female body with skeleton and play some animations to see if the new nif works)

-----------

I spend all the time with MeshRigger 89k...Results only waste.  Then one try with MeshRigger 24 and it worked.

EDIT: I moved the UV map of the balls so they use the penis-ball textures part of the Footmale.dds

post-3205-0-87374900-1496131485_thumb.jpg

Sweet. I may ask for assistance down the road. Not really sure if I want to do digigrade feet. Too many compatibility issues. I am thinking I will use air fight system and see if I can set flying to just certain races. Been a while since I've used that mod for anything. Figure out how to give non flying races wings or something to fly as well....... maybe. lol

air fight system: if you have only one flying race it's good.

All races use the same wings nif.

I have a replacer folder with different wings. If I play another race I have to copy the right wing nif in the air fight system folder before I start the game.

If I play a "normal" human I use a nif with only wings.

If I play my winged demon race I use a nif with wings+ tail+horns. The race has a tail and horns. I add the horns to the tail nif of the race and also the wings.

The air fight system use the tail slot. When flying the race nif with tail+wings and horns  is replaced by the air fight system tail+wings+horns nif. In this way I never lose body parts.

If you use it with different races at the same time you must add a "race check" in the air fight system:sripts so that they use different wings....( don't ask me how )

I made a version that gives different wings to different races. I think it needs a few minor fixes (mostly mesh/texture paths), but since I know I'm going to need to tweak the scripts, I'll fix stuff then. Haven't used it since shortly after uploading it.

Hey fejeena, have one more for ya. I finally decided what the races will be. Canids are : Bretons to Dalmura (Qaws), Imperial to Kaftara (Qaws) and Redguards to Hyenas (IAJOT). High Elves to Bluejay (thanks to tolerance), Dark Elves to Crows (tolerance), Wood Elves to my Kanin  (YAY BUNNIES!!!), Golden saint to Deer (tolerance) and Dark Seducers to Bats (tolerance).  Orcs will be Equine (puts a whole new meaning to the rumors about orcs and horses ;) from tolerance and I have the lower bodies you linked above ) and Nords will be bears...... so ........  BEAR PENIS LOWER BODY!!!!

Also, if it wouldn't be too much, maybe a version where the bear package is a bit smaller for deer races. I really won't be worried about futa beast.

Birds, bunnies and bats will use the default mesh, and my character will be a bunny, and the only futa to exist. The rest will use a dildo, which I will probably replace with the equine strapon.

lowerbody-Bear-LAPF.nif

Edit; Oh, almost forgot. Sheo will be a cheetah!

I currently have a kind of awkward one that combines the sheathe from http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/32821/? and a dog strap-on from Skyrim, but it's....eh.

Thanks for the idea for the next project, just recently think I found the seam shadow fix (mesh>smooth normals, then update tangent spaces)

...also, thanks for reminding me to try to make RaceMESS meshes for LAPF, have you tried raceMESS? I've tested it a little and think I got a hang of it, you should check it out.

And Now for Something Completely Different

Your AnatomicAnomolies Mod.

In some meshes is the whole skeleton. No problem but you can reduce the file size.

If you use "Remove Bogus Nodes"  in your meshes remain the NiNode - scale....

If you copy the body in a nif with only NiNode- Bip ( no NiNode - scale....)

post-3205-0-78663500-1496231371_thumb.jpg

And now the bug report:

Your meshes have very visible seams.  You can remove the seams with "Smooth normals"

post-3205-0-95984000-1496230973_thumb.jpg

And your body and vagina/anus don't have "Tangent space (binormal & tangent vectors)"

Can couse light bugs in game, White spots on the body. "Update all Tangent spaces" will fix it.

post-3205-0-04078500-1496230965_thumb.jpg

EDIT: Why I didn't  post this in your releas thread?...I know, I am stupid  :wacko:

Lol, s'ok. Just recently learned how to remove extra nodes. I probably have a bunch of stuff I could go over again and polish up.

I will probably add that to the list of stuff I wanna do. Just finished up a flight mod based off drake wings. Have a few things I'm getting done. I plan on merging the flight ability into loversmagic as an extra thing to buy. Thinking it will use the vtoy anims (the dildo mod, not CLS) and toy, taking some essence to equip the wings. Loversmagic is the next thing I'm gonna have fun with. I already set the essence costs higher. I thought it was too easy to get all the spells. I also plan on altering a few dialogues to make it more of "I'm a succubus in training" as opposed to "I have a succubus to use as I see fit. Gimme stuff and magicks." lol.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived