Ok I’m back with a new game and currently doing the Behind Bars quest. How does the system of perversion and other options work? When i first started my character my PC is a Virgin and has morality but since playing the new game, their sexual purity and perversion has changed dramatically. Does it update after I finish a quest or another trigger? I only get Pure options right now but my PC has debaucherous perversion and has killed people.

to blackmail Sigrid requires the following:

high enough score in one of this mods stats (perversion), plus witnessing a certain scene (which will only show if you made the "right" choices earlier

in the quest - Embry has to have blackmailed her already), plus talking to Sigrid after enough time has passed (wait 24 hours then until during daylight the

next day worked for me).

if you have done all of that and it still is not triggering then you have indeed hit a bug.

dialogue options should change as your stats provided by this mod (Perversion, Sadism, etc) change (might have to change far enough for certain dialogues to show up though).   

if you are certain they have changed enough and your dialogues still are not changing, you can try using the console command (provided by Vinfamy) 

"set DI_Global_Screen to 0" which will make the mod reinitialize, which should give you the correct dialogues (as well as let you make all your initial choices for stuff

like blur settings, wet dreams, and whether there is beast stuff available).

the cheats doc has console commands in it that could be used to change the stats provided by this mod. (use at your own discretion).

Ok, very god mod and very original, nothing like this in all sexlab forum, but, have much prob. is very sensitive about what decision take in dialogue, and how you create your char with witch atribute you put on her, i played and for a long wek of playng reach this:

for Blacksmit i play with 3 char 2 women and one man, so far i reach to be blacmail from faendal and submisive to Embry, i make Sigrid to sell her body for Alvar freedom but forget to come home, probably find is more fun in guard baraks.

For male i make Sigrid lover because i cant reach the blackmail route :(  . Riften quest is in work progress for now only Ingun and Siby lover, Svana is banging the elf, but, and now the great but the big problem is forbiden love , ok i can start the quest i spy after the stable how have fun i confront the cuple and with on try for fun i rape Olfina and i put her to have sex with horse, but after this nothing, if i speak with Jon befor enter to Whiterun i can send him to Bard college but if no,  after enter in town this option disapear, and i can wait how long i can for something hapen but no, and in final the big surprise Olfina DIE, wtf. and quest updatet to forbiden love about Jon and this bard girl form solitude, how can Olfina DIE?!!!

Ahh, and sorry for my bad english be patient with me please.

On 02-12-2017 at 7:55 PM, cynosural said:

Ok, very god mod and very original, nothing like this in all sexlab forum, but, have much prob. is very sensitive about what decision take in dialogue, and how you create your char with witch atribute you put on her, i played and for a long wek of playng reach this:

for Blacksmit i play with 3 char 2 women and one man, so far i reach to be blacmail from faendal and submisive to Embry, i make Sigrid to sell her body for Alvar freedom but forget to come home, probably find is more fun in guard baraks.

For male i make Sigrid lover because i cant reach the blackmail route :(  . Riften quest is in work progress for now only Ingun and Siby lover, Svana is banging the elf, but, and now the great but the big problem is forbiden love , ok i can start the quest i spy after the stable how have fun i confront the cuple and with on try for fun i rape Olfina and i put her to have sex with horse, but after this nothing, if i speak with Jon befor enter to Whiterun i can send him to Bard college but if no,  after enter in town this option disapear, and i can wait how long i can for something hapen but no, and in final the big surprise Olfina DIE, wtf. and quest updatet to forbiden love about Jon and this bard girl form solitude, how can Olfina DIE?!!!

Ahh, and sorry for my bad english be patient with me please.

the blackmail is bugged, sigrid staying at the barracks its also bugged, use the search function, there's a command somewhere around there to fix it

6 hours ago, leyre said:

the blackmail is bugged, sigrid staying at the barracks its also bugged, use the search function, there's a command somewhere around there to fix it

OK, THX, but how, about Olfina and Jon ? how can begin properly this quest and with normal progress, not with dead Olfina. Thank you in advance. With best regards

3 hours ago, Reesewow said:

Very likely (that's the "Infamy" system comments).  If you search the thread Vinfamy posted how to stop the comments if you don't want them to happen.

Thanks.  I don't exactly want them not to happen.  Ideally, I'd like them to be less frequent, not least to allow other mods an opportunity to provide their own comments.

19 hours ago, cynosural said:

OK, THX, but how, about Olfina and Jon ? how can begin properly this quest and with normal progress, not with dead Olfina. Thank you in advance. With best regards

dont force rape olfina, she will despise you, if you want to romance her you have 2 ways, send jon to solitude, wait 3 days, talk to olfina, help her go to jon, wait 10 days, talk to her again, she should be ready to be with you

send jon to solitude, wait 3 days, talk to mikael, help him with his quest, he will rape olfina, then you can blackmail her

4 hours ago, leyre said:

dont force rape olfina, she will despise you, if you want to romance her you have 2 ways, send jon to solitude, wait 3 days, talk to olfina, help her go to jon, wait 10 days, talk to her again, she should be ready to be with you

send jon to solitude, wait 3 days, talk to mikael, help him with his quest, he will rape olfina, then you can blackmail her

Thanx alot, but for me the problem is the quest dont start properly, i have only one moment when i can send Jon to Solitude, when is with Olfina back to the stable and ned to confront couple, after this no, and after few days, Olfina dead, :(  , if i send Jon to Solitude , again after few days , cant speak with Olfina or Mikael and Olfina died, oh, man, i dont want Olfina die. but thx for you response, with best regards.

I kinda have a problem with the quest "the jarl's wife" 2 female npc have a missmatched head, is it because its not a new game?

Edit: yep, all the female npc added by the update have neckseams even without using a texture replacer on a new game

Making some progress with Nazeem's new quest and found a typo...

Spoiler

Gerda first says Proventus made the fork, then says Farengar has it. I'm thinking the mage made, and has, the magical thing.

I'm wondering if the Jarl quest needs to be done after fetching the D'stone or not. Maybe I'm not looking in the right place but while I found him in the place doing the thing to start it, I'm getting no where with her.

EDIT looks like it is quite sensitive to time, or at least when I checked with Irileth around 915 am she had new dialog.

16 hours ago, darkfender666 said:

Also here to ask if clean save is needed before installing :)

Me too, I am in the middle of three infamy quests that have not completed, is it ok to install over v1.01 replacing or do I have to complete said quests first ?)

33 minutes ago, ribbs27 said:

Me too, I am in the middle of three infamy quests that have not completed, is it ok to install over v1.01 replacing or do I have to complete said quests first ?)

17 hours ago, darkfender666 said:

Also here to ask if clean save is needed before installing :)

Installing over the 1.x versions is completely fine. 

Ok , right now iam at the end of The Bully quest . and i have encounterd some bugs.

Spoiler

1-after you help the wife setting up the book shop , there is anew dialogue that will show up if your character is evil telling her that her husband is slacking off and she deserve better, if i clicked on it a message box will show up telling me if i want to fast foreword six month so that anew dialogue would appear, after i clicked on it i didnt notice any new dialogue , i tried moving out of whiterun and reenter , choosing no and manually wait for 6 days but nothing new appeared.(that only dialgues that appeard is (what do you have for sale) and (some red guard are looking for awomen)the last one is tied to in my time of need quest)

2-when talking to the husband after helping him setting up the school , i got the (pure) dialgoue option even though my character is evil .

also does the quest truly end after you decide to help lars invite braith to dinner , should i go to the battle born house to witness anew event or something like that ?

i have finished cloud, jarl and unbroken so far, but none of the female npc seems courtable. Is this programmed or I missed things ? Particularly on the Unbroken quest, 400 stages with many chance to blackmail and corrupt uthgerd, but seems none have happened. Also i was expecting greater role for irileth in jarl, at least courable, but it seems like not the case either. 

Anyone pls help ?

22 hours ago, vinfamy said:

Dovahkiin's Infamy 2.0 Released

6 new quests (with their various sub-quests), completing Whiterun content

(A few days earlier than the ETA :) )

Is there any chance to get some more hints about the (original) quests? I've stopped using this mod after i've encountered a lot of stuff which i considered a bug/problem, but since i'm not sure what's supposed to happen, i'm really not sure in most cases. One thing i'm quite sure it's buggy was the Olfina quest. I've started it and followed this guy at midnight to the stables, had a conversation and... did something else^^

Appearently that was a mistake and stuff happens regardless if you're there to see it. I've met the guy with another women at Solitude some time later, but my quest marker and journal still pointed towards whiterun, so i assume something went wrong.

Another example was the quest with Aela. I've went to this place, saw Skols ghost, fought some animals and then Aela just walks for weeks through Skyrim. I also think i'm already missing something with the ghost, there is no explanation what happens or why... 

That sounds maybe quite ungrateful, it's not meant that way. And if you decide that you really want players to figure out their stuff themselves even if it's a bug, i have to live with that, but currently the mod isn't really fun for me. ;(

@vinfamy

TES5Edit reports 2 remaining errors in the *.esp.

First in an NPC (Mephala), probably ignorable but you better have a look (TINT)

Second in Dialoguetopic xx00F5A1 - it has an unresolvable reference to xx00F59A 

... which may be a typo and you meant perhaps xx00F5A9 ....?

Don't know ... better you check ?