Finding Behind Bars to be an absoloute nightmare.

She's following me all the time. Really annoying. Must finish the quest to get rid of her, but I am too dumb to understand the correct required answer. I've talked to everyone in the Flagon, talked to Maven, told Sibbi she was in Morrowind (with her standing right next to us!), talked to Ingun, no options anywhere. The hints suggest I don't need to join the guild. Is that incorrect? Must a player join the thieves to be able to play this mod?

Not sure if this as been noticed before or not, but the added quests with the companions appears to break up the vanilla companions chain. Apart from loading an old save, is there any other solution?

Just for a bit of background, i had recently found Skjor's corpse in the Silver hand hide out, followed by one of the odd jobs given by a leader.

Hey, there ;)
I'm back after a looong break with a new suggestion (unless it's been mentioned somewhere already and I just don't remember / haven't noticed) !!  :D 

Callisto and Shatter-Shields.

He is "the butcher" so just imagine the eviiil things he could blackmail the dragonborn into... He could force the dragonborn to kill young women for him or maybe we could make him in peace with the passing of... his wife(?)(I don't remember who was it...) and make him confess and go to jail (or be executed I guess)

Shatter-Shields bring a lot to the table possibly changing this to a questline spanning whole of Winterhold 'cause 1st of all two women who are still alive could be the next targets for Callisto, 2nd Torbjorn (or what's his name...) owns a trading company which uses the labour of Argonians in the docks and isn't the nicest person ever, 3rd Dark Brotherhood quest with Muiri who sends you to kill the other daughter of the Shatter-Shield Clan and that causes their mother to commit suicide.

The whole ordeal could be triggered by three ways actually... Callisto grabs you if you sleep in Windhelm Inn (DB style) after you start the butcher questline (can be skipped by finishing the vanilla butcher questline obviously)... Dark Brotherhood and Muiri... Tornbjorn or what's-his-name Shatter-Shield and I believe he has a kind of a quest concerning pirates or sth I don't know  :shy: 

As always, do with this what you want!  ;)

In the Riften quest, when Vekel asks me to investigate the rumored affair between Tonilia and Brynjolf, I talk with both of them but I they say it's just a rumor (I have 35 speech). Then I don't know what to do. I waited to see if they go somewhere but they keep drinking and talking in the flagon. Any tips?

Hello!

Dovakiin woks under SE?

Is there already a Sexlab flameworks for the Skyrim Se?

Ps: I think I need to correct the question.

well the question is over; if it is going to have a Sexlab Framework in the molds of oldrim.
I know this sexlab light is the first version ... but it is not equal nor better than the last version, at 1.62.
And this SE version does not have the last features of the oldrim, and this SE version does not have the last features of the oldrim nor the Skui menu.

I know that when it was written this version had not yet been released the SKUI5,2.

but in all honesty besides not having the context menu have a menu that to have access, I have to use magic ??.

I already posted in another forum the same question, and no one can still give a definitive answer.

Of course it's still too early and this game has potential because it does not have the problems that Skyrim has because of his age.

In these years the Microsoft system has evolved from a very unstable system to a somewhat more reliable system.

We know that the community of this game did what Bethesda did not ... made the Skyrim a truly playable game ... and this is not merit Bethesda, but is yet of the community of moders.

Finslly I come the back to the question: Will we have one the version of sexlab framework for the SE in the mold of the lasted version of the sexlab framework v1,62?

I Yeah, there is something about being between, neither Maven nor the guild members have any related dialog. There's no mercer at this point and the Twilight Sepulcher quest has not been initiated. Guess I got to give up the skeleton key (sigh) and become master.

Leyre, a sound suggestion but she's got nothing either. Hm. Maybe now that she is Jarl of Riften she can't be bothered.

to hid Svidi you need to have one of 3 things happen

1 - talk to Maven (something about Ingrid joining family business I think)

2 - convince enough of the Thieves Guild to support you (talk to all members other than Mercer Frey, I am not sure which you need I went the Maven route)

3 - be Guildmaster yourself.

I have troubles with this quest, too. I'm trying the convicing the quild members path. I have allready done the quests with Delvin, Saphire and the one with Tonila. Is there something more to be done? 

She's following me all the time. Really annoying. Must finish the quest to get rid of her, but I am too dumb to understand the correct required answer. I've talked to everyone in the Flagon, talked to Maven, told Sibbi she was in Morrowind (with her standing right next to us!), talked to Ingun, no options anywhere. The hints suggest I don't need to join the guild. Is that incorrect? Must a player join the thieves to be able to play this mod?

I think I'm at the same stage.  I have a constant follower and talking to Maven gives me no extra dialogue options.  I haven't started the TG quest line as I have the mod that requires you to pickpocket 25 times...which I really don't do.  I suppose I could but with having her following me around it's going to be a bit weird.

Not really certain who else I can talk to.  I wish I could tell her to go to Helgen (from Helgen Reborn) and have her live there.  Any ideas/tips would be appreciated! 

Good day,

I have a suggestion regarding radiant events, I'm sure this has already been suggested before but nevertheless:

I'm aware that the radiant events only trigger with DI sexual events, (Nightmare leads to either Voyeur or Blackmail, or by the dialogue option added by this mod that triggers sex.

Is it possible to make them work with whatever mod you already have which triggers sex scenes?

For example, a simple masturbation mod (e.g, The "Hold N" in Sexlab Aroused/Redux) can lead to a radiant event in DI.

Or any existing dialogue mod that starts sex scenes, which can lead to either Voyeur or Blackmail.

And from what I've tested, the stats (Perversion in particular) only increases with DI related events, right?

In my experience, starting a new game with the mod and having 0 sexlab stats (by default) makes it quite a grind to increase your

perversion so that you can have those dialogue options.

It may also be nice if there is a way to check whether you're perverted, pure, or sadistic without having to open the console to check or talking to any of the NPC's involved in the mod to see your dialogue options. (I haven't checked this feature if it exists already)

I Yeah, there is something about being between, neither Maven nor the guild members have any related dialog. There's no mercer at this point and the Twilight Sepulcher quest has not been initiated. Guess I got to give up the skeleton key (sigh) and become master.

Leyre, a sound suggestion but she's got nothing either. Hm. Maybe now that she is Jarl of Riften she can't be bothered.

2 - convince enough of the Thieves Guild to support you (talk to all members other than Mercer Frey, I am not sure which you need I went the Maven route)

I have troubles with this quest, too. I'm trying the convicing the quild members path. I have allready done the quests with Delvin, Saphire and the one with Tonila. Is there something more to be done? 

I think I'm at the same stage.  I have a constant follower and talking to Maven gives me no extra dialogue options.  I haven't started the TG quest line as I have the mod that requires you to pickpocket 25 times...which I really don't do.  I suppose I could but with having her following me around it's going to be a bit weird.

Not really certain who else I can talk to.  I wish I could tell her to go to Helgen (from Helgen Reborn) and have her live there.  Any ideas/tips would be appreciated! 

ok a quick synopsis (understand this is from memory only):

to hide Svidi you will need to be able to enter the Ragged Flagon (Thieves Guild bar).  you can do this without being part of the Thieves Guild, but it is

much easier to do as a member (even probationary).

suggestion would be to do the Thieves Guild questline up to the part Brynholf moves to the Ragged Flagon.

Talk to Brynholf (within the Ragged Flagon....if not part of thieves guild you may have to use console commands to get him there).

ask him to hid Svidi there. (if Guildmaster this part is skipped and you can just tell him she will be hiding out here)

options are - get enough support from other Thieves Guild members, OR just get Maven's support.

for the support of guildmembers option you will have to talk to EVERY member of the guild (except Mercer Frey and Brynholf) and do some

minor missions (all are technically quests, but some do not show in quest log), not all member will have missions or quests to gain support.

some will give support, some do not have the option at all, also do not forget to talk to Vekel The Man (the bartender).

if I remember right 3 of the people you need to gain support from are Vipir The Fleet (mission involves Sapphire), Vekel The Man, and Vex.

I do not remember offhand how many total you need the support of but it is at lest 3.

for the Maven option - go talk to Maven.  Maven will have you get Ingun to join the family business.  go find Ingun and talk to her about joining

the family business (you may need to do the misc quest for Ingun of gathering/replacing alchemy ingredients first. I had already done this one.)

now Ingun will give you a quest involving some experiment she is doing (lots of sex scenes for Ingun in this one).  after completing this quest

Ingun will say she will join the family business.  go talk to Maven and she will agree to let Svidi hide in the Ragged Flagon.

Ingun will follow you (not taking a standard follower spot though) while doing her "experiment" quest.

go tell Brynholf the decision.  this should end the quest chain.

somewhere along the way you will take Svidi to the Ragged Flagon and have her stay, but she is not actually protected until the end of the chain.

also along the way through this chain you can (depending on specific dialogue choices) end up with Haelga as a lover,

Svani as a lover or as a spouse, Svidi as a lover, Ingun as a lover or spouse. 

only 1 will be a spouse (if I remember right) but you can actually get all as lovers at the same time.

to hide Svidi you will need to be able to enter the Ragged Flagon (Thieves Guild bar).  you can do this without being part of the Thieves Guild, but it is

suggestion would be to do the Thieves Guild questline up to the part Brynholf moves to the Ragged Flagon.

Talk to Brynholf (within the Ragged Flagon....if not part of thieves guild you may have to use console commands to get him there).

ask him to hid Svidi there. (if Guildmaster this part is skipped and you can just tell him she will be hiding out here)

options are - get enough support from other Thieves Guild members, OR just get Maven's support.

for the support of guildmembers option you will have to talk to EVERY member of the guild (except Mercer Frey and Brynholf) and do some

minor missions (all are technically quests, but some do not show in quest log), not all member will have missions or quests to gain support.

some will give support, some do not have the option at all, also do not forget to talk to Vekel The Man (the bartender).

if I remember right 3 of the people you need to gain support from are Vipir The Fleet (mission involves Sapphire), Vekel The Man, and Vex.

I do not remember offhand how many total you need the support of but it is at lest 3.

for the Maven option - go talk to Maven.  Maven will have you get Ingun to join the family business.  go find Ingun and talk to her about joining

the family business (you may need to do the misc quest for Ingun of gathering/replacing alchemy ingredients first. I had already done this one.)

now Ingun will give you a quest involving some experiment she is doing (lots of sex scenes for Ingun in this one).  after completing this quest

Ingun will say she will join the family business.  go talk to Maven and she will agree to let Svidi hide in the Ragged Flagon.

Ingun will follow you (not taking a standard follower spot though) while doing her "experiment" quest.

somewhere along the way you will take Svidi to the Ragged Flagon and have her stay, but she is not actually protected until the end of the chain.

also along the way through this chain you can (depending on specific dialogue choices) end up with Haelga as a lover,

only 1 will be a spouse (if I remember right) but you can actually get all as lovers at the same time.

Thanks.  It seems the only option is to join the TG as Maven doesn't have new dialogue options.  I'll try to confirm Maven's dialogue tree requirements in CK.

I have the mod that requires a few crime statistics before the TG quest opens: 250 items stolen, 25 sneak, 25 picked pockets.  Guess it's time to steal more stuff and pick more pockets...sigh.

Edit - nevermind, my CK-fu is nowhere near high enough to fiddle with quest dialogue.

Thanks.  It seems the only option is to join the TG as Maven doesn't have new dialogue options.  I'll try to confirm Maven's dialogue tree requirements in CK.

I have the mod that requires a few crime statistics before the TG quest opens: 250 items stolen, 25 sneak, 25 picked pockets.  Guess it's time to steal more stuff and pick more pockets...sigh.

Edit - nevermind, my CK-fu is nowhere near high enough to fiddle with quest dialogue.

spoilered to save post size

looks like the non TG route was a glitch I hit once (might still be there but if so I do not know where or how).

correction for gaining TG member support - it is Vekel, Vipir (Sapphire), and Delvin (not Vex as I thought).

looks like the non TG route was a glitch I hit once (might still be there but if so I do not know where or how).

correction for gaining TG member support - it is Vekel, Vipir (Sapphire), and Delvin (not Vex as I thought).

I'm giggling at going around, pickpocketing the citizens of RIften with Bishop, fully clothed in dragonscale armor and the girl at my heels.  My character is shackled in Queen Sarah's chastity set and wearing a Dwarven rangefinder (dwarven headgear from Forgotten Wenches, makes me look vaguely Cylon).

Nope, don't mind us: a normal bar wench, a ranger dressed in dead dragon hide and a mostly naked blonde wearing a visor.  This is all completely normal...oh, hey, look over there...*rummaging through pockets*...welp, gotta go over here now...good to see you!

I'm giggling at going around, pickpocketing the citizens of RIften with Bishop, fully clothed in dragonscale armor and the girl at my heels.  My character is shackled in Queen Sarah's chastity set and wearing a Dwarven rangefinder (dwarven headgear from Forgotten Wenches, makes me look vaguely Cylon).

Nope, don't mind us: a normal bar wench, a ranger dressed in dead dragon hide and a mostly naked blonde wearing a visor.  This is all completely normal...oh, hey, look over there...*rummaging through pockets*...welp, gotta go over here now...good to see you!

ROFLMAO .... I know the visor (I have worn it myself at times).......that is hilarious

btw if you want to rack up lovers (for later) while doing that quest you can, if you do it at the right time, talk to Brynholf then start the get member support

route, then talk to Maven and also get the have Ingun join route going at the same time.  to do this just start one of those 2 routes (after you talk to

Brynholf), then before you do more than just start the route go start the other route.  the easiest way is to talk to Maven (start Ingun join family business),

then go do the member support route.

Good day,

I have a suggestion regarding radiant events, I'm sure this has already been suggested before but nevertheless:

I'm aware that the radiant events only trigger with DI sexual events, (Nightmare leads to either Voyeur or Blackmail, or by the dialogue option added by this mod that triggers sex.

Is it possible to make them work with whatever mod you already have which triggers sex scenes?

For example, a simple masturbation mod (e.g, The "Hold N" in Sexlab Aroused/Redux) can lead to a radiant event in DI.

Or any existing dialogue mod that starts sex scenes, which can lead to either Voyeur or Blackmail.

And from what I've tested, the stats (Perversion in particular) only increases with DI related events, right?

In my experience, starting a new game with the mod and having 0 sexlab stats (by default) makes it quite a grind to increase your

It may also be nice if there is a way to check whether you're perverted, pure, or sadistic without having to open the console to check or talking to any of the NPC's involved in the mod to see your dialogue options. (I haven't checked this feature if it exists already)

voyeur and blackmail can trigger if other mods trigger sex, if you already have a lover/spouse through this mod.

not sure about stats

@drift2211 you can install it anytime in playthrough, but some things will not be the same compared to using on a new game.

Good day,

voyeur and blackmail can trigger if other mods trigger sex, if you already have a lover/spouse through this mod.

not sure about stats

@drift2211 you can install it anytime in playthrough, but some things will not be the same compared to using on a new game.

Really? I wonder why it's not the case in mine. I've tried triggering those events with SLEN (dialogue) and Matchmaker.

I can only manage to trigger the DI radiant events with DI triggered scenes.

When you are able to have sex scenes with any of the DI involved NPC's via dialogue. Also about voyeur, I believe it triggers only when you masturbate (based from testing).

Also, I encountered a bug on the blacksmith quest.

I already finished the quest until the point of making Alvor my lover, but on my way to whiterun, the quest where Dorothe gets kidnapped triggers.

I remember checking Embry's inventory to see whether he has the letter which he doesn't.

Now I'm trying to stop the quest via console command but it seems that it doesn't work this time around.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Senick said:

I've watched Embry go into the house at night, but can't figure out how to continue the quest

You need to follow him into the house to continue the quest, but if nothing happens you need to make sure Hadvar is not there at the same time.  If you need to you can use console commands to move him outside to get rid of him in the meantime so the quest will continue.

16 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

You need to follow him into the house to continue the quest, but if nothing happens you need to make sure Hadvar is not there at the same time.  If you need to you can use console commands to move him outside to get rid of him in the meantime so the quest will continue.

ahhhh, Hadvar is there, this has been the problem. thanks!

God damn, I want this to work so much but without a guide or specific quest instructions or anything I can't tell if it's a bug or that I'm just being dense and missing something. How do you submit to embry? Are there some prerequisites or something?

Spoiler

Okay...I think I got the above Does Embry get revenge on you if you lie to Alvor by telling him not to go due to "wolves?" or is that just the end, cause the quest doesn't seem to update at all after I do that.

Edited by Senick
7 hours ago, Senick said:

God damn, I want this to work so much but without a guide or specific quest instructions or anything I can't tell if it's a bug or that I'm just being dense and missing something. How do you submit to embry? Are there some prerequisites or something?

Reveal hidden contents

Okay...I think I got the above Does Embry get revenge on you if you lie to Alvor by telling him not to go due to "wolves?" or is that just the end, cause the quest doesn't seem to update at all after I do that.

this is from memory only (its been a while since I did this quest), but I can confirm that is not the end of the quest.

there should come a point where Alvor (since he is stillalive) will end up killing Embry (at least he did in my pass thru this quest)

then Alvor will turn himself in to the guards (Alvor moves to Whiterun Barracks behind Bannered Mare)

talk to Sigrid (multiple choices here)

go to Barracks and talk to Guard Captain (or is it talk to Commander Casius I forget which it is exactly)

make arrangements to have Alvor released (pay a massive fine or have Sigrid bribe the guards with sex depending on other choices)

Alvor gets released

talk to Alvor (multiple choices/possibilities here depending on what options you chose along the way)

you may have the option of having Alvor see Sigrid bribing the guards for his release (if you chose that one) depending on your choices (and possibly Sigrid's)

talk to Alvor about Sigrid (if he saw her bribing the guards)

Alvor will return to Riverwood and his default routines with possible changes to Alvor, Sigrid, and Embry (now dead if you saved Alvor) depending on your choices during the quest chain

and somewhere in doing all this you will need to bring a female smith to talk to Alvor's daughter (any female smith that you are friends with should work, I usually use Adrianna {Warmaidens} becuase

I have befriended her by taking her sword to her father already).

24 minutes ago, aljustineg said:

i have encounter a problem with embry not going to its destination at midnight he always sleep at the inn perhaps there`s a mod conflict with LAL or any mods that changes the inn like "inncredible"  or perhaps embry is just tired at all with all that drinking habit  XD

If Hadvar is still on Alvor's house, I remember people telling that the scene wouldn't happen.