The love letter to Sibbi is bugged. After I entered the prison to deliver the letter, Svana followed and the dialogue startet. The letter is still in inventory and the quest is open.

Same problem with Vekels wedding. I entered Maras temple to buy the amulett and suddenly the wedding ceremony started.

Last night I was trying (again) to play The Blacksmith and The Drunkard with which I had a problem (reported by others as well). In case anyone has encountered a similar problem:

I got stuck at the moment when Alvor and Dorthe were supposed to leave Riverwood for Whiterun. I waited and waited and when I entered their house they were just standing there although Alvor had stated they're going to set off in the morning. So I gave up for some time and was running some errands. I visited Whiterun and met Olfina. Jon had been in Solitude for some time already (The Forbidden Love Quest), and when I talked to her the next stage kicked in. She asked me to convince her father to let her go to Solitude... I agreed. But Eorlund Gray-Mane was nowhere to be found...

When I used console to teleport to him, the game froze at the smoke screen. I thought he might be dead (he becomes non-essential after the vanilla quest Glory of the Dead). So I resurrected him and... he appeared at the Skyforge like nothing had happened. I persuaded him to let Olifina visit Solitude. Also Alvor and Dorthe joined him soon. Both quests were progressing as expected.

Now when I think of it the solution to some of the problems with the quests seems so trivial. Dovahkiin Infamy doesn't really conflict (at least technically) with any mods (at least the 200+ I use). Generally it's usually like "a target is missing".

The console fix for Eorlund is:

prid 0001A683

resurrect

I hope I helped someone. :)

Having a few issues - Jon and Olfina - I witnessed the argument between the families in Whiterun, when I went to Solitude all I got from either of them were their vanilla remarks. They sit in their room at Winking Skeever and say exactly the same lines from Whiterun.

Aela - after I defeated her for guise of Hircine she disappeared, showed up at Jorvaskar stuck in beast form, and keeps asking how the fight against the Silver Hand is going. That quest is not progressing at all as I've never gotten the next location from Aela, and the "ask the companion's leader for work" option has disappeared from my journal.

How do I fix this? Both not progressing.

Thanks

Maybe this has been answered already, I did a quick search I didn't see it. During Behind Bars, when you're convincing the Guild to help Svana, I "helped" Delvin and Vekel, but the quest still isn't moving forward. Is there a third person I need to help? I've looked and couldn't find anything. Did I miss something?

Maybe this has been answered already, I did a quick search I didn't see it. During Behind Bars, when you're convincing the Guild to help Svana, I "helped" Delvin and Vekel, but the quest still isn't moving forward. Is there a third person I need to help? I've looked and couldn't find anything. Did I miss something?

You Need To Help Sapphire & Viper Hook Up

I've tried downloading this a few times. When I go to add the file in MO or manually unzip it, it errors out with an "unexpected end of data" message.

Edit: Also, no matter how many times I download it, it comes up as 479KB instead of the listed file size of 537.55KB.

first this mod is very interesting and fun. anyway i have a little problem.

in console command like a stopquest_DI_~~~~~~  but my PC can not found DI and failed

and i already tried like a stopquestDI_~~~~~ but same error 

so how can solve my problem?

in console command like a stopquest_DI_~~~~~~  but my PC can not found DI and failed

Are you sure you type the command correctly? It should be stopquest DI_Quest_xxx. I see you type "_" (underscore) between stopquest and DI instead of " " (space).

Are you sure you type the command correctly? It should be stopquest DI_Quest_xxx. I see you type "_" (underscore) between stopquest and DI instead of " " (space).

no. english is not my language. but i know that _ is means space 

anyway my pc still cant find DI. what i missed?

actually i have problem in quest "hunted". so i want pass or restart this quest

for this hunted quest's problem all my companions quest is stuck

No. You misunderstood. "_" is not "space".

What IS your language? Maybe someone (myself) can speak it and explain in your mother tongue?

No. You misunderstood. "_" is not "space".

What IS your language? Maybe someone (myself) can speak it and explain in your mother tongue?

okok. i was stupid one. thanks for your teaching

Would someone please be so kind as to upload a mirror to this since the download doesn't work? I would certainly very much appreciate it! Thank you kindly!

is this fully voiced or silent dialogue? 

It's silent, but some parts come from vanilla, so they're voiced.

okok. i was stupid one. thanks for your teaching

You're not stupid and you're welcome. :)

Would someone please be so kind as to upload a mirror to this since the download doesn't work? I would certainly very much appreciate it! Thank you kindly!

The download is working fine. I've just checked. Try downloading with another browser.

Thanks for the reply, but I've spoken to both Sapphire and Vipir, and there's nothing in either of their dialogue trees about anything like that. Do you start it by talking to someone else?

Thanks for the reply, but I've spoken to both Sapphire and Vipir, and there's nothing in either of their dialogue trees about anything like that. Do you start it by talking to someone else?

Ask Sapphire about her real name, it's a vanilla dialogue tree