Just a suggestion:

For the blacksmith quest, perhaps move Sigrid and Embry's rendezvous point to the Garden.

The issue I've encountered is that the affair scene won't trigger with another NPC (Hadvar) in the house. But AFAIK, Hadvar doesn't actually leave until you 're a few quest into Civil War Quest line. So for players who went the Imperial route, this quest can't actually progress until quite a bit way into the game.

Yeah, the Hadvar thing is deliberate. Wouldn't make sense otherwise.

Good suggestion for the garden though.

I wasn't able to start the Riverwood quest.

I waited the entire day in front of Sleeping Guant inn and nothing happened. Is there something I should or there is some other requisition? I use Alternate Start so, my character isn't the Dragonborn and main quest didn't start.

You need to complete the Before the Storm quest up to the part where you talk to Jarl of Whiterun (don't have to talk to Balgruuf, just receive that objective), no matter who you follow out of Helgen.

Just a suggestion:

For the blacksmith quest, perhaps move Sigrid and Embry's rendezvous point to the Garden.

The issue I've encountered is that the affair scene won't trigger with another NPC (Hadvar) in the house. But AFAIK, Hadvar doesn't actually leave until you 're a few quest into Civil War Quest line. So for players who went the Imperial route, this quest can't actually progress until quite a bit way into the game.

Yeah, the Hadvar thing is deliberate. Wouldn't make sense otherwise.

Good suggestion for the garden though.

I wasn't able to start the Riverwood quest.

I waited the entire day in front of Sleeping Guant inn and nothing happened. Is there something I should or there is some other requisition? I use Alternate Start so, my character isn't the Dragonborn and main quest didn't start.

You need to complete the Before the Storm quest up to the part where you talk to Jarl of Whiterun (don't have to talk to Balgruuf, just receive that objective), no matter who you follow out of Helgen.

Thanks for the answer!

By the way, I already tried Forbidden Love and it worked perfectly. Excellent dialogue and really fun to play. It's top quality work. :D

I've been waiting for this to release, everything sounds really good and well done. All the quests fired properly for me. Although after giving each of the quests a try besides the companion one, I didn't get a single blackmail scene for an npc or the player. I'm on a new game and the mod has me marked as nice and pure, I have nothing in my sexlab diary, not sure if that's an issue. The only scenes I got where Olfina and Jon, Healga with her marks, and Embry if I agreed to help him get his life back together.

The quests ended very quickly for me. During the Riverwood quest I talked to Alvor and Sigrid, then Hillda the old woman, went to Embry and got him to talk. If i said how could she nothing happens afterward, and if I try to help him get his life together with me I get a prompt but the objective never updates. And If I persuade Sigrid to let Dorthy be a blacksmith the quest says complete and I see Alvor and Dorthy in Whiterun. Should another quest fire or is that it for the options I chose?

For the whiterun quest I see the Jon/Olfina scene and the only person i can talk to is the father Olfrid or the battleborn guy wearing imperial armor, If I bring it up to anyone else they say leave it alone, and if i ask Mickeal he denies it. speaking to Olfrid simply ends the quest for me.

In Riften I can't help haelga only svana, and after trying to help her and bring the marks to see Haelga in action, they won't follow me. I can't finish that quest at all.

I tried progressing in random sidequests like theives guild quests, and i talked to every npc I could think of around the town of the given quests. Also I have completed dragon rising.

If I could give some suggestions I think the mod could use some more quest markers or drop some hints in the journal, anyway everything looks really promising and I thank you for putting the time in to make this and reading my long post.

To ask a question about a quest i'll put it into spolier :).

About Haelga's quest well her assitant, i have to hide her friend, ex sibbi's fiance at ivarstead. When i asked her which place would be the best to hide her but it's enough blurry.

Thieves Guild, talk to Brynoff.

I have to ask I get how you get the impure and the pure diolog choices but what of the evil ones or do they not tie into anything you have done?

Pure/ Perverted based on Perversion, which is based on how many sexual partners who've had. It records your starting number when the mod is first installed, then count from there.

Kind/Evil is based on Sadism, based on how many innocents you've killed and how many people you have violated, then count from there.

I can't continue the quest with the fiance because Brynolf doesn't talk to me. Do i have to be headmasterr of the guild to play the quest?

I've been waiting for this to release, everything sounds really good and well done. All the quests fired properly for me. Although after giving each of the quests a try besides the companion one, I didn't get a single blackmail scene for an npc or the player. I'm on a new game and the mod has me marked as nice and pure, I have nothing in my sexlab diary, not sure if that's an issue. The only scenes I got where Olfina and Jon, Healga with her marks, and Embry if I agreed to help him get his life back together.

The quests ended very quickly for me. During the Riverwood quest I talked to Alvor and Sigrid, then Hillda the old woman, went to Embry and got him to talk. If i said how could she nothing happens afterward, and if I try to help him get his life together with me I get a prompt but the objective never updates. And If I persuade Sigrid to let Dorthy be a blacksmith the quest says complete and I see Alvor and Dorthy in Whiterun. Should another quest fire or is that it for the options I chose?

For the whiterun quest I see the Jon/Olfina scene and the only person i can talk to is the father Olfrid or the battleborn guy wearing imperial armor, If I bring it up to anyone else they say leave it alone, and if i ask Mickeal he denies it. speaking to Olfrid simply ends the quest for me.

In Riften I can't help haelga only svana, and after trying to help her and bring the marks to see Haelga in action, they won't follow me. I can't finish that quest at all.

I tried progressing in random sidequests like theives guild quests, and i talked to every npc I could think of around the town of the given quests. Also I have completed dragon rising.

If I could give some suggestions I think the mod could use some more quest markers or drop some hints in the journal, anyway everything looks really promising and I thank you for putting the time in to make this and reading my long post.

As a general rule of thumb, if a quest completes very quickly, I'm most likely teasing you and you'll be in for a surprise later on :)

For things that happen after a certain number of days, the journal does update, giving you hints.

Now that Alvor and Dorthe are out of town, maybe check out what your faithful loving boyfriend Embry is doing after midnight. Maybe before spying on him, make sure you do the little letter quest with Camilla, who knows what that might add.

Haelga's lovers will follow you if you're friends with them. Just brawl with the stable guy or deliver for the fish guy, and they'll follow you.

There's supposed to be two non-sex scenes after speaking to Olfrid. Jon and Olfina will move to Solitude. Just go play the vanilla game check back at them once in a while in the Winking Skeever. Or join the Dark Brotherhood, who knows what might happen ...

I can't continue the quest with the fiance because Brynolf doesn't talk to me. Do i have to be headmasterr of the guild to play the quest?

Why would he not talk to you? Not even vanilla dialogues?

No, you don't have to be headmaster. You just have to join the Thieves Guild (so clearing out the Ratway)

As a general rule of thumb, if a quest completes very quickly, I'm most likely teasing you and you'll be in for a surprise later on :)

For things that happen after a certain number of days, the journal does update, giving you hints.

Now that Alvor and Dorthe are out of town, maybe check out what your faithful loving boyfriend Embry is doing after midnight. Maybe before spying on him, make sure you do the little letter quest with Camilla, who knows what that might add.

Haelga's lovers will follow you if you're friends with them. Just brawl with the stable guy or deliver for the fish guy, and they'll follow you.

There's supposed to be two non-sex scenes after speaking to Olfrid. Jon and Olfina will move to Solitude. Just go play the vanilla game check back at them once in a while in the Winking Skeever. Or join the Dark Brotherhood, who knows what might happen ...

Why would he not talk to you? Not even vanilla dialogues?

No, you don't have to be headmaster. You just have to join the Thieves Guild (so clearing out the Ratway)

Only the "I don't have time for you" dialog (vanilla) and a Waiting Trigger sign

Only the "I don't have time for you" dialog (vanilla) and a Waiting Trigger sign

You must be at a certain stage of the Thieves Guild questline where you have to speak to someone first. So do that and he should resume his normal dialogues.

Ah found it for you on the internet, it's a random bug with the vanilla game apparently:

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:262902

"It's a bug or glitch (or maybe they just forgot about it) and again it is fixed by the unofficial patch he has dialog in the game but it will never get triggered, theres a description on the bugs page i linked (the blue text)."

Btw, download the new version. You're not supposed to see the "Wait Trigger" text, it's for me for easy testing and might spoil things. I uploaded the wrong version initially.

You must be at a certain stage of the Thieves Guild questline where you have to speak to someone first. So do that and he should resume his normal dialogues.

Ah found it for you on the internet, it's a random bug with the vanilla game apparently:

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:262902

"It's a bug or glitch (or maybe they just forgot about it) and again it is fixed by the unofficial patch he has dialog in the game but it will never get triggered, theres a description on the bugs page i linked (the blue text)."

Btw, download the new version. You're not supposed to see the "Wait Trigger" text, it's for me for easy testing and might spoil things. I uploaded the wrong version initially.

i'm at the stage where I conquer the citys back for the guild, so no dialog with him. And the mod version I have in my load ordner is the same you last uploaded.

I can't find a safe hiding place for Svidi.

She mentions the Thieves Guild and Maven, but I talked with Maven, Sapphire and Brynjolf but there is no dialogue option. I am not a member of the guild, by the way. Should I take her to the Ragged Flagon?

Hi Vinfamy, I like the idea of this mod but wanted to know how to start the misc quests and radiant quests?

Also good work with the other mods as well!

Cheers,

Ted

Some of them will be given to you as part of the main quests. 

Others: sleep, cheat, have sex in public.

I can't find a safe hiding place for Svidi.

She mentions the Thieves Guild and Maven, but I talked with Maven, Sapphire and Brynjolf but there is no dialogue option. I am not a member of the guild, by the way. Should I take her to the Ragged Flagon?

Yes, you need to do the first Thieves Guild quest so that Brynjoff moves to Ragged Flagon and talk to him there.

Thanks for the answer!

Now I'm stuck at the "learn more about Alvor's marriage".

Talked with several NPCs, learned that Sigrid was adventurous when young, talked with Dorthe about being a blacksmith, couldn't pass the persuasion check with Embry to make him stop bothering Sigrid. The only option to proceed is to persuade him?

Thanks for the answer!

Talked with several NPCs, learned that Sigrid was adventurous when young, talked with Dorthe about being a blacksmith, couldn't pass the persuasion check with Embry to make him stop bothering Sigrid. The only option to proceed is to persuade him?

Another general tip for everyone who is interested: if a speech check cannot be passed by simply giving a coin to a beggar, there's always an alternative and probably more interesting way to go around it.

Embry told you "Get out of my way, stranger". So make sure you're not his stranger anymore - buy him a drink, then talk to him inside the sleeping giant inn.

You can try persuade Sigrid about letting Dorthe becoming a blacksmith. Or you can make friend (by doing favor quest) with a female blacksmith and ask her to come with you. Some may be happy to serve you if you're dragonborn.

Thanks for the answer!

Another general tip for everyone who is interested: if a speech check cannot be passed by simply giving a coin to a beggar, there's always an alternative and probably more interesting way to go around it.

Embry told you "Get out of my way, stranger". So make sure you're not his stranger anymore - buy him a drink, then talk to him inside the sleeping giant inn.

You can try persuade Sigrid about letting Dorthe becoming a blacksmith. Or you can make friend (by doing favor quest) with a female blacksmith and ask her to come with you. Some may be happy to serve you if you're dragonborn.

Thanks!

I had gave Embry some ale but he didn't have any new dialogue. But it's probably because we were outside.

I added a few hint, tips and cheat documents.  Actual mod hasn't changed at all.

I tried to avoid spoilers as much as possible with the hints, so they are sorta probing questions rather than just giving you the answers.

Having said that, I still recommend not using them unless you get stuck though. They're mainly aimed at completionists.

ok hit 2 problems that I know of  but both are already solved

the first Vinfamy has already solved ( I had the debug version...now have the correct one)

the second I came here looking and had a "facepalm" moment as soon as I read the support thread

anyone who has a mod with a "child remover" feature will need to turn that feature off sometimes while playing this mod

there will be times you need to talk to a child

the 2 mods I know offhand with this feature are:

More Devious Quests mod

Sexlab Sexual Fame (SLSF) mod/framework

really like the little I have played thru so far Vinfamy

I'm really interested in mods like this, but I'm scared to actually install it because I'm used to have the "ESF Aela" mod.

This one changes deeply as Aela acts and behaves, following her "real" character of a strong woman and introduces already a complete overhaul of her dialogues, following system, relationship system and clothing system.

Kind Vinfamy, will this mod be compatible with? Eventually, which load order's position should be better?

Just played through a few routes of the "Blacksmith and Drunkard" questline. Really fun, just a few thoughts/feedback.

1. A few bugs here and there related to animation not triggering properly. Mostly happens to save/load during the middle of a quest section. Also ran into a bug where a certain drunk just won't die in a duel.

2. What exactly does DI_Faction_Dating do? The reason I'm asking is

I couldn't get the Sigrid blackmail dialogue to trigger after confronting her, and when I checked your conditions, it seems that I had to be -1 for that faction, and my character is at -2.

In my playthrough, I chose to blackmail Sigrid, snitched to Alvor, and was still able to take Sigrid on as a lover after Alvor goes to jail. Not sure if this is intended, but it feels just a bit odd that Sigrid would agree to my proposal seeing as how she should know my character's scum at that point, having been blackmailed and all.

4. Minor suggestion - 

after you save Alvor from jail by way of Sigrid, if the player choose to lead Alvor directly back to Riverwood without going to the Barrack, maybe give player another option of blackmailing Sigrid to keep Alvor in the dark about the true nature of his rescue.