Maternity Pack Overkill +Addons

View File

---------------------

About Maternity Pack Overkill

Fallout New Vegas, its DLC's, TaleOfTwoWastelands (Fallout 3 and its DLC) and Sexout Common Resources contain lots of outfits. Unfortunately Sexout Common Resources / Sexout Pregnancy only cover some of these outfits with a pregnancy-version. Maternity Pack Overkill covers all outfits, and has most of them go all the way to P7.

Maternity Pack Overkill is created to work fluently with Sexout Common Resources and Sexout Pregnancy.

Requirements:

- Sexout Common Resources and all resources from the tutorial made by Ritual Clarity

- Sexout Pregnancy

Installation

- Download the 2.1GB rar-file named 'RB1gXDQI', that I stored on my MEGA folder. (Because it's too big for LoversLab).

- If MEGA doesn't work for you. You may use Google Drive. '1p1-25ozQPq5CiTnZavQYWojAIKSe1Y2Q'. I have the free version, so I might be capped at maximum upload.

- I tested the FOMOD under Mod Organizer 2 and Vortex and it worked for me in both. Friends tried NexusModManager and FOMMM and these seem to have issues.

- If you need to install it manually, or you don't get the appropriate MPO Script Addon, you can open the FOMOD in Winrar or 7Zip and manually copy the appropriate files over. See below for which ones you need.

- Download the loose Maternity Pack Overkill.esp and install it over the older version.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
About the Addon Packages:

Disclaimer:

The MPO scriptaddon TTW.esp was written for Tale of Two Wastelands 2.7, and not for Tale of Two Wastelands 3.*
The developers of Tale of Two Wastelands decided in 3.* to completely overhaul all the outfit id's, names, codes related to it, etc..
MPO scriptaddon TTW.esp will have unexpected results when used with the newer version of Tale of Two Wastelands.

Fallout New Vegas, it's DLC's and TTW have a lot of scripts, quests and dialogues, that will only trigger if you wear outfit X. With Sexout Pregnancy creating the risk of you being knocked up and carrying a pregnancy version of outfit X, those scripts, quests etc wouldn't trigger. The addon-packs are created to fix that oversight. So the 5 esps contain fixes for scripts, quests and tons of dialogues so that they will function properly. I also tried to incorperate fixes to outfits, dialogs etc from YUP/TTWFixes without making those mods a requirement.

Some examples were the addon packs fix someting:
- Sarah from Vault 21 will now accept pregnancy versions of Vaultsuits and Boomer suits. And I also added the Sexout specific outfits, like the Vault 69 Mantissuit.
- Ceasars Legion and NCR will now become hostile if you wear their opponents faction-gear while pregnant.
- Lucas Simms will now recognize you, coming from the Vault, even if you had too much fun there.
- You will also be able to enter Tranquility lane and operation Anchorage, while carrying a future litter of puppies.

Due to the size and scope of these addon packs, I've not been able to test each script, quest and each dialogue in all it's versions, as that would require me to do 2 or 3 full playthroughs. And I don't want you all to wait for this to happen. I also fixed various scripts and dialogues, that would never have triggered, because the target is male. But I fixed them anyway, in case somebody in the future decides to feminaze New Vegas/The Wasteland. Because TTW had the most types of scripts, dialogues etc, I only tested the TTW-addon for approximatly 95%. Howerver, due to reused logic, I can guarantee that 90% of the other addon's scripts will also work.

Explanation of the different esps:
- MPO scriptaddon Base.esp fixes stuff from FNV. It is fully merged into the other plugins and therefor not needed if you have the other ones.
- MPO scriptaddon HH.esp fixes stuff specifically Honest Hearts. Of course you need the Honest Hearts DLC. It also incorporates all fixes from MPO scriptaddon Base.esp, So you don't need the 'Base' plugin anymore.
- MPO scriptaddon DM.esp fixes stuff specifically for Dead Money. Of course you need the Dead Money DLC.It also incorporates all fixes from MPO scriptaddon Base.esp, So you don't need the 'Base' plugin anymore.
- MPO scriptaddon OWB.esp fixes stuff specifically for Old World Blues. Of course you need the Old World Blues DLC.It also incorporates all fixes from MPO scriptaddon Base.esp, So you don't need the 'Base' plugin anymore.
- MPO scriptaddon AllDLC.esp is a merged mod containing all fixes from MPO scriptaddon HH/MPO scriptaddon DM and MPO scriptaddon OWB (and also MPO scriptaddon Base)

- MPO scriptaddon TTW.esp contains all fixes from "MPO scriptaddon AllDLC" and also fixes stuff from F03, it's DLC and TTW.  *** Tale Of Two Wastelands 3.2 broke this, so use AllDLC instead

- MPO scriptaddon Troutout only contains fixes for Sexout Tryout outfits.

In your Loadorder these files should be loaded in this order.

(Gun-runners-Arsenal, Lonesome Road and the PreOrder packs didn't need any fixing)

These addonpacks are now inclusive. For instance, if you are running TTW, you'll need MPO scriptaddon TTW.esp, 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About RemoveWorkStationNeeds.rar

In Sexout Pregnancy some outfits won't automatically swap, but need to be altered by a workstation.  This file works with and without Maternity Pack Overkill and removes the need to change the outfits with a workstation. The outfits will auto-swap just like all the other outfits included in Sexout Common Resources (or Maternity Pack, if you use it in conjunction with that mod)

KNOWN ISSUES:

For users that use Wrye Flash to make a bashed patches. Wrye Flash completely undoes all changes that RemoveWorkstationNeeds does, so make sure that that plugin is not included in the bashed patch and loads AFTER bashed Patch, 0.esp.

About Maternity Pack Overkill TTW32addon.esp.

Maternity Pack Overkill.esp is written to manage TaleOfTwoWastelands 2.9, if you have it. TaleOfTwoWastelands 3.2+ added even more outfits. The Maternity Pack Overkill TTW32addon.esp. is an addon ON Maternity Pack Overkill.esp and only changes 1 script to handle the newly added outfits.

Also note that Maternity Pack Overkill.esp is an ESP file with an ESM flag, and should be handled as a master file. (My GECK somehow dislikes me making it a full ESM, so I solved it in this matter. So sorting tools and FOMM gives ignorable warnings for it)

I have repurposed my Sexout Breeder Discord server and asked fellow Moderators there, to also assist users with Maternity Pack Overkill issues.

If you have issues, or want to report bugs, and I'm not online, other moderators might be able to assist you there too.

https://discord.gg/KXq6SX6

You can also PM me

Request to convert outfits, or prioritze outfits can be done by PM or on the Discord server.

Note though that the releases take about 6 to 10 months and once testing has begun, no new outfits can be added to the list. (except bug fixes)

Sexout Tryout is prepared to complete in the next release, and Kristina's Closet (with over 100 outfits) is a long term project.

Also planned in the coming few releases is, that all outfits can go to P7, and not stop earlier.

Credits:

- Pepertje for making Maternity Pack Overkill 1.0 and updating his download page with all the stuff I've been adding to it. And for all the advise he has given me

- Ritual Clarity for all the advise he has given me, and for making SMMP (Super Mega Maternity Pack), combining my mods, and all other pregnancy mods to an easy to install package

- Halstrom for his Sexout Common Resources and Sexout Pregnancy mods, and for help getting MPO to work with those mods

- jonas66 for allowing me to convert the outfits from Kristina's Closet

- Loogie for allowing me to convert the outfits from Sexout Tryout

- Neutron_rus for script advice and for fixing some of the more annoying mesh bugs. He also made a difficult outfit set.

- DoctaSax for helping me improve performance on my swap-scripts

- BADShadow and 1trevdog1 for reviewing my noobish meshes and suggestions.

- A.J. for my scripting issues

-

- All users that helped me test the mods iterations and for the bug reports

Edited by dborg2
  • 4 weeks later...

These are so far the known issues and future plans:

For version Maternity Pack Overkill 2.2

-- Must have:

----Bugs found by users or found myself:

--- Want to have:
- Veronica's Armored Robes. Change pants-colour, unless I need to create a completely new mesh for this
- Scientist outfit. If editing a texture is doable.
- Christine's CoS recon armor. If editing a texture is doable (Green-grey needs to be darker)
- Brotherhood T-51b power armor. Breastplate needs to change from green to grey

--- SCR Want to have:
- Vault 19 slave outfit P0 - misses body meshes
- Vault 19 Insecurity Armor, Invisible Body at P0
- Torn Trooper Armor (Samantha 1), Invisible left arm at all sizes

--- Possible Have:
- Enclave Scientist Outfit and All-purpose science suit. Head protection is the wrong colour. Needs to be changed in the mesh.
- Army mechanic jumpsuit. Needs completely new textures, unless I can lift them from the P0.

- Sunny's Outfit - No meshes for P2, P4, P5, P6 (only copies)

---------- Won't have this release ------------

Bug fixes:

- Birthskirt (P0) - Mesh issue (sheet)

- Dirty pre-War businesswear P2+, Grimy pre-War businesswear P2+, President Kimball's suit P2+, Power-suit P2+ - Mesh fixes (armpits / Tie)

- Lab technician outfit, Lesko's Lab Coat, Doctor Li's outfit (F3), Lab coat (BS) P1+ - Mesh issues (something sticking out of back)

- Powder Gang guard armor P5+  - Mesh fixes (Shoulders)
- T51b Power Armor(s) P3+ and T-45d Power Armor(s) P3+ - Mesh Fixes (Emblem)
- T-45d Power Armor(s) P5+ - Mesh fixes (Shoulder piece)

- Mysterious Stranger outfit (P0), NCR Military Police armor (P0), NCR Ranger patrol armor (P0), Raul Jumpsuit armor (P0) - in 1st person, left arm is missing.

New Outfits: (Depending on how succesful I am at making outfits)
- 1st Recom Assault Armor (140c39)
- 1st Recom Survival Armor 140c38)
- Metal armor, reinforced (1264ff)  - Gecko-backed metal armor, reinforced (HH 11102)
- Ashur's power armor (TP 6852) = Tribal power armor (TP b50f)
- Laborer outfit (TP b4b2)
- Leather Rebel (TP b50e)
- Metal Master armor (TP b511)
- Regulator Combat Armor (TTW 1801c)
- Regulator Combat Armor, Reinforced (TTW 1801d)

SCR New Outfits: (Depending on how succesful I am at making outfits)
- Brief Wilder Outfit / Free Tribes Outfit / Long Wilder Outfit
- Courier Custom Armor / Wasteland Courier Armor
- Delilah's Slave Rags / Sydney's Ruined Armor / Vault 101 Slave Dress / Vault 19 Insecurity Armor / Veronica's Slave Rags
- Alice Murray Outfit / Domina Outfit 2X / Persona Outfit / ElegantDress / Jailhouse Rockette / Sexy Little Slut Outfit / Jill Valentine BSAA outfit
- Fishnet Dress Black/Blue/Red/White / Hentai Red Harness
- Mantis BodySuit Aqua/Black/Blue/ForestCamo/Pink/Reflex/ReflexZero
- Nida / Underwear Nida

--- Wont have
--- SCR Fixes wont have
- Bittercup's Slave Rags - No textures
- Ghost** slowdows when equiping

New outfits:
- Legate's armor (1649dd)...
- NCR salvaged power armor
- Scorched Sierra power armor (LR c717)
- 1st Recom Assault Armor (140c39)
- 1st Recom Survival Armor 140c38)
- Raul armor (14b053)
- Raul Jumpsuit armor (15ea6d)

- Custom outfits suggested by users

--- Will never have
New Outfits:
- Jason Bright's outfit (1428ec)...
- Papa Khan  (Misses textures and meshes for females)...
- Scarlet Hologramoutfit (DM 6ed8), Starlet Hologramoutfit (DM ef18) and other hologram outfits
- Trenchcoat (Misses textures and meshes for females)...

- Any and all children outfits

---SCR will never have
- Shackle Slave belt - adding them to swapscripts

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you find other bugs, issues, have suggestions or requests, please post them in this thread and I'll give them a priority and add them to the list.

• 3 months later...

I've edited the second post to inform you all of my future plans, and also to inform you of all known issues, that I've come across while developing version 2.1. It also contains the complete list of all original outfits from Fallout New Vegas, It's DLC's, TTW 2.9 and Sexout Common Resources, that have not yet been covered by Maternity Pack Overkill or Sexout Common Resources / Pregnancy.

Please post any bugs or issues you have with Maternity Pack Overkill, or with any of the addons. Depending on my estimated skills and plans, I'll give them a priority and add them to the list.

Feel free to also put in suggestions and requests.

One thing of note though. I've just learned the basics of NifScope and haven't worked with Blender yet, so creating pregnancy versions for completely new outfits is beyond my current skill.

Also note that for custom assets/outfits, I'll need permission from the original authors.

• 3 weeks later...

Maternity Pack Overkill 2.2 and a new minor update for Sexout Common Resources/Sexout Pregnancy are delayed.

My new antivirus mistook some directories of FNV as virus and deleted them, just to be sure. While the updates I was working on have not been affected, I don't have a working fallout NV to work with currently.

It'll take me some time to figure out how to restore my fallout new vegas, figure out which mods are broken and continue development.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ran into another invisible armor.
Wasteland Wanderer Outfit (L5) -> "Maternity Pack Overkill\armor\wastelandsettler02\MPOWanderer_L5.nif"

An NPC from Fertile Breeder is wearing it.

So i went back and downloaded all old versions of MPO i could find but the "Maternity Pack Overkill" folder is nowhere to be found.

But since a mod author used this mesh it must be available from somewhere.

Btw: Same for the other Wasteland Wanderer Outfits in MPO. All need a mesh that i can't find so every help is highly appreciated

35 minutes ago, CGi said:

Ran into another invisible armor.
Wasteland Wanderer Outfit (L5) -> "Maternity Pack Overkill\armor\wastelandsettler02\MPOWanderer_L5.nif"

An NPC from Fertile Breeder is wearing it.

So i went back and downloaded all old versions of MPO i could find but the "Maternity Pack Overkill" folder is nowhere to be found.

But since a mod author used this mesh it must be available from somewhere.

Btw: Same for the other Wasteland Wanderer Outfits in MPO. All need a mesh that i can't find so every help is highly appreciated

Did you sure that you download the full archive with all meshes from the original MPO's page?

Link on the dl page is broken, so here is edited link that works

https://mega.nz/#!aQoRhLDY!Gbv2wh8Ru-qWaZVYTUOB6-kjN1Im6nMyPtlel0MfobA 

Hello all,

Version 2.2 of Maternity Pack Overkill has been released. Unfortunately I needed to change all Script addons also, so please download the new version of these also (if you use them)

Also don't forget to download the 1.2GB File. Several Meshes and textures have been added and altered and I forgot to keep track of which ones I added/changed.

Release notes:

Bugfixes:
- Fixed texture usage in Advanced radiation suit, Environment suit, President Kimball's suit , Radiation suit (appearance the same, but now similar to the P0 outfit)
- Changed textures for outfit sets: Dead Money jumpsuit (Now white with red X), Dr. Klein's scrubs (Now Green), Dr. Mobius' scrubs (Now Red), Mad scientist scrubs (Now White), Lag-Bolt's combat armor (now black), Outcast recon armor (now Red-black), Outcast scribe robe (now black),Stealth Recon Armor (now black), Talon Combat Armor, Reinforced Mark 2 (now black), Tenpenny security uniform (now yellow)  
- Changed mesh T-51B to T-45d for Lyons' Pride power armor

New Outfits
- create new Chinese jumpsuit, similar as Chinese jumpsuit(Commando), but then (whitegreen)
- Colonel Autumn's Uniform (zeta), White rather then yellow
- Unique Pre-War parkstroller outfit (same as normal Pre-War spring outfit)

Edit: Nothing changed, just used a link-shortener to give the Meshes&Textures a proper name. "2osENnV"

• 3 weeks later...

No new version, I just came across an issue between Wrye Flash and RemoveWorkstationNeeds. Basically you DON'T want to have RemoveWorkstationNeeds included in the bashed patch, and you'd want RemoveWorkstationNeeds.esp to load AFTER the bashed patch, 0.esp.

Wrye Flash can merge formidlists, and does great work in merging mods that add to existing formidlists. But it can't handle mods removing items from an existing formidlist.

On a sidenote: Users that use YUP or TaleOfTwoWastelands will face similar issues, because Fallout3, it's DLC, YUP and TTW also remove erroneous formidlist entries.

Or use FNVEdit to create a merged patch to be used together with the Bashed Patch. For FormLists FNVEdit works similar but a tad smarter in my opinion.
And FNVEdit's merged function has the benefit of merging other changes too like NPC edits and it's recognized by LOOT which suggests the NoMerge bashed tag.

So unless user add the LOOT suggested Bash Tags to the plugins so Wrye Flash can work as intended this is the best solution if you ask me.

Adding NoMerge tags to Sexout Pregnancy, Maternity Pack Overkill and RemoveWorkstationNeeds, just to tell Wrye Falsh to not merge 8 formidlists, is a bit of an overkill. And the other formidlists in the first 2 mods could be merged for stability improvements.

In the next release I'll put the noMerge tag in RemoveWorkstationNeeds, but users should still load the mod AFTER Bashed Patch, 0.esp.

I'm having 2 conflicts and I have no idea how to fix this

Load Order:

FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
CaravanPack.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutTryout.esm
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
SexoutOffSpring.esm
Maternity Pack Overkill.esp
Fertile Breeder.esp
FBCaptured.esp
SexoutWorkingGirl.esp
FBFarm.esp
oHUD.esm
SexoutStore.esm
UnethicalDeeds.esm
SexoutPosNew.esp
SexoutAnimManagement.esp
SexoutSexkey.esp
SmallerTalk.esp
SexoutSex.esp
SexoutLust - oHUD.esp
SexoutSpunk.esp
RemoveWorkstationNeeds.esp
DarNifiedUINV.esp
FBLoadScreensInsert.esp
FBLoadScreensOverwrite.esp
MPO scriptaddon Base.esp
MPO scriptaddon HH.esp
MPO scriptaddon OWB.esp
MPO scriptaddon DM.esp
SunnyCompanion.esp
UDeedsExtension.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

Total active plugins: 42
Total plugins: 43

1.png

2.png

However if you know how to merge, you should be able to merge them to 1 file easily. I also believe that Wrye Flash can bash some of the DLC-addons, reducing your loadorder.

Basically move the 2 conflicts from the first picture to the right and say yes to the question 'Do you want to add Old World Blues as master to plugin "MPO Scriptaddon DM"

Similarly you need to do that for the other picture.

I'll put a better description in the mod-download page.

Edit. Added a part about merging the scriptaddons.

Most scripts are for when YOU wear pregnancy outfits, however some are for when you have such outfits in your possession. There are also some rare exceptions like: Janet will be shot to shreds by the boomers if her clothes are showing her pregnant belly (if you somehow managed that).

On the otherhand, it won't break your game. And I also fixed some Bethesda bugs, like the vault21 girl not taking ALL versions of vault- and boomer- suits. (They hardcoded that piece of code, instead of using easy formidlists)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...