Most npc's require a specific quest completed or level of affection before the marriage option pops up.

You've probably checked some female npc's that have a high affection because of a mod (most followers have max affection). 

Try checking at google what requirement some specific male needs, and keep in mind not all male's are marriageable.

Most npc's require a specific quest completed or level of affection before the marriage option pops up.

You've probably checked some female npc's that have a high affection because of a mod (most followers have max affection). 

Try checking at google what requirement some specific male needs, and keep in mind not all male's are marriageable.

i have installed spartacus from nexus as follower and made sex with him.

my relationship with him increased to +4.i also use cheat like setrelationshiprank player 4 but i think this is enough.he says to me lover.but i cant get are you interested in me option while speaking him

but i can get this option with lydia and other females.sorry my english isnt well i can answer lately

Is he marked as actually able to be married?  I checked the mod's page, and it doesn't mention marriage.  Someone in the comments asked, but got no answer.

i will try to marry with other men,if i would get this option,i will inform you

Is he marked as actually able to be married?  I checked the mod's page, and it doesn't mention marriage.  Someone in the comments asked, but got no answer.

you're right.i can marry with other followers for example bishop.but no spartacus.i thought if i use

addfac 19809 1 and setrelationshiprank player 4 cheats,i can marry,but no chance.nevertheless,thanks for your helps