I'm trying to create a custom follower and I'm running into a final problem before I can get them up and running.

They're based off a RaceMenu preset I've made.

The issue I'm running into is that changing the HairTint value is not resulting in the same color as it does in RaceMenu.

Could anyone help me with this?

I had a similar issue in which mine was coming out this ugly green-blonde vanilla color and I had to go into the final head mesh after merging and changed the R G B hair tint values (not the emissive) in both the hair and hairline as shown in the attachment. What's weird is that it did not do that to me in my previous custom follower. CK leads me to the only logical conclusion that it was designed by drunk sadistic gnomes in order to waste countless hours of time fixing problems.

Sorry I think I misread your post initially. Yeah the values did not come out exactly as RM for me either.

post-1853814-0-50469500-1496093398_thumb.jpg

post-1853814-0-36412600-1496093443_thumb.jpg