better looking OBIS bandits

I've been trying to look for any mod that alters the look of OBIS bandits. i truly like the mod since it adds a wide variation of new bandits, but i'm somewhat dissatisfied with how the bandits looks like. is there any mod that changes how the OBIS bandits face?

is there any mod that changes how the OBIS bandits face?

nope, too time consuming

170529041434478381.jpg

1500 heads, if half are female and 20% of that khajit and argonian, that's about 500 heads

generating those heads with crap kit? you need a better femalehead.nif and tri files that don't make strange heads with the headmorphs, that exist?

there's no need for those heads anyway, it's just 3 gb wasted

in skyrim esm there's

x nord heads for bandits

y nord heads for guards

z nord heads for mages

a nord heads for quest x

b nord heads for soldiers

c nord heads for...

that's stupid

delete obis npc

make obis template load leveled list femalenord (or femaleimperial, femaleredguard...)

put in that leveled list what there is in leveled list femalenordbandit, femalenordsoldier, femalenordwhatever (no leveled list for some since there's only 2 or 3 of them)

much more heads for those bandits, and whatever npc overhauls you use take care of how they look

also time consuming, there's dozen of template and leveled lists to edit

but if someone do it, others can make patchs for mods that are add npcs, to use those leveled lists

followers can also be add to those leveled lists, if they aren't using a custom race

is there any mod that changes how the OBIS bandits face?

nope, too time consuming
170529041434478381.jpg
1500 heads, if half are female and 20% of that khajit and argonian, that's about 500 heads

generating those heads with crap kit? you need a better femalehead.nif and tri files that don't make strange heads with the headmorphs, that exist?

there's no need for those heads anyway, it's just 3 gb wasted
in skyrim esm there's
x nord heads for bandits
y nord heads for guards
z nord heads for mages
a nord heads for quest x
b nord heads for soldiers
c nord heads for...
that's stupid

delete obis npc
make obis template load leveled list femalenord (or femaleimperial, femaleredguard...)
put in that leveled list what there is in leveled list femalenordbandit, femalenordsoldier, femalenordwhatever (no leveled list for some since there's only 2 or 3 of them)
much more heads for those bandits, and whatever npc overhauls you use take care of how they look
also time consuming, there's dozen of template and leveled lists to edit

but if someone do it, others can make patchs for mods that are add npcs, to use those leveled lists
followers can also be add to those leveled lists, if they aren't using a custom race

is that so? so that means there are no mods that alters OBIS then  :( . lets say if i removed OBIS, could you recommend to me mods that makes the bandits stronger than the vanilla bandits n have better faces?  :)​ 

Add prettier bandits

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/61801-prettier-bandits/

Add Deadly Wenches (and immersive wenches)

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60625/?

Run a bashed patch.

Boom.. done.

already have deadly wenches. what i would like to do is to have several variations of bandit factions in the game. btw, does prettier bandits have good looking bandits? based on the screenshot, it looks quite similar to the vanilla bandits.

Been answered Deadly wenches does this they level with you I use it and they will have dadric weapons and all level corresponding ...guards everything level with you and they are strong as hell. Don't think you are going into a bandit camp and going to rule the place with this mod they will mop the floor with you unless use use a cheat like god mode or have a good follower.

Add prettier bandits

Run a bashed patch.

Boom.. done.

already have deadly wenches. what i would like to do is to have several variations of bandit factions in the game. btw, does prettier bandits have good looking bandits? based on the screenshot, it looks quite similar to the vanilla bandits.

They're a big improvement over vanilla.   The screenshots are not a very good representation.. and although they do not look as good as the wench bandits, they are a big improvement. More hair colors.. more hair variations.. and overall a more aesthetic looking face. You will still get ugly bandits.. but not nearly as many.

Add prettier bandits

Run a bashed patch.

Boom.. done.

They're a big improvement over vanilla.   The screenshots are not a very good representation.. and although they do not look as good as the wench bandits, they are a big improvement. More hair colors.. more hair variations.. and overall a more aesthetic looking face. You will still get ugly bandits.. but not nearly as many.

Not sure about that they look real good in my game in fact they look better than most follower mods I see. Guess it depends on skin and textures you use they will use what you use or have installed.. will post a few pics to show you some.

Been answered Deadly wenches does this they level with you I use it and they will have dadric weapons and all level corresponding ...guards everything level with you and they are strong as hell. Don't think you are going into a bandit camp and going to rule the place with this mod they will mop the floor with you unless use use a cheat like god mode or have a good follower.

i've been using deadly wenches, so i know that they can mop the floor using me as they are really strong bcause of their special spells n skills. what i'm looking for is some variation to the bandit spawn list, not just for female bandits but the males as well.

Add prettier bandits

Run a bashed patch.

Boom.. done.

well, that answers my curiosity about prettier bandits  :D

Some quick screen shots I am not great at it but gives you and idea of what they can look like.... Couple of foresworn and two Riften guards ... The blonde foresworen has a 100 skill with bow and 680 health they are no joke to fight.

these are deadly wenches i presume? or is it from prettier bandits mod?

is that so? so that means there are no mods that alters OBIS then  :( . lets say if i removed OBIS, could you recommend to me mods that makes the bandits stronger than the vanilla bandits n have better faces?  :)

that's useless to try

here's skyrim mess nobody understand

170530072929337155.jpg

that npc is just there to load the head leveled list

17053007293643581.jpg

game pick that head from the leveled list

170530072928525915.jpg

it's just a head, that's what npc overhaul are supposed to replace

stats faction spells... are load from the template, what gameplay overhaul are supposed to replace

170530072930409569.jpg

faction, ai, script are load from some messing around leftovers (bethesda guys don't understand what they did either) someone forgot to delete

170530072933477970.jpg

37c2e is use by

170530074037470096.jpg

170530075531500460.jpg

that npc have a template but use nothing from it

if some of the others npc are just there to have another head than 19016d7c, they are useless

it should use the traits from template somethingImperialF (it's better to let npc replacers take care of the head, that's their purpose)

there would be less ugly npcs in skyrim if there was a good tuto for the ones that mess with npcs

is that so? so that means there are no mods that alters OBIS then  :( . lets say if i removed OBIS, could you recommend to me mods that makes the bandits stronger than the vanilla bandits n have better faces?  :)

that's useless to try

here's skyrim mess nobody understand

170530072929337155.jpg

that npc is just there to load the head leveled list

17053007293643581.jpg

game pick that head from the leveled list

170530072928525915.jpg

it's just a head, that's what npc overhaul are supposed to replace

stats faction spells... are load from the template, what gameplay overhaul are supposed to replace

170530072930409569.jpg

faction, ai, script are load from some messing around leftovers (bethesda guys don't understand what they did either) someone forgot to delete

170530072933477970.jpg

37c2e is use by

170530074037470096.jpg

170530075531500460.jpg

that npc have a template but use nothing from it

if some of the others npc are just there to have another head than 19016d7c, they are useless

it should use the traits from template somethingImperialF (it's better to let npc replacers take care of the head, that's their purpose)

there would be less ugly npcs in skyrim if there was a good tuto for the ones that mess with npcs

so what you are saying is that it is hard to mess with npc's head especially random npcs bcause of how it was designed?   :-/

• 2 weeks later...

Archived